Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? (14138 Views)

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

The braids were tight and you are right the more braids you get the costly it is.  Depending on what type of braids to get you will pay between 180 to 500 if you go to a professional shop excluding your friends and families.  

OP

The perfect gift you can give a man by telling him you will not get your hair professionally braided for a year.   You will have more money to spend on him!  

Men like to be spoiled.   lipsrsealed

Now you went offcourse.that would be some 2000usd/yr saved if she does them every 3 months.
but its not the quantity or value but the meaning of the gift.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by sexsinners(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2011
get him a arsenals jersey,and give him your body.

grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

Now you went offcourse.that would be some 2000usd/yr saved if she does them every 3 months.
but its not the quantity or value but the meaning of the gift.

Yeah I know.   I had to throw that in because I didn't want moderators getting on me about derailing the thread.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
all4naija:

Are you speaking from a female perspective or just a thought? I think that should be part of women nature. For men (I am one of them) like aura of confidence. If your man is satisfied with you all other things are just mere paraphernalia - from my own perspective.

I was speaking from my fingertips but question do you like to be spoiled? Be honest.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^^
Not really.It is not necessarily important in my relationship! I agree most guys will indulge in that.

Thank you!
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2011
Okay. Easy killa easy.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Am based in the uk thanks everyone but i settled for a weekend away a little above budget but i think it would be lovely. atleast i can enjoy it as well
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Galaxy7: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gift is gift, give him any thing @ all you can afford
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by nasoeb: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
Abeg ohhh

that $68 CONDOM na "Wash and Wear", grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by nasoeb: 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
The one i dey use for study is about $49 and e dey hard small small to buy

But i must say it has very bid difference from una yeye 100 Naira (chei abit 30 Naira sef) CONDOM
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
LMAO@wear and rinse condoms grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by marcus1234: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Beaf: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
Puzzy never fails if he's [i]not [/i]your bf.
If he's your bf you shouldn't be asking the question.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by dabrake(m): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
A coffin wil b d perfect gift
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by bekay911(f): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
Buy hin anytin u can afford u dont av 2 break a bank 2 pls a guy. If he truly luvs u a small n kind gestyre from u shud n wud mean alot 2 him. So u can buy him cologne, take him 2 c his fav movie, a wa;k on d beach , an outingto a fun filled place.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by cmart09(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2011
All u .have to do is; get do wit pritence, u ladies love this so much n it does'nt help.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by sexxxxy(f): 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2011
An Ipad2,

undecided
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Amtired: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
Check him out closely and find out something he usually wishes to have,
If you give to him what he ain't gotten befor, I tell you he'll really appreciate it,
eg a suit, laptop, terre d'hermes men perfumes etc,
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by babaowo: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
Just pierce your kitty and buy little padlock to lock it up,and give him all the keys,don't try to duplicate the key b4 you hand over it to him,he will for ever n ever remember you.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Sike(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
sexsinners:

get him a arsenals jersey,and give him your body.

grin
And why ARSENAL if i may ask
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Roberto Cavalli's stilettos.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Xionez(m): 2:19am On Sep 22, 2011
^^^^^
For who?! Him?! grin grin

IMHO, a customized watch bearing his initials or his nickname you call him (or the name you gave to his man-hood) should do the trick. smiley
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by unclesamtech(m): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2011
you just need prayer,
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by itiswell1(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2011
dabrake:

A coffin wil b d perfect gift

shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by buzcenter: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2011
a wristwatch will surely do.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by sleekman(m): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
These days that men hardly get married would require a very intelligent gift. Buy yourself very good lingerie and perform strip tease for him. Don't let him touch and no sex. Tell him if he wants more he knows what to dosmiley
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by SoEndowed(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2011
Your question was kind of twisted. Me thought u asked what present you would give to a man to attract him. You should have asked: "What perfect present to get for my husband" since u are married. My thoughts though. just trying to contribute, means no harm, Be good always.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by MrCork17: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
Aint askin for tooo much. Simply askin for punnnny! (wher Ebonyvibe at?) angry
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Lisamarie: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
av always wanted to ask da question, help me pls
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Orikinla(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
Every man loves good underwear.

See the following:

Top 10 Gifts For Him
It is very difficult to choose a gift for a man since they are very choosy about their belongings. It is Valentine's Day, so let your man know how much you feel for him by giving him a perfect romantic gift. Although the best gift cannot be brought with money, which is your unconditional love for him, the gifts here could just be a help to express your feelings and make his day romantic, stylish and sophisticated. With this article we bring you great gift ideas for a guy, just to make it simpler for you to choose and decide. Select from our list of top 10 gifts for him. See him melt right there in your arms!

Ten Most Romantic Gifts for Men

High-Quality Watch
Gift him a fine watch to make him look ultra-modern. Since most men aren't comfortable sporting jewelry, a watch can be a perfect gift to remind him to make time for you.

Sweater or Muffler
In case you are creative and possess the skill, knit a sweater or a muffler for your beloved. This will work wonders and be the most treasured gift for life.

Cologne
If you've figured out his favorite cologne, go ahead and present him a gift set of cologne, aftershave and a deodorant. Fall in love with your man along with his smell.

Wallet
A new wallet would make the most appreciated and perfect Valentine's Day gift. A high quality stylish leather wallet would be handy for keeping your partner's money, credit cards and other essentials in order.

Electronic Gadgets
A latest mobile phone or an MP3 player or a digital camera or an iPod would be ideal if your lover is a gadget freak.

Fashion Accessories
In case your partner is fashionable and trendy, then you have innumerable options to present him like sleek eyewear, gold cufflinks, a fashionable scarf, trendy belts, etc.

Weekend Getaway
Surprise him with a weekend holiday to one of your favorite locales for the just two of you. Enjoy your moments and relive and refresh your romance.

Tickets to his favorite sport
If your partner is in love with sports, what better gift can be to present him with tickets to watch his favorite team play? Be sure to buy the tickets well in advance and know about his schedule as well.

Digital Photo Frame
Buy a good digital photo frame according to your budget and fill it with some of your best photos together. This would be a gift that he'll cherish for life.

Briefcase
If your man is into business meetings round the clock, gift him a stylish smart briefcase since this will be one of his daily essentials. Try considering a high-end luxury briefcase.

http://festivals.iloveindia.com/valentines-day/valenines-day-gifts/top-10-gifts-for-him.html
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Pennywise(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2011
Orikinla:

Every man loves good underwear.

Preferably cotton based underwear. Men are usually too busy to shop for themselves and may appreciate this more than the suit they wear. Besides he will remember u anytime he puts them on which is everyday. And they dont cost a fortune.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by tEsLim(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2011
I've been longing for a new luxury watch sad a Either Tag, Ulysse Nardin , Breitling, Cartier, Patek Philipe, Audemars Piguet or Rolex.

Or just buy me a nice bottle of Champagne (Rose) , if your broke , I"ll even share with you and we talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.