Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,398 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) (31619 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Omodua(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
A stupid feminist up against an old senile fool in the person of Soyinka...
Too idiots .. I care Less...

Next pls..
If they are idiots, it means your parents must be double idiots.

Your parents are not up to half worth of these personalities.

Respect people!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Tflex01: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2023
accordadoga27:
Intelligent lady!!
The true daughter of Biafra. Biafra will never forget you. God bless you but Ashiwaju is your next president.

Wow! cheesy

I've never seen a comment like this on NL.

WTH! grin cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Chucks13: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixCircle:
This word " Professor Mahmoud had a chance for heroism but he wasted it" and Buhari too wasted his last chance for Africa heroism" made me so emotional. Do the right thing for once, this two messed up. Because of Tinubu.

God may I never miss my opportunity of heroism when it shows up.

Heroism on what?

Who cares about heroism, just tell me?

You, obi, dattu and your co group did not behaved for anyone to played heroism card for you, obi and your group you do not deserve any heroism nonsense ok.

You don't bully, disrespectful, harrass, intimidate, abusive, threatening, mockery, religion bigotry and tribal bigotry to hijacked electoral process in a complex society like Nigeria and you are expecting heroism.

Heroism my a s s. The heroism Prof Humphrey Nwosu displayed in 1993 election did you celebrated him? Did anyone from SE supported him for his heroism? Hell, no but now want heroism to be done for a liar, fascist in far 3rd position ba?

Hello, pls go and hustle ok. Thanks.......
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by grammarian247(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2023
maivd:
Lol bigot she should forward her opinion to emma powerful ipob needs it more

Try watch this video, e fit help you to think well.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Snapchat: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2023
grammarian247:

Bro, you no get sense at all. You don't have sub I tell you. Just go and look for what to eat.

The person that gave birth to you does not not have sense.

You that you can’t feed yourself, how can you feed your sense less parents.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by grammarian247(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Okealaaye:
This girl should not involve herself in the age-long and groundless Igbo-Yoruba feud. Groundless? Why? The Igbo have always been a most welcomed people in Yorubaland and we've always lived together in peace. This is because the things that unite us are much more uncountable than the "thing" that divides us. Everywhere, all reasonable people know that the quest for power, aka politics, is the Great Divider of peoples and their communities. The Igbo are one of the Nigerian ethnicities that share a lot with us the Yoruba. Nigeria should derive mechanisms of intergroup relations to manage our diversities like some other countries, instead of emphasising our fault lines and divisions during every election cycle. The youths of Nigeria should come together, not to join the ancients in their needless rat race in which the gladiators don't remember them after the battle is won, but to fashion out the means by which their mutual futures can be guaranteed if indeed, the future belongs to them. The present squabbles do not concern them, as it were, because if we give it the right thought we would know that the youths are mere cannon fodders. So Chimamanda must not allow anyone to drag her into a needless war with a person with whom she shares so much in common than any other person in the world, except perhaps her parents and siblings. So if I were Chimamanda I would not react to Soyinka's words, but then she isn't me!

There is nothing as important to her now as getting Nigeria working again. If she needs your advise, that will pandering to the wishes of the literary giant because she hopes to be in his good books. This lady here has a working conscience.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by maivd: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2023
grammarian247:

Try watch this video, e fit help you to think well.
The bigot didn't speak up against Monday slaughtering in the east,she didn't speak against burning of police station in the east all of a sudden she has a new found love for Nigeria. My question to you fellow bigot is would she have spoken up if Peter Obi was from the west or the north? She should her forward opinion to emma powerful we don't need it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Chucks13: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixCircle:

No one will insult you. Just take a deep breath and calm down. The bitterness and hate is too much. Don't hurt yourself. What Chimamada is na by the grace of God, you can change it.
If the video is raising your blood pressure. Please don't watch it again.

I'm not under any pressure ok I had promised obidient I will pepper them all after my prediction of Obi in 3rd place comes true.

Time to keep quiet for them had passed. I have never watched Arise TV since I heard and confirmed Nduka who is the CEO was among those that "ganged up to annulled June 12 election" I never want to see his face and same Nduka now using his TV shit to fight another SW man. To hell with Arise TV.

Sorry, I hate bitter people with passion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2023
You are born throwaway
FORWARDEVERLY:

Actually that's how I do to your Fada and Moda..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by jfkenny(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2023
Post Ur MTN let me give u 500mb
Freelancerr:
I for watch the video but I no get data..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by tenpipsperday: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2023
IamNat:
Same old argument by the Obi supporters. If we can't win, then the whole country should burn, you went to court but you never stop threatening the court, stating you must win the case.

But no one is responsible for your poor understanding of English so take your frustration to somewhere else
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by ini4brandon(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Nayturalistic:
We know say na only Arise fit carry this kind sh1t
When they interview Keyamo it ain't sh1t lol
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by DevilSignature: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.

You are poor and broke bro, yóu don't have money to afford data
Therefore excuse urself

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by DeOTR: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBJAYdIs6kI

Buhari & Mahmood Spectacularly Wasted an Opportunity for Heroism - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
What exactly is the fuss about uploading results in real time? I don't understand. 🤷
Since you guys are so sure the results were mutilated and what was uploaded on the iRev is different from the originally uploaded PU results, why not present a polling unit by polling unit results to the Tribunal?
Buhari and Mahmud didn't waste any opportunity to become heroes in any way. For God's sake, are these people expecting INEC to declare Obi irrespective of the outcome of the election?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2023
From Chief Mike Ozekhome CON, SAN:

The gravamen of this discourse, is the mathematical exactitude of the requirement of 25%. The wordings of the Constitution, are quite clear and unambiguous. They demand for not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the elections in each of at least 2/3 of all the States; And the Federal Capital Territory. By a judicial mathematical analysis, 2/3 of 36 States is equal to 24 States, and in addition, the FCT, Abuja. As an example, if I request to see 24 Corpers in my law firm And Okon, it means I want to see 25 persons in all; but Okon must be one of the 25 persons. So, if 25 persons in my law firm show up, without Okon, have I had all the persons I want to see? The answer is No. To satisfy my request, Okon must show up in addition to the 24, thus, making the 25 persons I desire to see.

What the law states is that, the candidate must have 25% of votes in those States, and the FCT, Abuja. The law does not contemplate that, the candidate must win those States. The jurisprudence behind this provision, is to ensure that the President as the Numero Uno citizen of the Nation, enjoys a reasonable range of widespread acceptance by majority of the people he seeks to govern, including those inhabiting the seat of power where he would govern from.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Oritna94(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Very intelligent graceful woman. Not once did I hear her insult anyone. Kudos to her.. We need more graceful educated people like her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by antontech(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2023
Okealaaye:
This girl should not involve herself in the age-long and groundless Igbo-Yoruba feud. Groundless? Why? The Igbo have always been a most welcomed people in Yorubaland and we've always lived together in peace. This is because the things that unite us are much more uncountable than the "thing" that divides us. Everywhere, all reasonable people know that the quest for power, aka politics, is the Great Divider of peoples and their communities. The Igbo are one of the Nigerian ethnicities that share a lot with us the Yoruba. Nigeria should derive mechanisms of intergroup relations to manage our diversities like some other countries, instead of emphasising our fault lines and divisions during every election cycle. The youths of Nigeria should come together, not to join the ancients in their needless rat race in which the gladiators don't remember them after the battle is won, but to fashion out the means by which their mutual futures can be guaranteed if indeed, the future belongs to them. The present squabbles do not concern them, as it were, because if we give it the right thought we would know that the youths are mere cannon fodders. So Chimamanda must not allow anyone to drag her into a needless war with a person with whom she shares so much in common than any other person in the world, except perhaps her parents and siblings. So if I were Chimamanda I would not react to Soyinka's words, but then she isn't me!

With all these English, you made no point.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Moneywirer: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Nayturalistic:
We know say na only Arise fit carry this kind sh1t

Why e no go be shit to you?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by shonepa(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2023
As this lady talk say most Nigerians can read, i just dey laught, whats the essence of knowing how to read and not getting the message.

Wole Soyinka said he would debate any of Datti's chosen representative. Make we dey understand things before we post.

Am sure some people will read ur post and start spreading it upandan that Soyinka wants to debate Datti. Is that even fair?

Atleast i believe say people need money this present time in our country, the Prof said if any one has proof that he has supported any wrong doings in the political sapce, he will be willing to pay a $1000. Make them bring concrete evidence cash out na.

All the evidence people dey gather against Tinubu, Obi, Atiku....nobody pay dem na. Dis man don talk say em go pay.

KendoRide:
Chief Odele owa!! You’re writing to the hearing of world leaders and they’re really shivering. Prof. Soyinka has been looking for someone to debate with you can handle him for us. How can he debate with our Vice President glorious Baba-Datti, as who ?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Freelancerr(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
which party you vote for?
Bros no vex na.

Election don pass.
We are 1 Nigeria.
U want use Party against me abi cheesy
Make I drop phone number or acct no
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Freelancerr(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2023
jfkenny:
Post Ur MTN let me give u 500mb
Alright thanks sir
Mtn
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by Freelancerr(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:

Wherever you got that from. Send it to your folks, make dem watch comedy skits. Make dem no kpai from stress and depression.

On a second thought, if you’re not bluffing, send it to this guy! Iti boribo.

cheesy
I need am oooo
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by MRMRMR: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2023
I watched the news. Tho I respect her for wat she has achieved for her self. However, I was super disappointed in her, because I thot she wuld bring out or prove the evidence of fraud in the election. But all she said was an over regurgitated story of online trends like people complained, people were disenfranchised, real time upload of result failure bla bla bla. Abeg someone should explain to me how this amount to fraud. I believe she is acting on second hand infomation peddled on the street by her tribes men. Seriously, these pple just want to foist PO on us simple because they like him or maybe he is their kinsman. Nigeria is too big for someone to think Anambra voters/views is representative of Nigerian voters.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by shonepa(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2023
Obviously shes intelligent, but i still have my concerns.

She wrote a letter to the United states, but she refuse to highlight it in her letter that the US re hypocrites, let her call a spade a spade.

Secondly, she was asked if there was any evidence of Tinubu paying INEC chairman to rig. She said its only a rummour she has been hearing from people and its possible its true; but she did not include "it could also be false" it means there is no proof. Why put that in her letter?

Finally, the Interviewer gave her a breathing space by referring to her to the interview Datti Baba had with Arise Tv.

NBC did not fine Arise Tv N5m, Channels Tv where the victim. The interview on both stations are completely different, i watched both. I dont think anyone have problem with the Arise TV interview.

So to Soyinkas comment, obviously shes going to comment on that particular interview(Arise Tv) has no basis to be reffered to as fascist, treasonous so on.

The Media sometimes sabi confuse person.

Rebuker:
Seems we are going to have so much of that here today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAxiUOm3lA

I have never really listened to her until yesterday and my respect for her just went so high.

Very intelligent, articulate, composed and smooth 👌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2023
Pinterest:
A well known Ibo tribalistic bigot. Can’t waste my precious sub to watch trash.

Chest beaters.

There's always something to learn or know from individuals regardless of your political, ethnic or religious leaning. Still watch, you might learn one or two things from her.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by shonepa(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Why was she asked about Dattis interview on Arise TV? Is it Arise TV NBC fined N5m.

And again she can call the same Unites States hypocrites on Arise TV, and it was completely missing in her letter.

Issorite.

MRMRMR:
I watched the news. Tho I respect her for wat she has achieved for her self. However, I was super disappointed in her, because I thot she wuld bring out or prove the evidence of fraud in the election. But all she said was an over regurgitated story of online trends like people complained, people were disenfranchised, real time upload of result failure bla bla bla. Abeg someone should explain to me how this amount to fraud. I believe she is acting on second hand infomation peddled on the street by her tribes men. Seriously, these pple just want to foist PO on us simple because they like him or maybe he is their kinsman. Nigeria is too big for someone to think Anambra voters/views is representative of Nigerian voters.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by emmnprince(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
A stupid feminist up against an old senile fool in the person of Soyinka...
Too idiots .. I care Less...

Next pls..

Easy young man. There's no point using curse words at them if you don't agree with their thoughts and ideas. Both are respected in their fields of endeavour. Show some civility.

Some persons won't agree with your thoughts or ideas, action or inaction, nevertheless that doesn't make you less. We agree on some issues; disagree on others. We still remain who we're. Please be civil regardless your interpretation, understanding or perception of others' thoughts and ideas.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by 77up(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Mumu tribalistic animal is not even in the country to vote and here writing useless letter shocked

She said she didn't support Obi because he's Igbo but because he visited her parents, joke grin and Obidients are praising this mumu as intelligent already, this further confirmed how slow Obidients are.

Obasanjo pro max grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's Arise News Interview (Full Video) by SpaceTour: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2023
Quote analytical from the Anambra born Chimamanda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Much Does A Script Sell In Nigeria / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.