Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? (14139 Views)

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Princek12(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
seedord247:

what kind of Condom is this. . .  .  i have never seen this type before.

how many yeas can you use it?

does it have 3 years warrannty?

You can use them only once, just like every other condom. Why someone will pay $68 to use a condom is beyond me. But I am sure there are some females who will brag about being pumped with a Louie condom.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
That's $68 dollars I would rather spend on my bills.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Every men is different, every person idea of "the perfect gift" is different.

For Peter a simple home cooked meal would be the perfect gift for him,

For Paul, sex would be a mind blowing gift for him,  John is a simple kinda guy, maybe his idea of the perfect gift is, simply a slideshow of romantic photos of you and him together, (with a love song) a candle light dinner and a romantic movie.

Kenvin is the kind who wouldn't find all that romantic or perfect in anyway. Maybe a huge holiday, or a car is his perfect idea of a gift.

I advice you study the person you are with, know their like and dis-like and go with that.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ bist you need cele delivrance quickly
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ringles: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
bist:

let him attack your rear end next tyme u try to funny-kate, research haz it that arse-BehindBased penetration is tha BOMB.
Smh in shame.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
could people stick to the topic please. as i said before am married so se,  x isn't an option it is now my duty and a homecooked meal isnt realy what i had in mind as he kinda eats everyday.

i like the go karting idea though
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by badmrkt(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
buy him AK47  in case BOKO HARAM knocks on his door.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
Boko Haram still alive? shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
I find it suspect when I see grown men getting their pedicures and wearing pink furry robes. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
You could have easily clicked on the other well labelled tabs troublemaker angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by hackney(m): 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
A good watch.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hmmph.   angry

jay bee:

You could have easily clicked on the other well labelled tabs troublemaker angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
hackney:

A good watch.
well outside of her price range IMO
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Baawaa(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
Best gift u can buy 4 him is PADLOCK,I means PADLOCK dat can lock pussy!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Wrist Watch, Shoes or Perfume
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Greenslim: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
A good car
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2011
I cant pick out a gift. cz men are kinda weird.

Love you make and food you prepare daily.But give him a night to remember. Let it start from the time he leaves the house in the morning and build up expectation throughout the day but leave enough room for suspense.Carry it through dinner and let it pick from there. . Shock! don't suprise him.
I prefer you live a permanent rubberstamp of yourself on his mind.

cheers
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by nawao(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
Since he is your husband, I am sure he will like stuffs like Tie, cufflins, inner clothes like Singlet/Boxers etc. But if he is a footbal fan like me, his club jersey is also kool.

Best of luck.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Monjerk: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ poster,

Just get him any good gift from ur mind, think of what you know he cherish so much. i think you know him better than any of us i NL.
Aso show him more LOVE, this is above all gifts,
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
1.Gold Circle- you know infections are many these days
2. A dozen of Boxers- at least to be clean in the eyes of other girls,especially 'on bed'
i don't other ones
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2011
In my opinion,i dont really care what she gets me as a Present! There is no perfect present if you ask me, that's why everyone's opinion differs as to what they think the perfect present should be! It's the little things we do that really matters! Though deemed minuscule and insignificant! So if you ask me, i'll say get me anything! Be it a Pen or Shirt, As long as your motive is pure and that you are giving it out of love and not because of what i'd give in return! It will be appreciated!  smiley
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
Quality perfume or Wrist watch! I will love her the more! Hehehe
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
You can try something different, an experience maybe http://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/?r=4279

I would personally go for the Ferarri , Aston Martin or Audi R8 thrill (£99), but it depends on his interests.

There are also experiences for two, go through the list on the left hand side and knock yourself out. Make it a memorable day for both of you.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by MrCork17: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexkillz:

In my opinion,i dont really care what she gets me as a Present! There is no perfect present if you ask me, that's why everyone's opinion differs as to what they think the perfect present should be! It's the little things we do that really matters! Though deemed minuscule and insignificant! So if you ask me, i'll say get me anything! Be it a Pen or Shirt, As long as your motive is pure and that you are giving it out of love and not because of what i'd give in return! It will be appreciated!  smiley

Sexxxkillz. Bro shouldn’t u be worrying about getting rid of your milk teeth instead of thinkin about women? undecided
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by MMM2(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
a private jet undecided
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by publisher(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
@OP : a three'some tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by horny4u(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2011
Cook him his favourite and then ride him sensually that should do and hopefully this man you are buying something for you have dated for atleast 3 months.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by horny4u(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
publisher:

@OP : a three'some tongue tongue tongue

true he will love this grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
jeez! op has made it clear her budget is less $200 or dd u live out some 6 extra zeros.

Where are these cheap ferraris and jets sold cz I cud fill my garage in one month.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by horny4u(f): 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ok
Just saw that you re married,

I have given a surprise party was successful in my case and you can try that too
I have given a weekend away for two
I have given a holiday.
Toolbox if he is DIY mad
A car if you can
Any gadget if he is gadget mad

but the best as always been dressing up in a theme, gift wrap me as a french maid or something and present myself, always works
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by claremont(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
Perfect! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.