Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,569 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) (31620 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by AsomStructures: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Na free sub you dey use joor !

You fit sub for me oh, I no go mind 🙄. My dearest developers.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by sexyking1: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.
just say you don't have sub. I know the video is too long for your cheap data.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2023
Buhari & Mahmood Spectacularly Wasted an Opportunity for Heroism - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

This is simply an apt summary of the events of February 23rd.

Even the joke of a cash policy could have been forgiven, including the massive failure spanning two tenures if they had simply chosen to deliver the best election in Nigeria's and Africa's history!

7 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2023
sexyking1:
just say you don't have sub. I know the video is too long for your cheap data.

I don tell one of your brother up there. You sef fit sub for me, I don’t mind. My dearest developers.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Sammyblacky87: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
adebayo201:
Lazy people no go watch the video.
The interview go fit win presidential election here in Nigeria?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Naso you dey abuse your great grandfather
FORWARDEVERLY:
A stupid feminist up against an old senile fool in the person of Soyinka...
Too idiots .. I care Less...

Next pls..

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
I am listening.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:

Chest beaters.

Most people feel the same way about Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga, and Oba of Lagos...!

You see the trend here?!! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by GoodbutBadguy: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Point of correction: A novelist without a Nobel Laureate award is not a superstar just like a player without a world best or African Best award is nothing but just a player grin. Back to the business, if PO had won will she be saying the same isn't it obvious that PO won his region with 97% shocked? The Truth about the Election is that PO folks rigged more massively than others but he lacked the national spread in the core part of the country, Igbos need to know that you can't be president without Sokoto, Kano, Oyo, Kwara, Borno, and Zamfara. And if you can't score 60% votes in SW, NW, or NE you can't win the general election. It will be difficult for any Igbo to win the election in Nigeria without building bridges with the core North but Igbos have burned the bridge bcs of religious sentiment (just imagine the case of PO thinking of religious war). SS & SW are the only Southerners that stand a clear chance bcs the two have not allowed any form of religious sentiments and they have prominent Muslims among them. cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by sameks08(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:

Chest beaters.
. Even when non of your family members can compete with her. You are very back word

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by maestroferddi: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Prof Wole Soyinka no be to dey blow grammar any how...

Listen to an intellectually uplifting interview abeg...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Rebuker:
Seems we are going to have so much of that here today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAxiUOm3lA

I have never really listened to her until yesterday and my respect for her just went so high.

Very articulate, composed and smooth 👌

Well, if you have read her books, you would never expect less!

Notable ones that resonated with me:

Americanah (Her best work so far IMHO)
Purple Hibiscus (amazing read)

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
Naso you dey abuse your great grandfather

Actually that's how I do to your Fada and Moda..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Those shameless apc government will again fined channels TV for interviewing her, just watch

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Draslo(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Miss Grammarticalogylisationalism is the boss.

You can't fool me or hide behind your good use of English. You're no different from all other Obidients who believe every single vote won by Tinubu belongs to PO....which is purely madness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Godmann(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2023
You will Agbado people here. They will run away. They are like vultures without value looking for what to devour.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Angelfrost:

Most people feel the same way about Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga, and Oba of Lagos...!

You see the trend here?!! tongue

Well, it still doesn’t change the fact that Chimamanda and majority of the Ibos supporting Peter Obi are tribalists. I mean, it’s very obvious.

9 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Na my papa way day dance naked for village square come get sense ??

Tell me more... What about D thing you call Moda ??
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by BastadThiefnubu: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2023
History will be kind to you Chimamanda unlike that ugly senile cultist who defends evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Onewazobia(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Jicqueville:
In summary, she said ....
Stop putting the lives of your family members in danger with septic tank that allows snake in the closets, which can cause snake bite or even death! To avoid this, build a biodigester today.

How do we believe you when there is no single picture to backup your adverts
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Next pls..

Yeah... If only your voice and words were not so hollow and irrelevant! cool

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by fubsy: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
She restated the question I have been asking, "what is the untrue statement she made in her letter to President Biden?" I have not got any answer to that question other than vilifying comments and threats of litigation that lack foundational basis. Let's call a spade a spade, these political actors, particularly the ones in APC and INEC are toying with the future of this country. When truth is spoken, they try to parry it and bring up irrelevant issues for the people to fiddle with, and some people shamefully fall for the tricks so easily.
Let me quickly say what I foresee next: After the inauguration on 29 May 2023 (which is constitutional), the government (whether legitimately earned or not), will try and frustrate any criminal action or action with criminal contents against the "president" in the guise of immunity from prosecution (even though contained in an election petition).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Pinterest: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
sameks08:
. Even when non of your family members can compete with her. You are very back word

Can your wretched parents compete with any of Wole Soyinka’s children? Not to talk of Wole himself. Even you can’t compete with WS grandchildren.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Image123(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
mob rep US branch.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by thaoriginator: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:

Next pls..
Bro grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by 2992tt: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Are you Interested in Affiliate marketing at a giveaway rate? Check

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by PassingShot(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Sirheny007:
Actually, APC supporters are the acute tribalists and bigots here.
Whoever disagrees with or finds fault with the electoral process that selected Tinubu, has landed himself/herself in their net.

They'll do everything to label that person a bigot, and go extreme length to manufacture non existent linkages to IPOB even though it be their brother.

We're looking at an epidemic; a crowd of demented supporters who'll not tolerate the truth - because it hurts. Because how can there be multiple interpretation to Tinubu's drug dealings and money forfeiture?

I have always respected Prof. Wole Soyinka, I have enjoyed his works and shall continue to do so. But I doubt if history will be kind to him regarding his recent vituperations.
History cannot be re-written. Most Nigerians know those you cannot disagree with, without being bullied, cursed, threatened, cyberstalked, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:

Well, it still doesn’t change the fact that Chimamanda and majority of the Ibos supporting Peter Obi are tribalists. I mean, it’s very obvious.

We are saying the same thing sir...!

They are not and can never be more tribal or bigoted than those who square off with them daily!

Matter of fact, we all know the particular set of people who do that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does A Script Sell In Nigeria / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.