Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? (14137 Views)

10 Things Stingy Girls Present As Birthday Gifts For Their Boyfriend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... / What Is The Best Gift You Could Present To Your Lover On His/her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^Provocation.

Waiting for Man,Arsenal and the rest of the football crew to come derail now.
op have fun
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

jeez! op has made it clear her budget is less $200 or dd u live out some 6 extra zeros.

Where are these cheap ferraris and jets sold cz I cud fill my garage in one month.

You drive around in the car for 3 to 6 laps after being trained. So, you don't buy it at all, but rent it for about an hour. The good thing is you get to experience the awesome power behind the wheel and the highly advanced Engineering. You must have a full UK license though.

Plus there is also sky-diving, flying, go-karting, the works basically.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Malila: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
Give him a new girl to slam. We men love new beautiful girls.

Come with her as your friend, and leave them alone pretend you have something else to do.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ronkebp(f): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
Get him a nice designer wristwatch/shoes or belts.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 6:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Long One:

You drive around in the car for 3 to 6 laps after being trained. So, you don't buy it at all, but rent it for about an hour. The good thing is you get to experience the awesome power behind the wheel and the highly advanced Engineering. You must have a full UK license though.

Plus there is also sky-diving, flying, go-karting, the works basically.

That is one irresistable temptation that cud drive me bankrupt in less than 3 months.
Now have you asked yourself where the op is based? Was about to add yachting as another option b4 location came into mind.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ShyOne(f): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
You have been married for a while so you have already given him the "traditional style gifts"

You have exhausted your ideas and want to do something creative, meaningful and different.

So you have to "reach" - ALSO here is a way to expand on your 200 and to get MORE slam FOR YOUR BUCK

This is what Shy would suggest to you:

A surprise birthday party for him:

[list]
[li]plan it as a theme party (maybe a 90s party or a 80s party - select a decade year that he talks about or reminisces)[/li]
[li]invite people (friends he hasn't seen IN YEARS) - 1st and Secondary and Uni school mates - people from his first job, neighbors from his first apartment[/li]
[li]ask each person to write a little something about him that each of them can read out loud to the crowd[/li]
[li]cook some great foods for him - with his family and your family[/li]
[li]have each guest bring a drink to share (alcohol or non-alcohol) and gifts to give to him - small not large gifts (as that shouldn't be the object - you want to fill the home and you don't want people to not show up because they didn't have monies for a gift)[/li]
[li]have a powerpoint presentation playing with music and photos of him all the way back to the day of his birth forward to today[/li]
[li]have your pastor give a blessing for the event[/li]
[li]have family members give performances if they are talented[/li]
[li]get a board game and have groups of people play (taboo is a great game)[/li]
[li]the day of his birthday - take him out to a quiet candlelight dinner and let him think that is his gift[/li]
[/list]

Another good one:

Jaybee has great answers especially a get away weekend together or even an overnight at a hotel or a day spa - buy a couples day spa certificate - have a manicure, pedicure and full body massage together in the same room

take him home afterwards to a really great cooked meal - hand feed him, light candles - have some mind blowing s.ex with him - put in a movie - just have a really great quiet and meaningful time together away alone
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

That is one irresistable temptation that cud drive me bankrupt in less than 3 months.
Now have you asked yourself where the op is based? Was about to add yachting as another option b4 location came into mind.

She said £200, so I am guessing UK. Except there is another country that uses the £.

You like adrenalin themed activities? That means we share that in common.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by obowunmi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ OP: your pussy.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by annawhite(f): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
A kick in the ball! undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
Long One:

She said £200, so I am guessing UK. Except there is another country that uses the £.

You like adrenalin themed activities? That means we share that in common.

Assumptions.You cant be a lawyer.
Not really,all one needs to do is use the word 'dare' and watch me the trek the kalahari alone without h20
Crazy I know but probability works in some challenges.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
I thought the original poster said present or gift. How can party falls into that category for some people is beyond me? I stand to be corrected!
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

"Suck his [/i]d[i]ick, make him a sandwich, and shut the [/i]f[i]uck up."
                                            Dave Chapelle.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ShyOne(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
all4naija:

I thought the original poster said present or gift. How can party falls into that category for some people is beyond me? I stand to be corrected!

and a big fat hello to you too   grin

anything you give to someone "is a gift"

So let me "gift you with this thought process"

party - can be viewed on ALL LEVELS as a gift - please expand your world by optimizing your grasp of communication

A PARTY IS A GIFT(S)
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
na wa for the title of this thread ' What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? '

its some how confusing as the use of english or choice of words. could have been what is the perfect  gift to present to a man. imo

at topic, theres no perfect gift or present. suprises are suprises. they can be appreciated by someone who cares
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

Assumptions.You cant be a lawyer.
Not really,all one needs to do is use the word 'dare' and watch me the trek the kalahari alone without h20
Crazy I know but probability works in some challenges.

Ok, I dare you, show your picture and tell us your real age.

And No, I’m not a Lawyer, but something even better - an Engineer.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
Its interesting to see people listing their wish list.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^
Shy-One:

anything you give to someone "is a gift"

Yes, and according to the friend of a certain male Mrs, whose new id might start with C, children are gifts from the husband, lol.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
@Shy-one Thank you!

To my mere clear mind, I think gift should be tangible when presented and without compensation as such. Party is significantly abstract and it can not fall into the category which  the original poster intended with that 200 pounds.

Well, I am still a little bit perturbed about the party and sex as gifts. Please, I would like more explanations.

Thank you once again!
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ShyOne(f): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ Long One

lololololol
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by ShyOne(f): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ all4naija

"mere mind" - lololololol

ok - please forgive me - I got a little too excited in my response to you - my apologies - lololol - I did not mean to offend you

OK - a present is a gift

The poster has given her husband many gifts already - and wanted some different ideas

A party can't get ANY MORE TANGIBLE - it is a great gift (if he likes parties and people and celebrations) - also many times when a "surprise party" is given - people like taking part and playing different roles and being "asked to contribute" makes most of us feel very special.

Your mentioning my name on a site is an honor and I see my conversation with you - regardless to whether it is negative or positive - our interaction with each other is a "Gift" as well. I didn't meet you any other way - if you are overseas - we have an ocean between us and this forum gifts us to meet each other.

I see that as tangible as well.

Also - who here has had an o.rgasm and not seen that o.rgasm as being a gift? I for one do value them.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
I have uploaded my pic here so many times whenever sombody asks so its not really an issue.I used to be scared cz of some story Reality talked about here.
I have even blurred it a bit.
Am removing it in next 5 min.
I have said over and over am 89!.quiet old huh!

CalienteMi:

Its interesting to see people listing their wish list.

lmao grin grin grin grin u know u cud be right.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

I have uploaded my pic here so many times whenever sombody asks so its not really an issue.I used to be scared cz of some story Reality talked about here.
I have even blurred it a bit.
Am removing it in next 5 min.
I have said over and over am 89!.quiet old huh!

lmao grin grin grin grin u know u cud be right.

Awww! what were you eating?
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
chicken salad grin grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
Cute picture. cheesy

Who did your braids?
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
My mind is twisted. *shake my head*. Still ruminating on what really qualifies to be a present as gift(The noun) though.

I can as well put it this way the party is not the gift but what is presented to a person during the party, might be a wrist watch( I like quality wrist watches),etc.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by LongOne1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ok, I'm sorry
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by pendo89(f): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

Cute picture.   cheesy

Who did your braids?  

local
I had to wear braids cz of the heat otherwise I hate weights on my head.And would you believe what those spaniards were telling me?
That a strand costs usd2 to do!! So they were calculating how much it took to fill my head with braids.I really laughed knowing it cost me usd 15 to do everything!
I now know why they wear thick braids.Its too costly so the less the cheaper.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by blackboi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hire a "House Girl" for him wink
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by MrWhy1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Na who dey ask this kind question? U no get PRIVACY? And which kind moderator put this thing on front page, abi you don check in back to the psychiatric hospital ?

And you woman. You get the perfect thing and still dey ask this kind question. Give am some kitten and call it a day. To be on the angelic side, DONATE the money to charity and he will LOVE you ever after.
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by CalienteMi: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
pendo89:

local
I had to wear breads cz of the miami heat otherwise I hate weights on my head.And would you believe what those spaniards were telling me?
That a strand costs usd2 to do!! So they were calculating how much it took to fill my head with braids.I really laughed knowing it cost me usd 15 to do everything!
I now know why they wear thick braids.Its too costly so the less the cheaper.

The braids were tight and you are right the more braids you get the costly it is.  Depending on what type of braids to get you will pay between 180 to 500 if you go to a professional shop excluding your friends and families.  

OP

The perfect gift you can give a man by telling him you will not get your hair professionally braided for a year.   You will have more money to spend on him!  

Men like to be spoiled.   lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
GET YOURSELF A B O O B JOB FOR HIM  grin
Re: What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2011
CalienteMi:

The braids were tight and you are right the more braids you get the costly it is.  Depending on what type of braids to get you will pay between 180 to 500 if you go to a professional shop excluding your friends and families.  

OP

The perfect gift you can give a man by telling him you will not get your hair professionally braided for a year.   You will have more money to spend on him!  

Men like to be spoiled.   lipsrsealed
Are you speaking from a female perspective or just a thought? I think that should be part of women nature. For men (I am one of them) like aura of confidence. If your man is satisfied with you all other things are just mere paraphernalia - from my own perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Difference Between Ghana And Nigeria Girls / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.