Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members (16645 Views)

How Many Chances Do You Give Before You Cut Someone Off? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / I Ave Cut Ties With My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Biafraaa: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2023
If a family member wants to take my life... Apart from that nothing else.

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by MrBroke(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2023
They was never any ties, so grin
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by karimusa: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2023
SOME MAY EVEN USE DIABOLIC MEANS TO RUN YOU DOWN... THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF IT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Castino236: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
some family are plain useless. Some are mainly after your pocket. What's your take on a family with 2 siblings. The first was a girl and got married to the man the family wasn't in support. She abandoned her family and follow this man for about 17 years without knowing how her family and sibling are fairing. Nothing concerned her with her family

Now tell me, if paradventure the brother make money and the married sister got to know about it and start trying to get close to her brother because he now has money

Do you expect the brother to embrace her?

See family is not about blood related o. Some outsiders or friends are hundred percent far better than family

To me anyway, anyone who love you unconditionally and stood by you through thick and thin is your family
You are right!

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by blacksam01: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2023
Abandonment...

for me, i treat family memebers as very close and important friends...

most of all they are "friemds"

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Reelmii: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2023
grin..i dont think that there is really anything they can do to make me cut ties with them because i always prepare for disappointment of any kind from EVERY human regardless of our relationship......

I try not to expect too much from family.....because they can mess u up any time.....they are also humans

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Omoluabi16(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2023
NOTHING.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Benrosaria(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2023
my mother
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by chima47(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2023
My immediate family? NOTHING.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by oxiide22(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2023
BadMus06:
I've been seeing and hearing different stories about anyone that's in a position to assist other family members neglect them.

Sometimes these people are not to be blamed as you might not hear their part of the story. They may be some underlying issues or redflags that such a person sees before deciding to disassociate his/herself from such family.

What can make you cut ties with your family members as the topic depicts.
I
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Dzzzz: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2023
Only if they cut ties with me..

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by oxiide22(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Betrayal
I hope you're not smelling down there?
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing, family is everything. Blood is thicker than water
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Probz(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Very little. I donโ€™t come from a toxic family, luckily. My issueโ€™s with other people out there.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by cigaricon(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Nothing can make me completely cut ties with family, I can only keep them at arms length

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Rollitout: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2023
1. Betrayal
2. Disloyalty
3. Dishonesty
4. Assumption that I have made it and they are expecting something big in return.

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Niwdog(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
some family are plain useless. Some are mainly after your pocket. What's your take on a family with 2 siblings. The first was a girl and got married to the man the family wasn't in support. She abandoned her family and follow this man for about 17 years without knowing how her family and sibling are fairing. Nothing concerned her with her family

Now tell me, if paradventure the brother make money and the married sister got to know about it and start trying to get close to her brother because he now has money

See family is not about blood related o. Some outsiders or friends are hundred percent far better than family

To me anyway, anyone who love you unconditionally and stood by you through thick and thin is your family
for the past 17 years she left
You guys didn't bother to check on her
Why?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Oyerinde16(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
When I had money, I was the one asking family members of they needed money so I could send to them, I was always concerned about thier warfare, but I lost some deals due to shortage in money and I discovered my siblings all had money but refused to lend me... I'm getting back on my feet and cooking revenge

12 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by neonly: 10:45am On Apr 14, 2023
Cypress042:
Any man that cuts tie with his family members is incomplete and like a dust in the desert.

It's not advisable.

See dis guy ooooo
Just keep thanking God for own family dat they are ok
S
My own family member saw me detain inside police cell instead of facilitating bail they went to my house deceive my wife clear some of my properties went to sell them in disguise that they wanted to raise money to bail me
My family took side with a total stranger just because they wanted favour from d petson Etc
So pls if one hand will make u not to make heaven cut it off bro's

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Kharol1234: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2023
Pride

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by rhythyson: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2023
NOTHING AT ALL family ties are to last forever

listen to FAMILY by Doll Parton
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by 1950Mack: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2023
undecided my own family came for my neck... but God pass dem... they never believed in me but God did... now what do you expect... make everybody just de him de,,, your real family is the one you built yourself undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Evestar200:
Entitlement Mentality

One is even beefing me for not sending him money

Me that is managing grin >:

My dear, don't do pass yourself. If you get enough money to spare, give the pesin. If you can't, kindly explain to them. If the person understand or not, e no consign you again

3 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by BlueAir: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2023
Deceit and betrayal. I sold off 80% of my assets just to get involved in a business deal with them only to realize that it never existed when one of them chose to snitch to me after she didn't get a fair cut. Now I'm financially back to square one. Looking for who to lend me 100k to buy a scooter to be able to be able to do my new job well and get back on my feet

2 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by MrHighSea: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2023
Familyship deserter.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by kolakolex: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2023
In my religion,it is prohibited for anyone to cut ties with his or her family, Nevertheless,there are things u will do that will make me give u very wide space.
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by pevo: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2023
AndrewTate:
I wanna know too...
Each situation defers, until you get into it
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Lifewasgood: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2023
No matter what transpires between me and my siblings i won't cut them off. I would just take note of where to draw the boundary.

My parents did cutoff their siblings and lived for themselves, it was so bad that my mom refused to attend or contribute to her mom's burial and i don't want that for me and my siblings.

Now that my parents are dead and buried, me and siblings do mingle with the extended family when we can.

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2023
Cypress042:
Any man that cuts tie with his family members is incomplete and like a dust in the desert.

It's not advisable.
Oga if you see issues you go run your leg no go touch ground
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2023
Puss360:
Lols... We are all human, and we can't foretell what our emotional reaction will be in future about a situation......... UNTIL IT COMES TO REALITY.......
Love is a very strong emotional bond that what will break it, we don't know, UNTIL IT HAPPENS...
So make we just be family until person provoke me,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚..
Na just the thing
Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:

True family is someone that's is selfless... This kind of person wishes good ... No be by blood ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2023
Oyerinde16:
When I had money, I was the one asking family members of they needed money so I could send to them, I was always concerned about thier warfare, but I lost some deals due to shortage in money and I discovered my siblings all had money but refused to lend me... I'm getting back on my feet and cooking revenge
Bros nobody send you... Are those thicker than water statement no dey hold water... No revenge ... Just dey your dey ... Just do what you can afford to lose...
Na pikin i fit spend my last kobo ontop sef... Even wife after she don chop for her body na what I can afford I fit do ... 50k hair or more I can't ... She dey work make she dey spend her money anyhow... Phone sef if e don pass 200k I can't afford it ... After pikin I can never inconvient myself for anyone ooo... If pikin don finish school make he find him way

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Are Kids Of Nowadays Growing Up Too Fast? / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.