Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members (16693 Views)

How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / I Ave Cut Ties With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by VTJN(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:
it's her life, why will the family oppose her marriage? And it seems she's doing well. Money is not everything, don't think if you have money she will look for you. You look for her and make peace.
Lol

She abandoned even her aged parents. She was later allowed to make her choice. She chose to desert her family for a man.

She hasn't set her eyes on her parents for over 17years. Yet, you're telling me to go look for her.

Lol, i guess you're joking right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by hansomb: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros nobody send you... Are those thicker than water statement no dey hold water... No revenge ... Just dey your dey ... Just do what you can afford to lose...
Na pikin i fit spend my last kobo ontop sef... Even wife after she don chop for her body na what I can afford I fit do ... 50k hair or more I can't ... She dey work make she dey spend her money anyhow... Phone sef if e don pass 200k I can't afford it ... After pikin I can never inconvient myself for anyone ooo... If pikin don finish school make he find him way
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you sounded like my father. But he used to help his family sha though some still think he's not trying.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by winner37(m): 3:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Any family member who doesn't want to see me ,I too I don't want to see him or her ...

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by hansomb: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
jimmychang:
My own father sold land that I suffered for years and gave him money to buy grin grin grin.My own dad oooh.People be like forgive him.I have forgiven but I can't forget.I no send am again.

My stepmom told me that I shouldn't put it at the back of my mind that I will inherit my dad's properties. grin grin.

My own sister never one day stood up for me,she betrayed me when we were kids. grin grin

My mum us late.

Tell me one reason why I shouldn't cut them off?

grin grin
Your Dad owns everything you have in this life. The life he process for you to come to this life can never be paid back. There's nothing to forgive and the more you put it in your mind the more hurtful and depressed you become. Make peace with yourself and free that demon disturbing you.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you sounded like my father. But he used to help his family sha though some still think he's not trying.
No matter what you do it can never be enough...
Na human beings... One man na man friend then ... He died 5weeks ago ... He just clocked 72 not long... I dey follow the man talk wella... Bros the pikin no dey give the man money... The wife at that age still dey give the man problem like madt... The man dey very hard working no be small... Some times he go feel bad like after all he did for children no love... If not for work and the man na elder for church sef... Man don die children wey no dey come their house dey come almost every week now... See Bros... Nobody send man ooo... You die you die ooo....
As I dey like this I dey chop nice food ooo... Anything wey anybody like make e talk ... I no send... Wetin another man get no dey enter my eye...

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Godsownfc(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
some family are plain useless. Some are mainly after your pocket. What's your take on a family with 2 siblings. The first was a girl and got married to the man the family wasn't in support. She abandoned her family and follow this man for about 17 years without knowing how her family and sibling are fairing. Nothing concerned her with her family

Now tell me, if paradventure the brother make money and the married sister got to know about it and start trying to get close to her brother because he now has money

Do you expect the brother to embrace her?

See family is not about blood related o. Some outsiders or friends are hundred percent far better than family

To me anyway, anyone who love you unconditionally and stood by you through thick and thin is your family
Yes brother. Agreed
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Godsownfc(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros nobody send you... Are those thicker than water statement no dey hold water... No revenge ... Just dey your dey ... Just do what you can afford to lose...
Na pikin i fit spend my last kobo ontop sef... Even wife after she don chop for her body na what I can afford I fit do ... 50k hair or more I can't ... She dey work make she dey spend her money anyhow... Phone sef if e don pass 200k I can't afford it ... After pikin I can never inconvient myself for anyone ooo... If pikin don finish school make he find him way
Hmmm..this life no hard as we thought it is. You're a simple man sir.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
samcolee:

I, my mum and other siblings were taken to court by our first son+uncles, I don't have plans of going back to that village and if I should make it I can't assist them again cos all what my mum worked for was taken away from her by the court which led to her quick demise few years ago. Till this moment I can't go to my own father's compound as the court said we don't have right to enter the property.

hmmm
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Olasty(f): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
My own response is the book 0f matt 10:36
Me I don borrow leg for anything family I hear wiie for their hand no be me again for family matter

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by jimmychang: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:

Your Dad owns everything you have in this life. The life he process for you to come to this life can never be paid back. There's nothing to forgive and the more you put it in your mind the more hurtful and depressed you become. Make peace with yourself and free that demon disturbing you.

I no dey take advice from small pikin wey never see life grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mumu say na demon..Say there is nothing to forgive I pity your offsprings. grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godsownfc:

Hmmm..this life no hard as we thought it is. You're a simple man sir.
We can never to enough ... Humans can't be satisfied...
Even Jesus Christ after all the miracle them crucify am... How much more me ... That's why I don't point fingers to people ... I was the head of an organisation for more than a decade... I really tried for the staffs to get paid well at least... Still dem talk my matter bad for my back cus I jam them once ... And some told me whatsup too... Since I left one of the top staff sef don comot .. E no easy for them... Person that was incharge now them dey complain am... I just dey look them say naso e easy na... Make them dey dance to the music dey go... I don face front cus I get my own wey I dey nurse where I dey... Problem no dey finsih ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by NoToPile: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
See peeps saying they can't cut of with family, until your life and your very existence is threatened by family you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by blowjohn(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Let's hear frm P Square.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by OpinionCounts(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is well.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by hansomb: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
jimmychang:

I no dey take advice from small pikin wey never see life grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Mumu say na demon..Say there is nothing to forgive I pity your offsprings. grin

Go jump inside lagoon then, since you can't take go good advice from small pikin. Imagine dieing with the beef of your dad inside grave over worldly things.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by sacajawea: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... We are all human, and we can't foretell what our emotional reaction will be in future about a situation......... UNTIL IT COMES TO REALITY.......
Love is a very strong emotional bond that what will break it, we don't know, UNTIL IT HAPPENS...
So make we just be family until person provoke me,😂😂😂..
We are talking of Immediate family, Not extended.
Brother, sisters, father, mother.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by sacajawea: 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
KingDash09:
As I Dey like this I don cut ties with them tay tay.. I got my millions to keep me company
What happened, that led to it?
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by isabi2lof: 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing, we ain't perfect but we keep on pushing
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by sacajawea: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
BlueAir:
Deceit and betrayal. I sold off 80% of my assets just to get involved in a business deal with them only to realize that it never existed when one of them chose to snitch to me after she didn't get a fair cut. Now I'm financially back to square one. Looking for who to lend me 100k to buy a scooter to be able to be able to do my new job well and get back on my feet
We are talking if Immediate family ooh
Mother father, brother, sister
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Googledotcom: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Cypress042:
Any man that cuts tie with his family members is incomplete and like a dust in the desert.

It's not advisable.
What if the family member is a witch and against your well being ?
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Akanaz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Jealousy
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by samcolee(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
seglabsy:
pls is ur dad dead?and are u not one of his son?
Dad's late, we're 5 in number minus 2 girls, when his madness started he told us that my mum is not her mum and that we'll see his brothers at the court. Our cousin that's working at oil company and our uncles came to the court so those are the brothers he has lols. Where it pains me most is the number of times he beat up my mum and when we took the case to court they gave judgement against my mum that mum who's older beat him who's an adult charged my mum around 100k for defamation of character. The judiciary is corrupt to an extent if you don't have money you can't get justice. After everything mum had to stay in a rented apartment when her husbands house is there.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by seglabsy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
samcolee:

Dad's late, we're 5 in number minus 2 girls, when his madness started he told us that my mum is not her mum and that we'll see his brothers at the court. Our cousin that's working at oil company and our uncles came to the court so those are the brothers he has lols. Where it pains me most is the number of times he beat up my mum and when we took the case to court they gave judgement against my mum that mum who's older beat him who's an adult charged my mum around 100k for defamation of character. The judiciary is corrupt to an extent if you don't have money you can't get justice. After everything mum had to stay in a rented apartment when her husbands house is there.
so sad
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Puss360(f): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
sacajawea:

We are talking of Immediate family, Not extended.
Brother, sisters, father, mother.
Okay
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by jimmychang: 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:

Go jump inside lagoon then, since you can't take go good advice from small pikin. Imagine dieing with the beef of your dad inside grave over worldly things.

Mumu,if you had only said try to forgive and move on I would have agreed.And if you had read what I wrote I said I have forgiven but will never forget.

Adding craps like your father owns everything you have because he brought you to life is very stupid and immature.

Tell that to a girl that her own father raped her or abused her ode. grin grin grin grin

Una go just open mouth waaa!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by hansomb: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
jimmychang:

Mumu,if you had only said try to forgive and move on I would have agreed.And if you had read what I wrote I said I have forgiven but will never forget.

Adding craps like your father owns everything you have because he brought you to life is very stupid and immature.

Tell that to a girl that her own father raped her or abused her ode. grin grin grin grin

Am sorry if your Dad rapes you if you female or maybe he's gay if you're a male or if he rapes one of your sisters or your wife, that's your family business. The way you responding back to me with undue abuses shows that your Dad really mercilessly messed up with your life mercilessly. Remember you are an extension of him i.e his DNA and his blood is part of you, don't go and mercilessly messed up with your children's life like your Daddy did yours. Okay !!! Be a good Pikin.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by jimmychang: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:

Am sorry if your Dad rapes you if you female or maybe he's gay if you're a male or if he rapes one of your sisters or your wife, that's your family business. The way you responding back to me with undue abuses shows that your Dad really mercilessly messed up with your life mercilessly. Remember you are an extension of him i.e his DNA and his blood is part of you, don't go and mercilessly messed up with your children's life like your Daddy did yours. Okay !!! Be a good Pikin.

Watin be this ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the last time you went to the barbing saloon,the barber messed with your brain. grin
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
jimmychang:

wanted to ask the same, simply becoz by
virtue that he is your father he owns everything of you, being a father is choice and doesnt mean he own anything that a he has, it only applies if he dies without children or wife

children are born out two people making a choice to sleep with each other mostly out of love not a property that creates its worth and own it too
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by hansomb: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
jimmychang:

Watin be this ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the last time you went to the barbing saloon,the barber messed with your brain. grin
àbo òró làn so fun òmóluábí, tòbà dé ìnu ré à dí òdídì. Peace out.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by jimmychang: 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
hansomb:
àbo òró làn so fun òmóluábí, tòbà dé ìnu ré à dí òdídì. Peace out.

Nigga dey drop incantations ,I be like herbalist to you grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by jimmychang: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

wanted to ask the same, simply becoz by
virtue that he is your father he owns everything of you, being a father is choice and doesnt mean he own anything that a he has, it only applies if he dies without children or wife

children are born out two people making a choice to sleep with each other mostly out of love not a property that creates its worth and own it too

Bro leave the dullard alone.Some people just want to talk instead of them keeping quiet and accessing the situation they end up disgracing themselves.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
jimmychang:

Bro leave the dullard alone.Some people just want to talk instead of them keeping quiet and accessing the situation they end up disgracing themselves.

true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.