Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo (6658 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Expecting My 3rd Child And Will Name Him Boluwatife / I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo by Fidecoo(m): 6:05am On Aug 19, 2023
Laurene:
since you have large balls... Why not post your pictures and location, then I'll take you seriously.
You're hiding behind Nairaland to claim macho... If you're man enough drop your Facebook handle then delete it in 30 minutes.

Can you please give me your location?
Plsssss and Plsssss.
Re: At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo by Dshocker(m): 6:15am On Aug 19, 2023
Airforce1:

Iyaebe don join politics

I hope meets her dream politician husband soonest because time is running out 😂😆😂

I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo by Autobot05: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2023
Sharp shooter 🎯
Cool tho .. you were popular on this platform
Re: At Home With My 3rd Child - Photo by Fidecoo(m): 6:29am On Aug 19, 2023
Laurene:
You're here worshipping a prostitute that won't even allow you to smell her dirty overused pant... I'm sure it's your cartons of indomie and biscuit you sell that made you think you've arrived 😂... First get off this shithole then you talk to me.
My boys in Nigeria can change your life forever.

Hahaha,
God forbids that I worship any human being.
All I was just guiding you was controlling words to write out.

Secondly, I am the full definition of An alpha male ,that Is if you understand what an alpha male is.
I can never and will never stoop so low to start worshipping or simp for a lady(although i respect them because i have sisters). All my life, I have got too many ladies doing the chasing towards me(that is if you want to believe).I can't even count how many married woman I have fled from

Then thirdly ,I am too bless to go and labour in another's man country again. That time is over for me.and for my business you criticised,
Well let me mention this to you.

I am a distributor In 7 national companies.
Sumal,(yale,
Multi Pro.
GHADCO foods,
Solive industries,
Marshal foods,
Ok foods,
Indomie noodles.

I also import spareparts(used engines)
I am in to logistics too.(heavy duty truck).

So,
What do I need to go hustle out again for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lost My Virginity At 25: Wished I Didn't! / What Is The Usefulness Of Codeine? / His Reaction When I Told Him I Wanted To Clear My Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.