Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) (31621 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by xtivin(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Freelancerr:
I for watch the video but I no get data..
send me 1gb so i can login my app to send you 5gb grin grin grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Lionstep: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.

When was last time any of your generations find there way to a television station huh 😊 just asking for gateman

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... If only your voice and words were not so hollow and irrelevant! cool

Go and tell that to dat thing you call Mother ....
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Ibkinter(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
A stupid feminist up against an old senile fool in the person of Soyinka...
Too idiots .. I care Less...
with an old drug baron who has lird about everything including his age in yhe middle of your "two idiots" and all three analysed by an oniranu

Next pls..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by wolesmile(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
accordadoga27:
Intelligent lady!!
The true daughter of Biafra. Biafra will never forget you. God bless you but Ashiwaju is your next president.

Savage!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

We are saying the same thing sir...!

They are not and can never be more tribal or bigoted than those who square off with them daily!

Matter of fact, we all know the particular set of people who do that!

Apparently, you are one yourself. You don’t need to mask it bro.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2023
thaoriginator:
Bro grin

LoL..
The truth is bitter...
Chimamanda is a toxic feminist...
Soyinka is an old fool... I still remembered when he abused the wife of a sitting president and called her a Shepopotamus...

So it is a battle of two stupid clowns..
I care less..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by ettaetta(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2023
nice one
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.

When things dont go ur way u start insulting

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Freelancerr(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2023
xtivin:

send me 1gb so i can login my app to send you 5gb grin grin grin

Bros na.

You de go church so?
I no sure if you be Christian at all.

Wey you suppose ask for my number so you go dash me data or my account details to do your boy small thing.

You con say make I send 1gb.

You for first ask if I don chop today so. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2023
ugofab11:
my mother is as dumb as her poor typing skills

Tell me more about that one eey you dey call Mother ??
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:

Apparently, you are one yourself. You don’t need to mask it bro.

Sorry to disappoint you sir!

I'm a mere observer of the childishness and petulance of people from two regions who think far too highly of themselves and their relevance to other citizens of this declining entity! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Jicqueville: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Onewazobia:

How do we believe you when there is no single picture to backup your adverts

Pictures wasn't added so as not to get banned on nairaland. For advert not paid for.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Chynx(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2023
Beautiful and Brainy! kiss

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Lightened: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2023
The best thing I've seen this morning 🌄

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Lionstep:

When was last time any of your generations find there way to a television station huh 😊 just asking for gateman

Lol. But your own generation, not only have the present ones including you and your folks, been miserable and seems like they will never amount to anything in life. It doesn’t seem like the coming ones will do any better.

Btw, It seems appearing on a TV station is an achievement to Flatinoes. The funny thing is my pops used to have a programme on MITV then sponsored by a popular though defunct cream company. My cousin appeared as a guest on sport programme few weeks back. I don’t see anything special in that.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Go and tell that to dat thing you call Mother ....

Still sounding hollow...!

Masking your pain at the pedestrian thing you call an existence by abusing others is ungainly and unmanly!

Face your reality and do better! Thank you.

My mother is doing very well, thank you! Cheers! cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FatherOfJesus: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Freelancerr:
I for watch the video but I no get data..
which party you vote for?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

When things dont go ur way u start insulting

A classic Ibo trait.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FatherOfJesus: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2023
IamNat:
Same old argument by the Obi supporters. If we can't win, then the whole country should burn, you went to court but you never stop threatening the court, stating you must win the case.
I swear, u didn't watch the video. Walahi.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Rebuker(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well, if you have read her books, you would never expect less!

Notable ones that resonated with me:

Americanah (Her best work so far IMHO)
Purple Hibiscus (amazing read)

Bro, I am her big fan right now. I have never read any of her books before but I need a load of them now! I will check out the ones you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2023
Rebuker:

Bro, I am her big fan right now. I have never read any of her books before but I need a load of them now! I will check out the ones you mentioned.

Start with Purple Hibiscus! You will be transfixed!

She is brilliant... A True female version of Late. Chinua Achebe!

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:13am On Apr 12, 2023
"Until the lions tell their own side of the story, the story of the hunt will always glorify the hunter".....

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by tyinfinity: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2023
Is she a footballer?someone should please help me know who she is
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FatherOfJesus: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
A stupid feminist up against an old senile fool in the person of Soyinka...
Too idiots .. I care Less...

Next pls..
you are a full person. This is called ad hominem fallacy.
You leave the point and then attack the individuals. People that reason is this manner have been profiled to have very low IQs.

A thief can even make a point, you have to be intelligent enough to articulate what the thief and get his point irrespective of his perosnka character. You can then decider whethet his points are been influenced by his character
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by biaframaster200: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2023
After listening dispassionately to Adichie 24 mins interview with the Arise TV interviewer, I concluded this...

Whoever is close to adichie should advise her to stick with her literature job because she is not a politics person...ans therefore should maintain her highly rated reputation in literature field.... because there are some of the questions that she was asked and she responded to the question unintelkigently .....she should safe her reputation by sticking into literature career or run her entire career in a second.....she was eloquently saying sth stupid...I wonder what will be going on in the mind of the interviewer who is so vast in naija political knowledge.....

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Sorry to disappoint you sir!

I'm a mere observer of the childishness and petulance of people from two regions who think far too highly of themselves and their relevance to other citizens of this declining entity! grin

Cool. Observe and stay out of it.

Majority can’t stand Id!ots constantly disrespecting their tribe and ethnicity, culture and their elites/sons just because they lost in an election. You are most likely Ibo, but let’s assume you’re not, how would you feel if your tribe is being abused everyday on Obasanjos internet for nothing other than daring to be different. How would you feel if your tribe is being projected as a Villain, setting your people up for hate, to other tribes?

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2023
Draslo:
Miss Grammarticalogylisationalism is the boss.

You can't fool me or hide behind your good use of English. You're no different from all other Obidients who believe every single vote won by Tinubu belongs to PO....which is purely madness.

Anyone calling out Tinubu is just stupid!

To me, Tinubu is not the issue! Whatever he did or didn't do is left for those who have verifiable or substantial evidence!

The issue has always been about INEC and security forces who failed to do their jobs!

It was solely in their hands to ensure that the warnings and fears didn't see the light of day, but they chose to be unfortunate and set the nation backwards.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by sogodihno: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2023
Sirheny007:
Actually, APC supporters are the acute tribalists and bigots here.
Whoever disagrees with or finds fault with the electoral process that selected Tinubu, has landed himself/herself in their net.

They'll do everything to label that person a bigot, and go extreme length to manufacture non existent linkages to IPOB even though it be their brother.

We're looking at an epidemic; a crowd of demented supporters who'll not tolerate the truth - because it hurts. Because how can there be multiple interpretation to Tinubu's drug dealings and money forfeiture?

I have always respected Prof. Wole Soyinka, I have enjoyed his works and shall continue to do so. But I doubt if history will be kind to him regarding his recent vituperations.

Just shatap!

Peter obi will never rule Nigeria. You can continue crying.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:

Cool. Observe and stay out of it.

Majority can’t stand Id!ots constantly disrespecting their tribe and ethnicity, culture and their elites/sons just because they lost in an election. You are most likely Ibo, but let’s assume you’re not, how would you feel if your tribe is being abused everyday on Obasanjos internet for nothing other than daring to be different. How would you feel if your tribe is being projected as a Villain, setting your people up for hate, to other tribes?

I'm definitely not Igbo (no such thing as Ibo sir)!

I will be offended by insults to my tribe and region but never to the point of returning such childishness. I have better wars to fight!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by missionmex(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Geskiya school no be scam o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does A Script Sell In Nigeria / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.