Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53544 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by 1Sharon(f): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2023
I rushed here to see God. What a let down

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:25am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Make her work for this suicide
Holla at me 'cause I got it all day
No need to fly to Jamaica
For the quarter ganja, we can get the same thing
You want that bom bom biggy,
Holla at my niggi, Right here in L.A.
inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale

kiss
Bad Man
Puff Puff Pass grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Benrosaria(m): 2:05am On Apr 17, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1anKZXL4ZE

https://godtv.com/wedding-day-2/

preach this with your race. we don't want a god thing. the same you people go marry still get judge wey fit divide marriage into two make this one carry half hin wealth. so your god does bargain when matching you both

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Sharon1996:
....if you mock God I pity you.thats all
Which god? Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Broooooooo!!!! I totally agree.
Same here too
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:43am On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
Was expecting to see one confused being to come up with this..

As much as I can confirm, there are no Atheist in Nigeria, but some confused set of mumu creatures..

I asked one atheist " oh boy how far"?..the Nama" said "thank God"

One of the biggest problem if an atheist is " who to give thanks to when something good happens to them...
I'm sure you've heard people use the slang 'By Jove'. That's an old exclamation which means 'by god'. God here is Jupiter. Does it mean anyone using it worships Jupiter? Learn to use that thing hoisted on your neck. It supposedly contains grey matter

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:44am On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
how can you explain science that you yourself does not understand to someone? . Dey there dey mumu yourself!...
Oh I understand rainbows, even if its too complicated for you theists
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:44am On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
for sure, Yahweh existed in his head as you said...at a time I tried to attend to some folks here I took for atheist untill I discovered we don't have any like atheist anywhere around the world but just some confused mora-fukers with high level of foolishness and stupidity.

You are asking someone to dispute someone's bag of garbage as data when yourself can't even explain how you came into existence, is that not some terrible brain damage you are suffering from?..
So how did u cone into existence? grin
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:47am On Apr 17, 2023
kingslj:

BROS .
Just a simple word ...if the presence of GOD is not around you everysec you will be dead..lifeless. look up in space and realize what i am saying! cheers
There's literally millions of atheists and non-christian around the world. Many of them are very much alive and much better off than you. And guess what, they don't have god.
Can you explain that aberration? grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:48am On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
at least the "dog" is better than you as it does not confused it's existence or argue it creator... grin
If dem curse una now, you go say atheists are unruly bunch. Already you have started throwing insults around without provocation

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:49am On Apr 17, 2023
twilliamx:
That is why d LGBT people are trying so hard to taint God's covenant with thier vile and unnatural love
Can you read up the history of rainbows bro. Internet has made these things easy unlike before

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:49am On Apr 17, 2023
twilliamx:

The ways of God are foolish unto men
The ways of Flying Spaghetti Monster are foolish unto men
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:50am On Apr 17, 2023
yommen:

How many rainbows have you actually created?

See, everything God created, he created it with a process. God designed a man to have a sexual relationship with a woman. A foetus is then formed and it takes a 9 months process to give birth. Read the book of Exodus and Leviticus. You will understand that God is. God of process.
How did Yahweh create rainbows
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:51am On Apr 17, 2023
deltateam:

Don't you ever get tired of mocking yourself?
. were you there to know what they felt and their experience?

I have had my fair share of supernatural experience to doubt these things.

I am happy for them.
Do let us listen to your 'supernatural experiences'
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:57am On Apr 17, 2023
LordReed:

I just got on the XDefiant closed beta, downloading it now. Check it out, it looks like old school CoD. I am amped for it cos I dislike BRs, gimme Unreal Tournament, Quake and their like.
Looks like Ubisoft wan do another PUBG. Check the later out. I loved Quake, Doom, Unreal Tournament etc. First person shooters are cool. I do more of platforms now. And also waiting for StreetFighter 6 and Tekken 8 to show. Oh, and Grand Theft Auto 7 grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 3:59am On Apr 17, 2023
joyidor:
God works in mysterious ways, years back I was about to get married and it's during raining season, it has been raining all Tru d week of my marriage but I prayed earnestly with the whole of my heart, that it's should not rain on my wedding day, and God that prayer, it was so sunny that day and I was happy. Indeed God answeres prayers
Did you check the weather forecast before that day? grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 4:00am On Apr 17, 2023
LordReed:

So if you hadn't prayed there would never be a sunny day again?

Tell me something, can you pray so that PHCN never cuts power supply to your house?
Nah. They'll tell you that you're tempting and mocking Yahweh, and proceed to slam you for that grin
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 4:04am On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Very much on point, as we have people who could not discover God on their own but believe God for the testimonies of others, so also we have some who do not have capacity to retain God in their knowledge for the sciences of others.

Voltaire battled the same problem but finally decided for God. May His rainbow shield us. Science will never tell you why you are here. So it's a topic without hope when the Creator is removed from the picture.

Yeah Voltaire was appalled by the extreme wickedness of the Christian religionists of his time, (Catholics against Protestants), but he nevertheless found the one true God.
Actually Voltaire was a deist. Meaning his idea of a god isn't the same as theism nor resembling any form of Christianity. Research about him, if you can
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 4:07am On Apr 17, 2023
IbileIfe:

It is best not to talk about what you don't know about.
You don't know God.
He is beyond your knowledge.
All these chrissies yelling 'god is real'. Do you have one evidence?
And if you say he created earth, then why do you think it wasn't the Flying Spaghetti Monster that did it?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 4:13am On Apr 17, 2023
Westerhoffe:

The issue with people like you is that, you just want to attack without observing what you say, because you are just looking for occasion against the Christians' GOD, faith and belief, and to make mockery and blasphemy against the same.

Well, I have a few Biblical replies to your question.

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
⁴ But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

John 15 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²⁰ Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
²¹ But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

Matthew 10 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁷ But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
¹⁸ And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
¹⁹ But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
²⁰ For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Matthew 24 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
¹⁰ And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

Revelation 2 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
¹⁰ Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
¹¹ He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

“I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.”
— Revelation 2:13 (KJV)

Revelation 6 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁹ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
¹⁰ And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
¹¹ And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And to those who think they glorify GOD by shouting it, the LORD also has this to say to you:

“Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.”
— Isaiah 66:5 (KJV)
And some of you don't even know that same bible you so quickly quoted said all these

Psalm 121:7
The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.

Psalm 27:5
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.

Psalm 91:14
“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.

Psalm 91:5
You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
Or of the arrow that flies by day;

Proverbs 2:8
Guarding the paths of justice,
And He preserves the way of His godly ones.

Psalm 31:4
You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.

Proverbs 3:25
Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;

Isaiah 57:1
The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart;
And devout men are taken away, while no one understands.
For the righteous man is taken away from evil,

Psalm 140:4
Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked;
Preserve me from violent men
Who have purposed to trip up my feet.

Psalm 25:20
Guard my soul and deliver me;
Do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You.

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is protection just as money is protection,
But the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the lives of its possessors.

Psalm 27:1
A Psalm of David.
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?

Psalm 16:1
A Mikhtam of David.
Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.

Psalm 57:1
For the choir director; set to Al-tashheth. A Mikhtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave.
Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge
Until destruction passes by.

Proverbs 19:23
The fear of the Lord leads to life,
So that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil.

Job 5:21
“You will be hidden from the scourge of the tongue,
And you will not be afraid of violence when it comes.

Genesis 28:15
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye;
Hide me in the shadow of Your wings

Isaiah 4:6
There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain.

Psalm 141:8
For my eyes are toward You, O God, the Lord;
In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless.

John 17:11
I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are.

Psalm 140:1
For the choir director. A Psalm of David.
Rescue me, O Lord, from evil men;

Psalm 20:1
May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble!
May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high!

Psalm 116:6
The Lord preserves the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.

Psalm 145:20
The Lord keeps all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.

Isaiah 27:3
“I, the Lord, am its keeper;
I water it every moment.
So that no one will damage it,
I guard it night and day.

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
The righteous runs into it and is safe.

Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.

Exodus 23:20
“Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

Proverbs 11:8
The righteous is delivered from trouble,
But the wicked takes his place.

Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with His pinions,
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Deuteronomy 7:15
The Lord will remove from you all sickness; and He will not put on you any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will lay them on all who hate you.

Psalm 3:6
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 91:15
“He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.

Genesis 15:1
After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying,
“Do not fear, Abram,
I am a shield to you;
Your reward shall be very great.”

Acts 18:10
for I am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city.”

Psalm 34:7
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them.

Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustains me.

John 17:15
I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Psalm 64:2
Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers,
From the tumult of those who do iniquity,

Proverbs 11:15
He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it,
But he who hates being a guarantor is secure.

Psalm 121:5
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Zechariah 2:5
For I,’ declares the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 4:19am On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Comments like the one you quoted comes from hordes without the right thinking. Like a Miracle Hunter. A miracle Hunter is like a Miracle Hopeful to whom there's God provided he answered their personal questions.

These are children and you only dissipate energy to find answers for them. We've been there before, but thank God that adversity leads some to God. Where was God when Killers went to kill worshippers in his presence?

Where was science when gun was designed to kill the innocent? The killers do not have regards for the God of the murdered, or the innocence of humans to be killed: science does not have regards for the God of the massacred either, so which is what?

Killers kill for their own intents because like scientists, there's no God, no consequences for an action. Atheism play out in different ways. Till date, I have a guy on this forum plotting my harm day and night, how I kept bursting his game plan is epiphany to me.

If not for the wisdom of God, I would have gone. Now that's the "rainbow" in the story of the YouTubers. Everyone could have theirs or wait for theirs, the testimonies to the goodness of God.

Now why didn't God step forward for the ones that were killed by the scientific guns? How many times does he have to intervene in coordinated attacks by people he gave conscience so that it can guide their actions?

If the scientific guns were humans, would they have killed the innocent? Triggers never discriminate, scientific laws never discriminate. Only man discriminates, man is not a product of science, he discriminates. So he has mind.

Man can use his freewill however he deem fit. Man chooses between good and evil which has no scientific explanation, because science don't discriminate. Death is possible by harm, man can kill by inflicting harm.

The evil is hatched by the evil. The good is done by the good. So these are the two minds that makes the choices of man from the onset. But man is neither good nor bad until choices are made. Science don't have choice, it's neither good nor bad.

By nature, man is disposable, by science, harm can kill. By evil, the evil can can deploy science or witchcraft to kill for the contents of their minds. God is not to blame if the evil choose to do evil, it simply means the God conscience has died in the evil first.

If the conscience is dead, the evil bring down God and everything he created to his own level and with such absolute power in place, evil will be on wholesale. If "conscience" is dead, the rational man no longer exists.

God is the conscience of mankind among the children of creation, once it's out, there is no restraint. We're humans because we have conscience. We're liable to death, there's no gruesome death, death is death, it is the heart of man that makes deaths "gruesome".

The wicked will do wicked and the wicked will stand on the doctrine of the wicked because bird of a feather flocks. To reject evil is to be godly, and that is reserved only for the ones that choose to stick to conscience, which is the simcard to God's network.
Who Made this phone you used in typing this trash? Who made the internet? Who made the SIM? Who gave you vaccines that protected you since you're a baby? What about your food and clothes? Who made drugs? Etc etc. Who made them all? Science!
Which of them was made by your god? <crickets>
My point is, you choose all the bad products of science and totally ignored the good ones.
Science is science. Its not a religion. It doesn't teach you how to live your life.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 4:21am On Apr 17, 2023
pinkyruledworld:

Bad Man
Puff Puff Pass grin
Na wetin our dear OP dey use
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Tycyborg(m): 5:14am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

You quoted him, yet couldn't debunk his data and then added a cretarded post.
Yahweh only exists in your head.... Take it or leave it.

They are all using technology science created by studying ... Why can't they pray to God to bring down chariot of fire to travel from one country to another instead of using airplane... Why can't they tell their God to pass them message from one person to another through visions and dream instead of using phone... Why can't they tell their God to make them healthy when sick instead of using medications... Africans are delusional and you all wonder why we are still backwards because we are always so delusional and it's always hard to break them from the delusional state.
Damn
One even told me it's God that makes rain to fall and it's God that create me that even without sex I would still be born if God wishes ... They I asked him aside the children story book called bible and Quran... Where again has anyone in history gave birth without anything that has to do with sperm or female overies? He said I won't understand... I had to leave because I can't argue with stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how did u cone into existence? grin
I was created by an intelligent and supernatural being...and you?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm sure you've heard people use the slang 'By Jove'. That's an old exclamation which means 'by god'. God here is Jupiter. Does it mean anyone using it worships Jupiter? Learn to use that thing hoisted on your neck. It supposedly contains grey matter
so what "hoisted" that "thing " on my neck,supposed "design" to "perform' that function that is operating in you and me?.....or you mean to tail me it was placed there to such specification by chance or by an unintelligent occurrence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

If dem....'''( curse )....una now, you go say atheists are unruly bunch. Already you have started throwing insults around without provocation
check the meaning of the word you used and see if I was wrong to say you are not an atheist but a confused being

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2023
He is definitely not a stupid person but you are, you are not just stupid but foolish at the same time and you know it..you are not even a smart atheist, for to be using such old line of argument that atheist has already abandoned when its obvious it makes them sound stupid and foolish.

They are using technology yen..yen...yen..yen...and in your small mind now, you are wise lol...

Technology did not come into existence by chance the way you believe you did, it was created and developed by an intelligent being but you want me to believe that the intelligent being ( human ) came into existence by chance or there is something else you meant to say.

Stop fooling yourself, acting an wana-be atheist that you know nothing about and can't even analyze or defend.

Guy...you mumu no be small, I spit on your head...taaaaa....

See you see atheist 😁
Tycyborg:

They are all using technology science created by studying ... Why can't they pray to God to bring down chariot of fire to travel from one country to another instead of using airplane... Why can't they tell their God to pass them message from one person to another through visions and dream instead of using phone... Why can't they tell their God to make them healthy when sick instead of using medications... Africans are delusional and you all wonder why we are still backwards because we are always so delusional and it's always hard to break them from the delusional state.
Damn
One even told me it's God that makes rain to fall and it's God that create me that even without sex I would still be born if God wishes ... They I asked him aside the children story book called bible and Quran... Where again has anyone in history gave birth without anything that has to do with sperm or female overies? He said I won't understand... I had to leave because I can't argue with stupid people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Actually Voltaire was a deist. Meaning his idea of a god isn't the same as theism nor resembling any form of Christianity. Research about him, if you can
what is he researching when he has said it all? Should it master to you that he even found a "God" in the first place...I have told you things time without number, go and look for something good to do with your life and stop fooling yourself claiming atheism that you know nothing about...
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2023
So...wetin come happen?
jaephoenix:

And some of you don't even know that same bible you so quickly quoted said all these

Psalm 121:7
The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.

Psalm 27:5
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.

Psalm 91:14
“Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.

Psalm 91:5
You will not be afraid of the terror by night,
Or of the arrow that flies by day;

Proverbs 2:8
Guarding the paths of justice,
And He preserves the way of His godly ones.

Psalm 31:4
You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.

Proverbs 3:25
Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;

Isaiah 57:1
The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart;
And devout men are taken away, while no one understands.
For the righteous man is taken away from evil,

Psalm 140:4
Keep me, O Lord, from the hands of the wicked;
Who have purposed to trip up my feet.

Psalm 25:20
Guard my soul and deliver me;
Do not let me be ashamed, for I take refuge in You.

Ecclesiastes 7:12
For wisdom is protection just as money is protection,
But the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the lives of its possessors.

Psalm 27:1
A Psalm of David.
The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?

Psalm 16:1
A Mikhtam of David.
Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.

Psalm 57:1
For the choir director; set to Al-tashheth. A Mikhtam of David, when he fled from Saul in the cave.
Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge
Until destruction passes by.

Proverbs 19:23
The fear of the Lord leads to life,
So that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil.

Job 5:21
“You will be hidden from the scourge of the tongue,
And you will not be afraid of violence when it comes.

Genesis 28:15
Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye;
Hide me in the shadow of Your wings

Isaiah 4:6
There will be a shelter to give shade from the heat by day, and refuge and protection from the storm and the rain.

Psalm 141:8
For my eyes are toward You, O God, the Lord;
In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless.

John 17:11
I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are.

Psalm 140:1
Rescue me, O Lord, from evil men;

Psalm 20:1
May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble!
May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high!

Psalm 116:6
The Lord preserves the simple;
I was brought low, and He saved me.

Psalm 145:20
The Lord keeps all who love Him,
But all the wicked He will destroy.

Isaiah 27:3
“I, the Lord, am its keeper;
I water it every moment.
So that no one will damage it,
I guard it night and day.

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
The righteous runs into it and is safe.

Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.

Exodus 23:20
“Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.

Proverbs 11:8
The righteous is delivered from trouble,
But the wicked takes his place.

Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with His pinions,
And under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Deuteronomy 7:15
The Lord will remove from you all sickness; and He will not put on you any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known, but He will lay them on all who hate you.

Psalm 3:6
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 91:15
“He will call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.

Genesis 15:1
After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying,
“Do not fear, Abram,
I am a shield to you;
Your reward shall be very great.”

Acts 18:10
for I am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city.”

Psalm 34:7
The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,
And rescues them.

Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustains me.

John 17:15
I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.

Psalm 64:2
Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers,
From the tumult of those who do iniquity,

Proverbs 11:15
He who is guarantor for a stranger will surely suffer for it,
But he who hates being a guarantor is secure.

Psalm 121:5
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Zechariah 2:5
For I,’ declares the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2023
You no just get sense at all......

The science that made all those things you claim he made, who made it?....
jaephoenix:

Who Made this phone you used in typing this trash? Who made the internet? Who made the SIM? Who gave you vaccines that protected you since you're a baby? What about your food and clothes? Who made drugs? Etc etc. Who made them all? Science!
Which of them was made by your god? <crickets>
My point is, you choose all the bad products of science and totally ignored the good ones.
Science is science. Its not a religion. It doesn't teach you how to live your life.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LordReed(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Looks like Ubisoft wan do another PUBG. Check the later out. I loved Quake, Doom, Unreal Tournament etc. First person shooters are cool. I do more of platforms now. And also waiting for StreetFighter 6 and Tekken 8 to show. Oh, and Grand Theft Auto 7 grin

How about the Batman Arkham series and the new Arkham Knights, I love that style of open world. I played the 1st RDR and I was overwhelmed by all that you have to or can do.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by twilliamx(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

The ways of Flying Spaghetti Monster are foolish unto men
The problem you have is that you can not fathom a God that created this complicated earth/universe will have time to be sending rainbows just because of one person, well that's how special he takes you. I hope it's not your dying bed before you realise this instead of you to enjoy him now while you are alive and well.
Anyways whenever you feel you are in a jam that you can't get yourself out of don't hesitate to call on Jesus. He won't mind all this foolish things you have said earlier and will still come to your rescue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.