Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members (16692 Views)

How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / I Ave Cut Ties With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
BadMus06:
I've been seeing and hearing different stories about anyone that's in a position to assist other family members neglect them.

Sometimes these people are not to be blamed as you might not hear their part of the story. They may be some underlying issues or redflags that such a person sees before deciding to disassociate his/herself from such family.

What can make you cut ties with your family members as the topic depicts.

there is no clear answer but let me break it down

Our mothers and fathers are the 1st people we trust from birth, especially the mothers they spend more time with us in out informative years to break that trust and bond it takes alot of things to happen and most important how mature you became to understand that you might manupulate you.

Most people dont even see that there are being used or manipulated becoz how society with its culture and tradition raise you, sometimes it is when you are pused to the corner that you realise that u are being abused etc and u cut the cord

So most people will fail to understand that the way you are raised and how family members relate applied to your family, family dynamic are different

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by HeightsKE: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2023
Working hard and praying and crying to God to make things good for me and for them..but they are somewhere saying stupid things about me, gossipping about what I don't even know about!!! And these are my own family!

Secondly when they make you remember the ugly past,fukkn shttt,it's curtains!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
If family don do you strongly thing you will know your children are the only people that genuinely love you in this world
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by KingDash09(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
My family members greedy and self centered, I had to train my sef in school I swore once I made money non of em will see one kobo from me
sacajawea:

What happened, that led to it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Teeroyzimma: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rollitout:
1. Betrayal
2. Disloyalty
3. Dishonesty
4. Assumption that I have made it and they are expecting something big in return.

ordinary dishonesty? Nawao, that means you've cut off all your family members by now
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by xavuv: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
yappie11187:
Sometimes common betrayals are forgiveable, but when it's a battle of emity which involves life and death or you fulfilling your destiny, if cutting of ties with the Family member that is after you is the intimate price for your survival...mhen so be it ...no carry your sef for some enemy family member to kill you oh ..all because you no wan look bad or satisfy pipu

Exactly
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by xavuv: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
The most toxic people you know might be people in your family.

Leeches and parasites care about friends and family not calling them.

You strive in life to not be a parasite to ANY ONE as long as you are healthy.

I heard some people complaining that their uncle is abroad and a doctor in big hospital yet he can't support their families bla bla. He has his life and other thing to worry about that you have zero clue about.

People that always complain someone didn't call them or check on them are entitled, parasites and most likely lazy.

You should be too busy focusing on your goals that you don't even know some called or not.

God bless you
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Oyerinde16(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros nobody send you... way

U don't get my story... I do call my siblings asking if they need money so I can share... They are all doing good now... I by chance got to see the alert of my sis, I know my bro had over 3m, but I ran out of money, had a time bound exam, called for loan n they all gave me flimsy excuses.... The world goes round, I don't say dash me, if u don't give, someone else would give .. but don't expect to come back n take tomorrow... I was able to raise the cash for the time bound exam.. paid some minutes to deadline... Wrote the exam n am on my way to the UK soon ... I know they will comeback for one favor or the other ... But I'm in the kitchen cooking something sumptuous...
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by BlueAir: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
sad Those are who I'm talking about
sacajawea:

We are talking if Immediate family ooh
Mother father, brother, sister
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by gaspology(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2023
Religious fanaticism.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Godsonkemz(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Envy and betrayal

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 12:50am On Apr 15, 2023
Oyerinde16:

U don't get my story... I do call my siblings asking if they need money so I can share... They are all doing good now... I by chance got to see the alert of my sis, I know my bro had over 3m, but I ran out of money, had a time bound exam, called for loan n they all gave me flimsy excuses.... The world goes round, I don't say dash me, if u don't give, someone else would give .. but don't expect to come back n take tomorrow... I was able to raise the cash for the time bound exam.. paid some minutes to deadline... Wrote the exam n am on my way to the UK soon ... I know they will comeback for one favor or the other ... But I'm in the kitchen cooking something sumptuous...
Bros.... Just forget am ... Move on with your life ... No need for revenge.... Just do whatever you can ... Nothing one will gain from revenge

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by kuse2(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2023
As wonderful as family can be, they can also be the source of your pains.

For me, it's the entitlement mentality..

Imagine one of them came to my house and saw the school fees reciept of my 3 year old and screamed.. "Brother, you are wasting money on Abuja, why pay so much when you can send the child over to school in Ilorin for a fraction"?

Anytime they ask you for money and you tell them you don't have, they tag you insensitive and start targeting your innocent wife..

There is one that I supported with almost 2m in the last 18 months still telling people that I haven't done enough..

Imagine what this kind of family would do to my wife and kids if God forbid, I die now!

RedpillAnalyst:
The most toxic people you know might be people in your family.

Leeches and parasites care about friends and family not calling them.

You strive in life to not be a parasite to ANY ONE as long as you are healthy.

I heard some people complaining that their uncle is abroad and a doctor in big hospital yet he can't support their families bla bla. He has his life and other thing to worry about that you have zero clue about.

People that always complain someone didn't call them or check on them are entitled, parasites and most likely lazy.

You should be too busy focusing on your goals that you don't even know some called or not.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by IbroMaka(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Blood is no longer thicker...

Nowadays, strangers help us more than relatives

Relatives only accept you when you're successful and famous.

RamseyKush:
I don't think it's possible Sha..

Blood is thicker than water.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by sacajawea: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2023
KingDash09:
My family members greedy and self centered, I had to train my sef in school I swore once I made money non of em will see one kobo from me
Are you referring to your immediate family members? Mother father and siblings...
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Randomvisualls: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please is there an agency that can help locate someone that studied in Laspotech some years back?
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by hansomb: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2023
jimmychang:

Nigga dey drop incantations ,I be like herbalist to you grin grin grin grin grin.
adage dey different to incantation.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by KingDash09(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Yeah man
sacajawea:

Are you referring to your immediate family members? Mother father and siblings...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.