Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,043 members, 7,828,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did (53554 Views)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

That's not smart of you, son.

You are the one who isn't smart in actually, the post or thread wasn't created for a debate between theists and atheists, but you made sure you displayed your ignorance by antagonising the OP's claim of God's existence... That shouldn't be if you are really smart as you claim... You are an atheist, fine, keep that to yourself and stop forcing it down others who feels otherwise throat...

BTW, I'm not your son...
Whoa! Just whoa!
Look around you, bro. How many topics on Nairaland are created by atheists?
Even offline, I get woken up from sleep by evangelizing christians and prayerful Muslims. In fact I started chatting by 5am today because I was woken up this morning by some idiot who feels I must wake up and convert to Yahweh instantly. If I'm walking to my car, i get tracts shoved on my face. Then when I get to my car, there's already flyers stuck to my windshield and door knob. Then as I'm driving to work, there's some roads closed off because of crusades. Then when I'm at work, some preachers decide I can't hear again by blaring their preachings through my consultation room window.
How many atheists do you see preaching or talking on TV, or radio? Una go even kill am sef
All of this in a country that has been constantly going down the drain for years, with no intervention from their gods.
So please, who is forcing who to accept his religion, down the throat?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Maybe someday, I go fit play those games again. Still miss them though! Lol
Those days aren't gonna come, sadly. Better games and movies are popping up daily. And we get older daily. So I make my time, even if its one hour, mash my controller and chill
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

This one na joker. You mean the same prayer wey no fit save those church attendees during owo massacre, or the ones wey no fit save blacks from being enslaved, or better still Holocaust? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

You dey reason at all? It makes no sense to serve one God in different ways because it would be like worshipping different gods. If someone believes in one God, they should worship that God in the same way as everyone else who believes in that God. Say something else, son. 🀣

Going by your level of your mentality, it shows you don't even know what being a theist truly is, who knows if you never had the conviction of being an atheist too, maybe you followed the crowd, just saying....

Again, I'm not your son
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Going by your level of your mentality, it shows you don't even know what being a theist truly is, who knows if you never had the conviction of being an atheist too, maybe you followed the crowd, just saying....

Again, I'm not your son
Ooh. No response from you to argue against my statement, just the usual rant, and deviation! 🀣

3 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Those days aren't gonna come, sadly. Better games and movies are popping up daily. And we get older daily. So I make my time, even if its one hour, mash my controller and chill
You get point oo. Make man just do what he gats do.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Ooh. No response from you to argue against my statement, just the usual rant, and deviation! 🀣

Deviating? Maybe yes, when you don't even understand what the basics are, should there be a need for an argument? Imagine, putting Yahweh, thor and other gods in same sentence, when I clearly stated that we have only one God... So what response do you expect from me, it shows you don't even understand what you are fighting against, and maybe what you choose to stand for too... Just maybe
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Deviating? Maybe yes, when you don't even understand what the basics are, should there be a need for an argument? Imagine, putting Yahweh, thor and other gods in same sentence, when I clearly stated that we have only one God... So what response do you expect from me, it shows you don't even understand what you are fighting against, and maybe what you choose to stand for too... Just maybe
How can we have only one God when there are thousands of gods? 🀣
Anyone can easily attach the capital letter "G" if that's your point. Any proof to your one God? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Whoa! Just whoa!
Look around you, bro. How many topics on Nairaland are created by atheists?
Even offline, I get woken up from sleep by evangelizing christians and prayerful Muslims. In fact I started chatting by 5am today because I was woken up this morning by some idiot who feels I must wake up and convert to Yahweh instantly. If I'm walking to my car, i get tracts shoved on my face. Then when I get to my car, there's already flyers stuck to my windshield and door knob. Then as I'm driving to work, there's some roads closed off because of crusades. Then when I'm at work, some preachers decide I can't hear again by blaring their preachings through my consultation room window.
How many atheists do you see preaching or talking on TV, or radio? Una go even kill am sef
All of this in a country that has been constantly going down the drain for years, with no intervention from their gods.
So please, who is forcing who to accept his religion, down the throat?

I'm sure you don't want to go into this discussion... Do you? Like are you for real? Do you even read your history books? Or is your assertion limited to Nigeria alone? Or let me say Africa? Have you read or been to country that doesn't believe in God before the widespread of evangelism now? Do you have an idea of what is been done to those early preachers of gospel? Do you? I'm sure you don't know... You still have a long way to go asan atheist, you need to acquire more knowledge... Imagine you forming victim due to an harmless practice of our faith.. who is forcing it down your throat? Show me any death or bloodshed, mind you, I'm into Christianity, so your reply to this should be from the perspective of my religion, don't judge me based on other religion...

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Clairvoyancy: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

How can we have only one God when there are thousands of gods? 🀣
Anyone can easily attach the capital letter "G" if that's your point. Any proof to your one God? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Your argument lacks valid points... I guess I'm ending it here.... Have a great day ahead of you...
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Your argument lacks valid points... I guess I'm ending it here.... Have a great day ahead of you...
Haha, joker don run! 🀣

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Youre the incoherent one here. Are all those you listed not gods?
The sheer arrogance in Christianity is terrifying. Anyway, other religions believe their god na the bomb. So I understand

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

I'm sure you don't want to go into this discussion... Do you? Like are you for real? Do you even read your history books? Or is your assertion limited to Nigeria alone? Or let me say Africa? Have you read or been to country that doesn't believe in God before the widespread of evangelism now? Do you have an idea of what is been done to those early preachers of gospel? Do you? I'm sure you don't know... You still have a long way to go asan atheist, you need to acquire more knowledge... Imagine you forming victim due to an harmless practice of our faith.. who is forcing it down your throat? Show me any death or bloodshed, mind you, I'm into Christianity, so your reply to this should be from the perspective of my religion, don't judge me based on other religion...
Oh yeah. Im free this morning. So yeah I wanna get into this discussion.
Please we are talking about forcing your religion down the throat of others.
Obviously you have not heard of the Great Crusades or the Huguenot Wars or the Witch trials in US and UK. All those christian wars killed millions of non believers.
Also you obviously haven't heard of Christian terrorists.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nathaniel-veltman-muslim-family-canada-b1862845.html%3famp

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10576100701611288

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/feb/16/wieambilla-shootings-australia-christian-terrorist-attack-queensland-police

https://www.salon.com/2015/04/07/6_modern_day_christian_terrorist_groups_our_media_conveniently_ignores_partner
But I guess being ignorant comes with the Christian package.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by LottiOk: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2023
I blame his dealer who already knows he's a luny & gives him dried cow dung 2 smoke........ It can't b normal weed dat wld make a grown ass Man post d kind of nonsense he posts.

jaephoenix:

Mah nigga grin cheesy
This Oladegbu and his ilks are seriously on some big ass kush. Dude would smoke up and post some kush induced post early in the morning

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

He's one of the densest theists here. Others struggling that title with him are MaxinDHouse, Jesusjnr2020, Elated177, Aemmyjah. Honorable cretards in that realm.
Hey bro so you're CoD bastard like me. Nice. You do online?

It is a compliment to be mentioned in the same sentence with the above named. You seemed to be bothered that the said couple used the rainbow for God which you bedfellows had hijacked to display your despicable lifestyle. cheesy
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
LottiOk:
I blame his dealer who already knows he's a luny & gives him dried cow dung 2 smoke........ It can't b normal weed dat wld make a grown ass Man post d kind of nonsense he posts.

His dealer is also hustling too. He needs his cash.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by jaephoenix(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

It is a compliment to be mentioned in the same sentence with the above named. You seemed to be bothered that the said couple used the rainbow for God which you bedfellows had hijacked to display your despicable lifestyle. cheesy
1. Rainbows are formed by light diffraction and not by Yahweh.
2. Rainbows have been used to depict a lot of stuff from time immemorial. If some peiple decide to use it to depict something else, don't be mad.
3. I aint gay

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by mediclife1987(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Religious psychosis can be so nauseating...
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Enemyofpeace: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2023
Ajepako, fatymore, folake4u, Rokiat, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, labake1 and Mynd44 please don't try this on your wedding day.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OloyeVIII: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2023
Now Playing: DJ Khaled - God Did.
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OloyeVIII: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

How can we have only one God when there are thousands of gods?
Anyone can easily attach the capital letter "G" if that's your point. Any proof to your one God?
Brother, i for dey ur side but...shey you know say na rainy season be this! abeg o Thunder still dey strike.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by OloyeVIII: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:
Roll up, wait a minute, lemme put some kush up in it
No be so oo. A friend with weed, is a friend indeed..

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Dabronze(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

Stop depending on Google... All you typed is gibberish....

God exists... Take it or leave it
Show us how God exist because we don't know?

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2023
If God does exist, then he doesn't care about
the wedding of some petty humans.

It is just pure narcissism to think you are the
centre of God's attention, assuming he did
exist.

1 Like

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2023
Westerhoffe:
GOD is mystery.
If you haven't seen him in action, you won't understand.
Not everything is all about money or riches. But there are some acts of GOD that will wow you.
Be a believer, not an unbeliever.

And remember, GOD made nature and He alters and controls it.
Am a living testimony of his wonders.
Countless times.
I called him I swear and he performed.all hope lost and exhausted all my connect.
Omo I cry give am oo almost fainting omooo.
My brother something happen oo. E b like make no use the elevator again make I just jump down from that floor I been dey.
God worksπŸ‘πŸ’› in a mysterious way. BELIEVE IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by isabi2lof: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2023
I believe you sis
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by blowjohn(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

You quoted him, yet couldn't debunk his data and then added a cretarded post.
Yahweh only exists in your head.... Take it or leave it.

Oga, who created u. How did u come to be?
By some form of design?
Re: Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did by Toks2008(m): 10:47am On Apr 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Omo, this is the height of delusion! So now na rainbow God dey use take show himself? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that causes a spectrum of light to be visible in the sky when the sun shines on droplets of water in the air. The formation of a rainbow is caused by a combination of two factors: the refraction of sunlight by the water droplets and the dispersion of light by the droplets.
This is more of a natural phenomenon,and not the presence of any god because it can be explained and understood by any reasonable person.

There are a number of reasons why the appearance of a rainbow cannot be taken as proof of God's presence or existence. First, there are numerous natural explanations for why a rainbow might appear in the sky, such as the refraction of sunlight through raindrops. Second, rainbows can be observed even in the absence of a god, and thus cannot be used as evidence for one's existence. Third, rainbows are not unique to the Judeo-Christian tradition, but have been observed in many different religious and cultural traditions . Finally, rainbows can be created through natural phenomena such as light refraction and optical dispersion, and do not require the intervention of a god. Is that too hard to get?

Talking about that lady feeling God's presence,it's possible that this feeling might be caused by something else entirely, such as strong emotions or a sense of awe. It's her wedding, one should expect all sort of emotion. She only attached it to God! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

That is exactly the point.

There is always a scientific explanation to the spiritual BUT HOW COME IT HAPPENED THAT DAY AND MOMENT?

Coincidence you will say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.