Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53557 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Translation. I fvcked up. I understand your emotion. No problem. We learn everyday grin

Bless you sir. Good fortune.

I don't coerce people into my convictions.

It's a free world, have a great time.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

I have explained how I came into existence at least twice, but it looks like its too complicated for you.
So please answer my question. Lemme repeat. Why did Yahweh create such evil viruses? He even boasted about it in his bible
you have not answered my question and you must answer the question or remain silent,..start with who created your parents, and the sperm and egg, how the came about their respective reproductive organs for the purpose of reproduction...I want to understand how un- intelligent process brought an intelligent being like your parents, your dad's dick, sensitive to arouse at the site of your mother's pussy, your father's flat dick quickly take a strong form to penetrate your mothers wet pussy, .......see if you don't explain all this to me and you go ahead to start spewing trash as usual again ehnn....thunder will fire that your ynash....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Bless you sir. Good fortune.

I don't coerce people into my convictions.

It's a free world, have a great time.
You don't need to coerce anyone. All you have to do is present facts and evidence. That is how smart and grown people reason. Til now you haven't presented any

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

You don't need to coerce anyone. All you have to do is present facts and evidence. That is how smart and grown people reason. Til now you haven't presented any

Please move on, I don't owe you explanations, stop feeding entitled.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ever8090:
you have not answered my question and you must answer the question or remain silent,..start with who created your parents, and the sperm and egg, how the came about their respective reproductive organs for the purpose of reproduction...I want to understand how un- intelligent process brought an intelligent being like your parents, your dad's dick, sensitive to arouse at the site of your mother's pussy, your father's flat dick quickly take a strong form to penetrate your mothers wet pussy, .......see if you don't explain all this to me and you go ahead to start spewing trash as usual again ehnn....thunder will fire that your ynash....
Ok. I have to explain neuroscience to this dude.
Lemme explain.
The brain has synapses that is linked to the hypothalamus. Arousal sends impulse from brain through the spinal cord to the nervi erigentes to the penis, which causes the corpus spongiosus to dilate and allow it to fill up with blood, thus getting turgid.
Now there is something called DNA which codes proteins. It determines everything in your body from height to the diseases you'll suffer in life.
I suggest you read up more and leave insults. Your ignorance is why you are so vile

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

Please move on, I don't owe you explanations, stop feeding entitled.
Alright sir. Have a nice day then cheesy
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by absoluteSuccess: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

Alright sir. Have a nice day then cheesy

And you too, bye.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blueAgent(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2023
jaephoenix:

So how did we come into existence

You should be the one answering that question, are you not the one claiming there is no God?

Tell us how computer cars,houses ,bridges need design and brains, while Man that made them came into existence by accident.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
blueAgent:

You should be the one answering that question, are you not the one claiming there is no God?

Tell us how computer cars,houses ,bridges need design and brains, while Man that made them came into existence by accident.
I don't know. That's my honest answer. Then I am asking you this
A. Who created man?
B. If you say its your god, then how did u know its your favorite god? There's a thousand of them. Pick out yours and give evidence.
C. Who created your god? You cant have such a complex intelligent being and not have a creator
D. If you say he has been timeless and wasn't created, then why can't the world be timeless?
Please answer the above questions like I have been aanswering yours ad others.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. I have to explain neuroscience to this dude.
Lemme explain.
The brain has synapses that is linked to the hypothalamus. Arousal sends impulse from brain through the spinal cord to the nervi erigentes to the penis, which causes the corpus spongiosus to dilate and allow it to fill up with blood, thus getting turgid.
Now there is something called DNA which codes proteins. It determines everything in your body from height to the diseases you'll suffer in life.
I suggest you read up more and leave insults. Your ignorance is why you are so vile
my friend you are still blabbing, you have failed to state your origin or the origin of whatever that is responsible for your existence, I am sure you are aware of cause and effect, in existentialism?..

The penis, brain and all those things you mentioned, I want to know how they came into existence to perform such functions specifically, if it is by chance, sat it so if it was created say so so that we can start from there, why are you evading the important part of our discussion,.

Those books you are asking me to read were written by humans, and whatever they wrote is inconsistent to my curiosity if you fail to establish the origin of the writers.

You just jump to ...."the brain has synapses"... whatever it is that the brain has is not my business at the moment, .how did the brain came into existence you are blabbing...

Let's focus on the origin first...I am waiting sir.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

A. Who created man?
B. If you say its your god, then how did u know its your favorite god? There's a thousand of them. Pick out yours and give evidence.
C. Who created your god? You cant have such a complex intelligent being and not have a creator
D. If you say he has been timeless and wasn't created, then why can't the world be timeless?
Thank you
you have not answered any of my question, until you tell me how you came into existence, you will continue to sound foolish to me. Don't even try to return my question to you back to me. ...how did you come into existence?. You said it was trough your father's sperm, then I asked, how did your father and his sperm came into existence, you stylishly ran away from the question and now you want to systematically return the question to me because, that is a question even atheist has not been able to answer not to talk of a wana-be atheist like you, but I expect you to give it a try anyway
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2023
blueAgent:

Clown.

You have faith in Google that could not exist without some white dudes setting it up, but you believe that you and humans came into existence by accident.

Your brain need rework.
you dey mind d idiot ..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 1:06am On Apr 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

As expected, the slowpoke dodged all my questions and dropped another rubbish. What do you mean 'science is the source of nature'?
do you asked a question or you been blabbing all along?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blueAgent(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

A. Who created man?
Thank you

That's why the Christain God is the only true God and hence christainity the only true religion.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746846/lets-find-out-true-religeon
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1anKZXL4ZE

https://godtv.com/wedding-day-2/

Bright Rainbow That 'Seemed To Last Forever Spotted Outside Covenant Christian School In Tennesse

Three weeks following the tragedy at Covenant Christian School in Nashville, Tennessee, a vivid rainbow appeared outside.

Full Story

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by kingslj: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

There's literally millions of atheists and non-christian around the world. Many of them are very much alive and much better off than you. And guess what, they don't have god.
Can you explain that aberration? grin

better off than someone you dont know or seen, That is being foolish .
They are alive because of the love and provision made available by God ALMIGHTY.

Please dont assume that it is everyone on nairaland that is suffering or not contended with life.
Tell me a person that can prove that our universe came about by mistake.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Rainbows are formed by light diffraction and not by Yahweh.
2. Rainbows have been used to depict a lot of stuff from time immemorial. If some peiple decide to use it to depict something else, don't be mad.
3. I aint gay

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LottiOk: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Dis is 1 of many proofs of d non-existence of religious gods

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LottiOk: 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Till date der is no archaeological evidence of any major character 4rm d buy-bull or most other religious books. Yet dey claim it a historical proof dat dia gods existed

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by americanigga(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unfortunately, this was how Bible was written. Many unverified stories from people like this from different times were all put together

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
my friend you are still blabbing, you have failed to state your origin or the origin of whatever that is responsible for your existence, I am sure you are aware of cause and effect, in existentialism?..

The penis, brain and all those things you mentioned, I want to know how they came into existence to perform such functions specifically, if it is by chance, sat it so if it was created say so so that we can start from there, why are you evading the important part of our discussion,.

Those books you are asking me to read were written by humans, and whatever they wrote is inconsistent to my curiosity if you fail to establish the origin of the writers.

You just jump to ...."the brain has synapses"... whatever it is that the brain has is not my business at the moment, .how did the brain came into existence you are blabbing...

Let's focus on the origin first...I am waiting sir.

Grab a book on embryology and satisfy your curiosity on how the brain came about. When you're done, we can continue this discourse. Or you can believe me when I say the brain originates from the neural tube, which came from the blastocyst and then morula
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
you have not answered any of my question, until you tell me how you came into existence, you will continue to sound foolish to me. Don't even try to return my question to you back to me. ...how did you come into existence?. You said it was trough your father's sperm, then I asked, how did your father and his sperm came into existence, you stylishly ran away from the question and now you want to systematically return the question to me because, that is a question even atheist has not been able to answer not to talk of a wana-be atheist like you, but I expect you to give it a try anyway
If you have a brain, you would have seen I have answered that question. You asked how I came, and I said I came from my moms and pops. Then you ask how my pops came, obviously he came from his own pops.
You asked how man came to be and I said I don't know. Is there a problem with that? I'm not a dishonest dolt like you that claim things they don't know about. I then asked you the same question and you're blowing hot air, yet to answer any of my questions, meanwhile have been answering yours

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ever8090:
do you asked a question or you been blabbing all along?
If you don't understand something, humbly ask. Stop exposing your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
blueAgent:

That's why the Christain God is the only true God and hence christainity the only true religion.

https://www.nairaland.com/4746846/lets-find-out-true-religeon
Did you even see my questions at all? Is that the answer to my question?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
kingslj:

better off than someone you dont know or seen, That is being foolish .
They are alive because of the love and provision made available by God ALMIGHTY.

Please dont assume that it is everyone on nairaland that is suffering or not contended with life.
Tell me a person that can prove that our universe came about by mistake.
You don't get my point. No matter how well off a Christian is, there's always an atheist better than him. Some Christians are also better off than atheists. But check the richest 100 persons and see how many Christians are there

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Image123(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
LordReed:

What use is there experiencing a god that is indistinguishable from the vagaries of natural existence?

Speak for yourself riding hood. We know what we have seen, heard and handled.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 1:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Image123:

Speak for yourself riding hood. We know what we have seen, heard and handled.
Care to enumerate what you have seen, heard, handled etc?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 7:49am On Apr 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Grab a book on embryology and satisfy your curiosity on how the brain came about. When you're done, we can continue this discourse. Or you can believe me when I say the brain originates from the neural tube, which came from the blastocyst and then morula
I am done with you, I better go discus with a chicken or even a cement block than waste my time talking to you....
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Ever8090: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2023
LottiOk:
Dis is 1 of many proofs of d non-existence of religious gods
then this Is my proof that God exist...

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LottiOk: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2023
Still doesn't change d fact dat ur god only exists in ur head & is totally useless 2 & mankind.

Ever8090:

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Ever8090:
I am done with you, I better go discus with a chicken or even a cement block than waste my time talking to you....
Your dumb brain is better suited for those subjects. Idiot
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2023
Ever8090:
A picture of a priest is proof of yahweh's existence?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / Patrick Henry Edet Resigns From Catholic Church In Akwa Ibom (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.