Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53572 Views)

That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Image123(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Care to enumerate what you have seen, heard, handled etc?

LoLz, try to update yourself with your mentor first before going on in circles. Do you believe in the supernatural, no. Would you ask for physical, laboratory proofs of supernatural things, yes. So why do you expect me to engage you in the futility?
Still, i won't leave you without witness.
1. Salvation from sin.
2. Answers to questions of human purpose.
3. Answers to what to expect in the future.
4. What to do to always be filled with joy.
5. Family and marital peace.
6. What humans of all age grades need to do to enjoy life.
7. "Cheapest" route to good health.

Of course, if you can't grasp these few, i can't help you further.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Image123(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

A picture of a priest is proof of yahweh's existence?

When Yahweh changes your entire existence and life, a picture will be worth a thousand words. You don't understand his past.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 10:00am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

A picture of a priest is proof of yahweh's existence?
the picture of a sick child is a proof of none existence of God?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Your dumb brain is better suited for those subjects. Idiot
oh...so you even have emotions to feel insulted,?.. your truly a confused worthless piece of shit....hey goat!....be reminded that your ability to deny the existence of God is proof of his existence...
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blueAgent(m): 8:43am On Apr 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Did you even see my questions at all? Is that the answer to my question?

What was your question?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by kingslj: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

There's literally millions of atheists and non-christian around the world. Many of them are very much alive and much better off than you. And guess what, they don't have god.
Can you explain that aberration? grin

Kindly explain what you wrote up there logically.
lately , i have not seen a Christian, They are all trying to be Christians in the worship houses.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
God's Word gives perspective and real hope!

by Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1anKZXL4ZE

https://godtv.com/wedding-day-2/

Then and Now

Yet, there is truly nothing new under the sun.

#truthjabs
#thenandnow
#pride
#rainbow
#priderainbow
#rforh
#jesus
#hope
#thebible
#noahsark

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Reclaiming The Rainbow

Considering what month it is, it shouldn't be a surprise that we'd discuss an article entitled, "Reclaiming the Rainbow: The Misappropriation of a Religious Symbol." This piece sheds light on how the rainbow, a significant Biblical symbol, has been appropriated by LGBT+ movements, causing concern among many Christians.

https://creation.com/reclaiming-the-rainbow

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Discover The Colour That Brings True Hope

— with Dan Lietha - Cartoonist/Illustrator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.