Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53561 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 9:26am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Who Made this phone you used in typing this trash? Who made the internet? Who made the SIM? Who gave you vaccines that protected you since you're a baby? What about your food and clothes? Who made drugs? Etc etc. Who made them all? Science!
Which of them was made by your god? <crickets>
My point is, you choose all the bad products of science and totally ignored the good ones.
Science is science. Its not a religion. It doesn't teach you how to live your life.

Who made these things? They are all man-made.

Who made the man who made all this things (if credit must go to someone)?

Who made the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

In the heart of man resides the evil and good, the choice is yours.

Don't bully if your choice is not my choice. You are a slave to freewill, I'm a slave to conscience.

There's no total freedom anywhere, government is the God you can see.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually Voltaire was a deist. Meaning his idea of a god isn't the same as theism nor resembling any form of Christianity. Research about him, if you can

You can read my earlier post on him, the material attached is informative enough.

Thanks.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2023
If the maker of my phone have to interfere everytime I'm having problem with my phone, I think we all have a problem and there would be chaos. He has to meet every user to repair and listen to real complaints and childish ones too.

Let him put the right features ahead of me so much that in the course of using the phone, I got to be experienced, thereby, the questions I couldn't formulate are already answered by the manufacturer. He could have experience centers where I can occasionally breeze in and have my needs met or be free to switch.

Now who is this manufacturer and how does he think in my favor? Because he knows my needs and have created a look alike solutions ahead of time, before my experience could match the product benefits. I didn't asked for the product, but from his creative ingenuity he did and I seems to love the product and take possession of it as mine.

You can't produce a product for a market that doesn't exist, then who is this manufacturer? He is definitely a thinker who think "solutions" into his products before they emerge. So, God thought life to existence and it reveals him as the Creator. Life mimics the attributes of a designer who wants it's products to be self sufficient.

We don't need to meet God to know him, God is like "SCIENCE" we know who he is from what we have seen in the attributes of creations, and as humans, we call him "Abba Father" because we are not goats. He doesn't need to meet all our needs to be God, we're not the God that must be pleased.

Goats too could have a name for him as GOAT of all time, in respect to man he takes the shape of our power and the Excellency of our qualities, hence he's described in Anthropomorphic names. He never asked anyone anything, just enjoy your stay in creation.

His qualities are personified in Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LottiOk: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2023
It's so satisfying living my life without fear of an imaginary evil sky wizard. grin

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2023
Man is never free and will never be free soon, just choose your most convenient belief.

Be responsible, live and let's live after you know all the truth in the world.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Reussite: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is God in action. Those who are familiar with how God works will totally relate with this.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blueAgent(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Google finish you there! 🤣
This google dey effective pass your God.

You want me to lock my brain and follow the crowd of zombies in believing your God? 🤷‍♂️

Clown.

You have faith in Google that could not exist without some white dudes setting it up, but you believe that you and humans came into existence by accident.

Your brain need rework.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blueAgent(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
If the maker of my phone have to interfere everytime I'm having problem with my phone, I think we all have a problem and there would be chaos. He has to meet every user to repair and listen to real complaints and childish ones too.

Let him put the right features ahead of me so much that in the course of using the phone, I got to be experienced, thereby, the questions I couldn't formulate are already answered by the manufacturer. He could have experience centers where I can occasionally breeze in and have my needs met or be free to switch.

Now who is this manufacturer and how does he think in my favor? Because he knows my needs and have created a look alike solutions ahead of time, before my experience could match the product benefits. I didn't asked for the product, but from his creative ingenuity he did and I seems to love the product and take possession of it as mine.

You can't produce a product for a market that doesn't exist, then who is this manufacturer? He is definitely a thinker who think "solutions" into his products before they emerge. So, God thought life to existence and it reveals him as the Creator. Life mimics the attributes of a designer who wants it's products to be self sufficient.

We don't need to meet God to know him, God is like "SCIENCE" we know who he is from what we have seen in the attributes of creations, and as humans, we call him "Abba Father" because we are not goats. He doesn't need to meet all our needs to be God, we're not the God that must be pleased.

Goats too could have a name for him as GOAT of all time, in respect to man he takes the shape of our power and the Excellency of our qualities, hence he's described in Anthropomorphic names. He never asked anyone anything, just enjoy your stay in creation.

Excellent answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blueAgent(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Brother, i for dey ur side but...shey you know say na rainy season be this! abeg o Thunder still dey strike.

grin grin grin
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
I was created by an intelligent and supernatural being...and you?
I keep on telling you folks, I came into existence when my pops sperm fused with my moms egg. Is that too much understand? I didn't come through a spiritual mumbo jumbo.
By the way, if you were intelligently made, how come your 'intelligent' immune system still succumb to diseases, and still rely on vaccines and drugs to survive?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
so what "hoisted" that "thing " on my neck,supposed "design" to "perform' that function that is operating in you and me?.....or you mean to tail me it was placed there to such specification by chance or by an unintelligent occurrence?
Do you know some babies are born without heads, necks, hands, legs etc. How come such intelligent design fails at crucial stages in embryogenesis?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bross....go look for a church close to you and start attending,you are not an atheist you are just confused ...lol......you are the dumbest wana-be atheist I have ever spoken to.lol..

jaephoenix:

I keep on telling you folks, I came into existence when my pops sperm fused with my moms egg. Is that too much understand? I didn't come through a spiritual mumbo jumbo.
By the way, if you were intelligently made, how come your 'intelligent' immune system still succumb to diseases, and still rely on vaccines and drugs to survive?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
check the meaning of the word you used and see if I was wrong to say you are not an atheist but a confused being
Even from your screenshot, you can see 'vulgar epithet' as one of the meanings of curse, but your theist addled brain couldn’t process it.
Of course you don't know what 'vulgar epithet' is, so I got a screenshot to educate you on what it is.
De nada grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
He is definitely not a stupid person but you are, you are not just stupid but foolish at the same time and you know it..you are not even a smart atheist, for to be using such old line of argument that atheist has already abandoned when its obvious it makes them sound stupid and foolish.

They are using technology yen..yen...yen..yen...and in your small mind now, you are wise lol...

Technology did not come into existence by chance the way you believe you did, it was created and developed by an intelligent being but you want me to believe that the intelligent being ( human ) came into existence by chance or there is something else you meant to say.

Stop fooling yourself, acting an wana-be atheist that you know nothing about and can't even analyze or defend.

Guy...you mumu no be small, I spit on your head...taaaaa....

See you see atheist 😁
I see you aren't only daft, but corrosive. You love insults let it flow. But don't go calling atheists insolent and unruly.
Just so you know, he's right. You guys drum it into our ears that there's nothing Yahweh cannot do, but you in fact don't experience any miracles. How did Yahweh create science? Are you sure you even know what science means? It means studying the environment and analyzing it critically. If Yahweh created science how come he has made science to cure amputees, eradicate cancer etc.
And how is man an intelligent being? Are you aware how deficient and vulnerable we are? And let's assume Yahweh created the world and all the beings, so he made anthrax, HIV etc to decimate his own creation?
You guys have refused to use your brain

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Do you know some babies are born without heads, necks, hands, legs etc. How come such intelligent design fails at crucial stages in embryogenesis?
such a dumb question,.you that don't even have the basic knowledge of the atheism you claim, how would you understand the things of God?...just continue fooling yourself untill you decide to have sense then you will know this things.

I think you answers my other question that you came into existence when your father released sperm to fertilize your mother's egg, but you failed to tell me how your father and mother came about such specific process.

You meant to tell me that your mother's pussy hole fit for long object to go in, your father's dick in a specified shape to go into your mother's pussy with a passage where the sperm had to follow into your mother's pussy all happened by chance......oga you be mumu I beg....I hat talking to foolish mumu things...

Keep that mumu explanation of " your father sperm and mother's egg" for people who are dumb like you...tell me how you came into existence and stop fooling yourself...
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
what is he researching when he has said it all? Should it master to you that he even found a "God" in the first place...I have told you things time without number, go and look for something good to do with your life and stop fooling yourself claiming atheism that you know nothing about...
Its like you have comprehension issues. Voltaire was against Christianity, so which god did he find? Answer, dummy

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
So...wetin come happen?
So it means he's talking rubbish. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

I see you aren't only daft, but corrosive. You love insults let it flow. But don't go calling atheists insolent and unruly.
Just so you know, he's right. You guys drum it into our ears that there's nothing Yahweh cannot do, but you in fact don't experience any miracles. How did Yahweh create science? Are you sure you even know what science means? It means studying the environment and analyzing it critically. If Yahweh created science how come he has made science to cure amputees, eradicate cancer etc.
And how is man an intelligent being? Are you aware how deficient and vulnerable we are? And let's assume Yahweh created the world and all the beings, so he made anthrax, HIV etc to decimate his own creation?
You guys have refused to use your brain
he created hiv and every other evil you can think off, and the reason for it is beyond you...

You see, if you have been able to tell me how you came into existence, all this grammar wouldn't have been necessary, but your failure to understand even how you came into existence is a warning to whomever that wish to discuss with you to know that he or she is engaging a very dumb creature.

If you won't tell me how you came into existence, pls stop quoting me
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
You no just get sense at all......

The science that made all those things you claim he made, who made it?....
Ok, so Yahweh handed his job of healing and problem solving to science, which is controlled by people who rejects his existence. That's smart grin
So when is Yahweh gonna make science to create good blood substitutes?
Or better still make science to stop neonatal jaundice babies from having cerebral palsy later in life.
By the way,I hope you know science doesn't believe a higher being and rejects religion. So you mean Yahweh created science so that science would expose religion as fraud? grin
Really theism is for the daft grin
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2023
LordReed:

How about the Batman Arkham series and the new Arkham Knights, I love that style of open world. I played the 1st RDR and I was overwhelmed by all that you have to or can do.
Just play RDR2. You'll understand. That shit is so fvcking open world.
I used to like superhero games, but somehow I don't dig them again. Maybe its boring. Dunno
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
twilliamx:

The problem you have is that you can not fathom a God that created this complicated earth/universe will have time to be sending rainbows just because of one person, well that's how special he takes you. I hope it's not your dying bed before you realise this instead of you to enjoy him now while you are alive and well.
Anyways whenever you feel you are in a jam that you can't get yourself out of don't hesitate to call on Jesus. He won't mind all this foolish things you have said earlier and will still come to your rescue
Enjoy him like those Owo churchgoers did? Or Deborah that was slain in the North ?Or the 6 million Jews did? Or the millions of Christians worldwide that died violently did?
No thanks bro. I'll pass

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Who made these things? They are all man-made.

Who made the man who made all this things (if credit must go to someone)?

Who made the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

In the heart of man resides the evil and good, the choice is yours.

Don't bully if your choice is not my choice. You are a slave to freewill, I'm a slave to conscience.

There's no total freedom anywhere, government is the God you can see.
So which God created man, and how do you know its your favorite sky daddy

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

You can read my earlier post on him, the material attached is informative enough.

Thanks.
Ir said the same thing I did. What's your point?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Most of the stuff you typed there are just plain crap or meaningless.
The only thing I can understand is the bolded.
Are you aware phone OEMs lock phone bootloaders to prevent us fvcking the phone up? They also release regular OTA updates that make the phones better and patches some security flaws. Not only that, some retrieve the phones when they have problems and give you brand new ones at no costs. Some even replace parts free of charge. Online post sale service channels also exist where problems are fixed.
So think again. Your phone/phone OEM analogy falls flat on its face
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ir said the same thing I did. What's your point?

My point is, you are not introducing me to Voltaire. You can't be introducing me to the man my post point out to you.

Next, check the list of what science made and for who, it will help you grasp the fact that science is trying to preserve a creation with creatives.

It can't take credit for the creation but for it's creatives. Part of it's creatives also helps to orchestrate wholesale destruction of nature.

Again, assume I have enough intelligence to make decisions that are good enough for me, thanks.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Most of the stuff you typed there are just plain crap or meaningless.
The only thing I can understand is the bolded.
Are you aware phone OEMs lock phone bootloaders to prevent us fvcking the phone up? They also release regular OTA updates that make the phones better and patches some security flaws. Not only that, some retrieve the phones when they have problems and give you brand new ones at no costs. Some even replace parts free of charge. Online post sale service channels also exist where problems are fixed.
So think again. Your phone/phone OEM analogy falls flat on its face

I'm not trying to please you, you can form your opinion based on whatever pleases you.

Thanks.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

You have faith in Google that could not exist without some white dudes setting it up, but you believe that you and humans came into existence by accident.

Your brain need rework.
So how did we come into existence
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
The way you espouse your stupidity and think it is sensible is amazing....but wait a minute, when are you going to tell me how you came into existence?...keep that dumb " my father's sperm and my minters egg in the waste bin, it is for kids and atheist don't hold it in their armpit to argue..

I have been laughing all trough since I started reading your rubbish honestly...I have never come across a wana-be dumb atheist like you I swear..

Kindergarten points you been dropping all along...lol...

When science is the source of nature , then wan confused being is talking about God handing over his job to his creation...lol...oga,..go look for a church close to where you live and start attending, stop fooling yourself....
jaephoenix:

Ok, so Yahweh handed his job of healing and problem solving to science, which is controlled by people who rejects his existence. That's smart grin
So when is Yahweh gonna make science to create good blood substitutes?
Or better still make science to stop neonatal jaundice babies from having cerebral palsy later in life.
By the way,I hope you know science doesn't believe a higher being and rejects religion. So you mean Yahweh created science so that science would expose religion as fraud? grin
Really theism is for the daft grin
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
such a dumb question,.you that don't even have the basic knowledge of the atheism you claim, how would you understand the things of God?...just continue fooling yourself untill you decide to have sense then you will know this things.

I think you answers my other question that you came into existence when your father released sperm to fertilize your mother's egg, but you failed to tell me how your father and mother came about such specific process.

You meant to tell me that your mother's pussy hole fit for long object to go in, your father's dick in a specified shape to go into your mother's pussy with a passage where the sperm had to follow into your mother's pussy all happened by chance......oga you be mumu I beg....I hat talking to foolish mumu things...

Keep that mumu explanation of " your father sperm and mother's egg" for people who are dumb like you...tell me how you came into existence and stop fooling yourself...
Lol. This is what happens when an empty fool talks. grin
Bro, do you know the human cervix actually attacks sperms and treat them as foreign bodies? Out of the millions of sperm released only a few handful survives that onslaught. Most times they don't make it to the ampulla of the fallopian tubes. And so the woman doesn't get pregnant in that cycle.
My point is, there's no perfect design to the human body. I asked you why babies are born without head, neck, or born with deformed organs, but like a deluded and demented theist, you didn't answer the question, but instead rained more insults cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
he created hiv and every other evil you can think off, and the reason for it is beyond you...

You see, if you have been able to tell me how you came into existence, all this grammar wouldn't have been necessary, but your failure to understand even how you came into existence is a warning to whomever that wish to discuss with you to know that he or she is engaging a very dumb creature.

If you won't tell me how you came into existence, pls stop quoting me
I have explained how I came into existence at least twice, but it looks like its too complicated for you.
So please answer my question. Lemme repeat. Why did Yahweh create such evil viruses? He even boasted about it in his bible

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

I'm not trying to please you, you can form your opinion based on whatever pleases you.

Thanks.
Translation. I fvcked up. I understand your emotion. No problem. We learn everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
The way you espouse your stupidity and think it is sensible is amazing....but wait a minute, when are you going to tell me how you came into existence?...keep that dumb " my father's sperm and my minters egg in the waste bin, it is for kids and atheist don't hold it in their armpit to argue..

I have been laughing all trough since I started reading your rubbish honestly...I have never come across a wana-be dumb atheist like you I swear..

Kindergarten points you been dropping all along...lol...

When science is the source of nature , then wan confused being is talking about God handing over his job to his creation...lol...oga,..go look for a church close to where you live and start attending, stop fooling yourself....
As expected, the slowpoke dodged all my questions and dropped another rubbish. What do you mean 'science is the source of nature'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics) / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.