Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope (1920 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Unless your goal is weight loss, these fasting and praying rituals are indeed a total waste of time and mental energy. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin learn wisdom you dont use carnality to explain spiritual things

Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop lying abeg! undecided

God said never made you with a spirit. Jesus Christ said the same. So who exactly made you with this spirit? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know you are not wise, God is a spirit he made man in his image,so tell me where God said he never made you a spirit from the bible and i will show many verses that proves mine.
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin learn wisdom you dont use carnality to spiritual things
Stop spewing brain farts abeg! undecided
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
■ i know you are not wise, God is a spirit he made man in his image,so tell me where God said he never made you a spirit from the bible and i will show many verses that proves mine.
1. So because God is Spirit, He lied when He said man was made from the physical components of this earth- Genesis 2 vs 6-7 & John 3 vs 1 - 8 - and as such not an eternal being - Genesis 3 vs 19 -22 ? undecided
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Stop spewing brain farts abeg! undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin carnal man i know demons have possessed you too.you will be alright ,may the good Lord restore your spirit, soul and body
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin carnal man i know demons have possessed you too.you will be alright ,may the good Lord restore your spirit, soul and body
What demons? You people and your may delusions... na wa! undecided
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. So because God is Spirit, He lied when He said man was made from the physical components of this earth- Genesis 2 vs 6-7 & John 3 vs 1 - 8 - and as such not an eternal being - Genesis 3 vs 19 -22 ? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin Job 33:4
“The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life. i know you lack wisdom, when you read or study the bible pray the spirit of God helps you with understanding. you dont interpret the bible with your limited knowledge. May God restore you.
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What demons? You people and your may delusions... na wa! undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai so when you die your body returns to God abi your spirit .beside how do you communicate with God knowing he is Spirit
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
■ Job 33:4 “The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life. i know you lack wisdom, when you read or study the bible pray the spirit of God helps you with understanding. you dont interpret the bible with your limited knowledge. May God restore you.
1. What part of the verse you quoted tells you that you, a man, have a spirit of your own to claim? undecided

In Genesis 2 vs 6-7, you are informed that God made man(mind, body, and soul) complete before God then breathed life(His own spirit) into man(mind, body, and soul). That is pretty much what is repeated there in Job 33 vs 4 to you. In Genesis 3 vs 19 -22, God informs you that man was not made eternal from his birth and so God's breath of life(His own spirit) will not tarry long with man as a result meaning that when man dies, God's breath of Life will return back to God — it was never man's property or a part of man, to begin with. In Genesis 6 vs 15 God equally informs you that He breathed the same breath of life into all living creatures. So, is it that you have a language comprehension problem or something? undecided
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
■ chai so when you die your body returns to God abi your spirit
■ .beside how do you communicate with God knowing he is Spirit
1. According to God, He breath HIS OWN life(spirit) to animate you whom He already made from clay. So, my question again is when did God's property — the spirit of life— become your private property? undecided

Since God breathed the same breath of life into all living creatures which He made — Genesis 6 vs 15 - 21 — does this equally mean that when a plant dies, that particular plant's very own spirit is what returns to God? When an amoeba dies, the amoeba's very own spirit is what returns to God. undecided

2. So, in your mind, God cannot communicate with His creations unless they each have their own personal spirits to them? Adam did not have a personal spirit to his being yet God communicated with Him. The same with all of His descendants, so where does this idea that God can only communicate with those who have personal spirits come from? undecided
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. What part of the verse you quoted tells you that you, a man, have a spirit of your own to claim? undecided

In Genesis 2 vs 6-7, you are informed that God made man(mind, body, and soul) complete before God then breathed life(His own spirit) into man(mind, body, and soul). That is pretty much what is repeated there in Job 33 vs 4 to you. In Genesis 3 vs 19 -22, God informs you that man was not made eternal from his birth and so God's breath of life(His own spirit) will not tarry long with man as a result meaning that when man dies, God's breath of Life will return back to God — it was never man's property or a part of man, to begin with. In Genesis 6 vs 15 God equally informs you that He breathed the same breath of life into all living creatures. So, is it that you have a language comprehension problem or something? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The Bible teaches that we consist of body, soul and spirit: "May your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus" (I Thessalonians 5:23) grin grin grin grin thank God you still even read the bible but what is lacking now is understanding i pray you receive it
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. According to God, He breath HIS OWN life(spirit) to animate you whom He already made from clay. So, my question again is when did God's property — the spirit of life— become your private property? undecided

Since God breathed the same breath of life into all living creatures which He made — Genesis 6 vs 15 - 21 — does this equally mean that when a plant dies, that particular plant's very own spirit is what returns to God? When an amoeba dies, the amoeba's very own spirit is what returns to God. undecided

2. So, in your mind, God cannot communicate with His creations unless they each have their own personal spirits to them? Adam did not have a personal spirit to his being yet God communicated with Him. The same with all of His descendants, so where does this idea that God can only communicate with those who have personal spirits come from? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know you lack wisdom and understanding immediately i saw this your write up(1. Unless your goal is weight loss, these fasting and praying rituals are indeed a total waste of time and mental energy) have you studied the life of jesus while on earth,did you know while the disciples where called christians,i know you are a christian by religion because maybe you were born into a Christian home. you need to encounter christ to be called a christian.until that happens that demon that typed that shit through you wont leave."The Lord's purpose in giving the parable is specifically stated; it was 'to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint. '" (Luke 18:1.) i get why so that demons wont possess you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know you lack wisdom and understanding immediately i saw this your write up(1. Unless your goal is weight loss, these fasting and praying rituals are indeed a total waste of time and mental energy) have you studied the life of jesus while on earth,did you know while the disciples where called christians,i know you are a christian by religion because maybe you were born into a Christian home. you need to encounter christ to be called a christian.until that happens that demon that typed that shit through you wont leave."The Lord's purpose in giving the parable is specifically stated; it was 'to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint. '" (Luke 18:1.) i get why so that demons wont possess you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please avoid the urge to deviate! lipsrsealed

Again, according to God, He breath HIS OWN life(spirit) to animate you whom He already made from clay. So, my question again is when did God's property — the spirit of life— become your private property? undecided

Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The Bible teaches that we consist of body, soul and spirit: "May your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus" (I Thessalonians 5:23) grin grin grin grin thank God you still even read the bible but what is lacking now is understanding i pray you receive it
Resist the urge to derail from the subject! undecided

Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

Again, according to God, He breath HIS OWN life(spirit) to animate you whom He already made from clay. So, my question again is when did God's property — the spirit of life— become your private property? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now i understand you,all you need is the spirit of understanding,you dont use your human understanding to interpret the bible oga. you read one portion of the bible to use it to interpret the rest of the bible grin grin grin grin grin.i have given you the bible verse that tells you about man(spirit,soul and body)you are still showing me shit.i got no time for shit.i know you know nothing about Jesus thats why you talk shit about praying and fasting as a ritual.where did God breath life into all living creature in the bible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please stop na why not seek understanding from the holy spirit if you know him.so jesus fast and prayed to reduce weight while on earth .this demon that possessed you get tap root oooh.oya be free in jesus name
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b]
Kobojunkiee:

In [b]Genesis 2 vs 6-7
, you are informed that God made man(mind, body, and soul) complete before God then breathed life(His own spirit) into man(mind, body, and soul). That is pretty much what is repeated there in Job 33 vs 4 to you. In Genesis 3 vs 19 -22, God informs you that man was not made eternal from his birth and so God's breath of life(His own spirit) will not tarry long with man as a result meaning that when man dies, God's breath of Life will return back to God — it was never man's property or a part of man, to begin with. In Genesis 6 vs 15 God equally informs you that He breathed the same breath of life into all living creatures. So, is it that you have a language comprehension problem or something? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai so you are just like goat or plant. didnt you read where God said lets make man in our image in that genesis.so are you telling me that when God said lets make man in our image,it was in the image of goat that God made you.God is a spirit he made man a spirit being with body covering .make i add this one for you
James 2:26
For just as the body without the spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now i understand you,all you need is the spirit of understanding,you dont use your human understanding to interpret the bible oga. you read one portion of the bible to use it to interpret the rest of the bible grin grin grin grin grin.i have given you the bible verse that tells you about man(spirit,soul and body)you are still showing me shit.i got no time for shit.i know you know nothing about Jesus thats why you talk shit about praying and fasting as a ritual.where did God breath life into all living creature in the bible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please stop na why not seek understanding from the holy spirit if you know him.so jesus fast and prayed to reduce weight while on earth .this demon that possessed you get tap root oooh.oya be free in jesus name

Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Kobojunkiee: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2023
specialmati:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/b] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai so you are just like goat or plant. didnt you read where God said lets make man in our image in that genesis.so are you telling me that when God said lets make man in our image,it was in the image of goat that God made you.God is a spirit he made man a spirit being with body covering .make i add this one for you
James 2:26
For just as the body without the [b]spirit
is dead, so also faith without works is dead

Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 12:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i was quoting a robot.no wonder
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my bad not again i thought i was quoting a human being.chai
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by OperationalVehi: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin learn wisdom you dont use carnality to explain spiritual things

It's through wisdom which I have learnt I am using to inform you that, your fasting is a waste of time since you keep waiting to finish and go back to your old ways...
If fasting was important, it would have been a continuous act...
You can go ahead and starve yourself, the fact has been established and wouldn't change
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by Westerhoffe(m): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2023
xavuv:

Too cumbersome response.

Our God is a not a cumbersome God.

Do you even understand your reply/comment? undecided
Re: Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope by specialmati(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
OperationalVehi:

It's through wisdom which I have learnt I am using to inform you that, your fasting is a waste of time since you keep waiting to finish and go back to your old ways...
If fasting was important, it would have been a continuous act...
You can go ahead and starve yourself, the fact has been established and wouldn't change
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you should have said why fasting and prayer is a waste of time for you not for everyone. that its not working for you doesnt mean its so for everyone.na food you come earth come eat. you have no wisdom on spiritual matters so seek wisdom on that.even a native doctors fast for days to acquire power ,talk more of a someone that called himself a Christian grin grin grin grin grin its your own fasting that is a waste of time because your mindset towards it has been compromised. now you have choose to become a glutton continue. even without spiritual benefit fasting have many physical benefit to the body.nice week ahead.imagine if you are the jesus that satan told to turn stone to bread after that 40 days fast,you would have been turning every stone to bread till today since na food you come earth to eat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin continue

Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? / CRUSH ON A SUPERIOR COLLEAGUE; WHAT DO YOU THINK? / The Laws Of Love And Laws Of Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62