Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53566 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by babaowambe: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of TVdelusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Truly,God does shows up in ways you will not comprehend,pls believe in God, God is real!
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Bluntemperor: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.
If you haven't seen him in action, you won't understand.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.
Be a believer, not an unbeliever.
And remember, GOD made nature and He alters and controls it.

God bless you bros!
Science and Spirituality is in different poles!
How do yo explained that Jesus fed thousands with just few fishes
Or that Moses through the ' spoken Words ' divided the Red Sea' - for the Israel to pass through!
let the Doubters go and see the Egyptians army watching the Sea- day and night till date!
That is what God can do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

You don't waste your time to debunk wannabees, but quoted me? 🀣
That's not smart of you, son.

If you can't speak with fact, or prove the existence of your God, then stay silent.

God is real and exists but people like u will never be able to experience his existence because ur are close minded and blinded by wtv to believe there is no God. I have experienced God one on one from immediate answered prayers, being saved from situations that would have taken my life not once or twice, not by chance or by any scientific explanations I pray and God hears and answers... I am a living proof. Ur heart is closed so u can't experience or know. To know u must keep an open heart and mind, study learn about God. And if u can't which I believe, then learn to leave others alone that believe in the existence of God. U don't need to go about looking for every means to discredit his abilities or existence. U don't know what u don't know. Even large percentage of scientists believe in some form of a divine being or higher power. Be an atheist all u want but don't go rubbing it in other people's faces. Keep ur disbelief to urselves.

Supernatural and religious experiences cannot be reduced to brain activities or science. Truth is most of u atheists believe ur intelligent because u feel u have critical thinking abilities but in reality a lot of u are not. U just take advantage of people's ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Mcslize: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Lol. "Clusterfuck" 🀣
I come dey remember cluster bomb for COD back then.

The op is known for yarning garbage.

Make science no finish Una life o. Forming wokeness as if you were the one that created yourself.

Dey form champion before God o. Na u know. You forget say if that breathe that passes through your big Nose stops, you're a goner.

Respect the supernatural. No be everything be science & physical for this life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Bluntemperor:

God bless you bros!
Science and Spirituality is in different poles !
How do yo explained that Jesus fed thousands with just few fishes
Or that Moses through the ' spoken Words ' divided the Red Sea' - for the Israel to pass through!
let the Doubters go and see the Egyptians army watching the Sea- day and night till date!
That is what God can do!

In reality they are not so different. Scientists states that matter in it's last analysis is energy. The ultimate atom is composed of energy in varying rates of oscillation. All life is formed on a system of delicately graded states of matter of finer and finer atoms. There are those in the know who are and have been successfully and consciously fusing the two together.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by dazzlingd(m): 11:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.

And remember, GOD made nature and He alters and controls it.

The only time I saw you god in action was when he was pumping aunty mary. Smashing her doggie and reverse cowgirl

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by happney65: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2023
If you know this OP very well in the foreign affairs you will know he suffers from the highest form of Delusion. grin

A Trump supporter who believes an inmoral Man like Trump is the guy sent by Jesus to liberate Americans..

A complete pyshcopath

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:36am On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:
Roll up,

wait a minute, lemme put some kush up in it

Try not to get high cuz that shii ll make lean sideways.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by 3rockets(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the

droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
I don't know if you are a bro or a sis but you obviously are very far from God. Every day I wake up to the miracles of God when I ask. It is God's speciality and it is revealed to the one who asked and those with the Holy spirit to understand. People like you who explain things through the eye of science believe there are no miracles or worse, that God does not exist. You have no idea the unseen powers at work if only God will show you mercy and open your eyes to see beyond your long equations and variables!
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Memeni(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.

You sons of perdition...even if God himself were to come down from heaven you'll still doubt it and claim that it's a cloudy. Repent while you still can. The purpose of this is not for people like u but for believers Faith to be strengthened, to Know that God answers our prayers, and he loves us, and he wants us to love him the same, an everly present help in the times of trouble
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Karemarealty288(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2023
This story just moved my spirit .......its time for me to renew my relationship with my God.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Softmirror: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

grin IF ONLY PETER OBI CAN LEAVE POLITICS AND BECOME A PASTOR. HIS BRAIN WASHING SKILLS IS MIRACULOUS.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by bellosulaiman(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2023
What’s the title of the movie?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Sharon1996: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Oga shush your mouth,leave people with their beliefs.you no believe who gives a Bleep about that ....your comment is so fucking irrelevant
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Sharon1996:

Oga shush your mouth,leave people with their beliefs.you no believe who gives a Bleep about that ....your comment is so fucking irrelevant
Just the way your God is irrelevant? 🀣
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nickymezor(f): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
God is great
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2023
One day everyone doubting the existence of God will be dare need of Him !
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Sharon1996: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Just the way your God is irrelevant? 🀣
....if you mock God I pity you.thats all
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by KnownUnknown: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
LEPRECHAUN is mystery.
Not everything is all about money or gold. But there are some acts of LEPRECHAUN that will wow you.

And remember, LEPRECHAUN made nature and He alters and controls it.

Broooooooo!!!! I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by KnownUnknown: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Killbillz:

God is real and exists but people like u will never be able to experience his existence because ur are close minded and blinded by wtv to believe there is no God. I have experienced God one on one from immediate answered prayers, being saved from situations that would have taken my life not once or twice, not by chance or by any scientific explanations I pray and God hears and answers... I am a living proof. Ur heart is closed so u can't experience or know. To know u must keep an open heart and mind, study learn about God. And if u can't which I believe, then learn to leave others alone that believe in the existence of God. U don't need to go about looking for every means to discredit his abilities or existence. U don't know what u don't know. Even large percentage of scientists believe in some form of a divine being or higher power. Be an atheist all u want but don't go rubbing it in other people's faces. Keep ur disbelief to urselves.

Supernatural and religious experiences cannot be reduced to brain activities or science. Truth is most of u atheists believe ur intelligent because u feel u have critical thinking abilities but in reality a lot of u are not. U just take advantage of people's ignorance.

β€œHigher power” is so trite. What about the highest power?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Edusouls(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
White people are closer to God no be new thing nahh
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
Was expecting to see one confused being to come up with this..

As much as I can confirm, there are no Atheist in Nigeria, but some confused set of mumu creatures..

I asked one atheist " oh boy how far"?..the Nama" said "thank God"

One of the biggest problem if an atheist is " who to give thanks to when something good happens to them...
Wagwanbrethren:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Explaining science to theists is a whole waste of time. I just decided to watch that video and it was a monumentous clusterfuck
how can you explain science that you yourself does not understand to someone? . Dey there dey mumu yourself!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ever8090:

As much as I can confirm, there are no Atheist in Nigeria, but some confused set of mumu creatures..

One of the biggest problem if an atheist is " who to give thanks to when something good happens to them...
Thank God!🀣
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Ever8090:

Thank dog!🀣
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

You quoted him, yet couldn't debunk his data and then added a cretarded post.
Yahweh only exists in your head.... Take it or leave it.
for sure, Yahweh existed in his head as you said...at a time I tried to attend to some folks here I took for atheist untill I discovered we don't have any like atheist anywhere around the world but just some confused mora-fukers with high level of foolishness and stupidity.

You are asking someone to dispute someone's bag of garbage as data when yourself can't even explain how you came into existence, is that not some terrible brain damage you are suffering from?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by kingslj: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

BROS .
Just a simple word ...if the presence of GOD is not around you everysec you will be dead..lifeless. look up in space and realize what i am saying! cheers
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Thank dog!🀣

at least the "dog" is better than you as it does not confused it's existence or argue it creator... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by twilliamx(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
That is why d LGBT people are trying so hard to taint God's covenant with thier vile and unnatural love
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by twilliamx(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

The ways of God are foolish unto men
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by yommen: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

How many rainbows have you actually created?

See, everything God created, he created it with a process. God designed a man to have a sexual relationship with a woman. A foetus is then formed and it takes a 9 months process to give birth. Read the book of Exodus and Leviticus. You will understand that God is. God of process.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by deltateam: 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Don't you ever get tired of mocking yourself?
. were you there to know what they felt and their experience?

I have had my fair share of supernatural experience to doubt these things.

I am happy for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.