Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them (3702 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Gerrard59(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am not at home in fact I have properties in three other African countries. But when the married women are beginning to do the same thing it becomes a big problem. Instead of people condemning what is wrong in the nation and try to tackle the economic problem which is causing a lot of this rubbish people like you and justifying the rubbish. I think the problem of Nigeria comes to the Citizens do not know right from wrong.

For the umpteenth time, these women are not sleeping with ghosts. Hold the men responsible. Men approach women for sex, not the other way round.

Nigerian men love foreign women see how they kill themselves for foreign women.

They do so because of immigration policies. When a Nigerian man is legally settled in a foreign country, 9/10, he goes back to Nigeria to marry. It is a lie to say Nigerian men are killing themselves for foreign women. The foreign women wey no even want them sfe? No be Nigerian men dey complain say toto/women scarce for London/Canada? Even in Canada, Nigerian men who got PR go back to Nigeria to marry. They don't marry the white women there nor black women who were born and bred there. Those who target foreign women are the ones who legal status is on K-leg.

Stop lying unintelligently.

Instead of you try to do the correct thing that there are encouraging the young guys to get married to who. Let me inform you one thing if you put a Nigerian woman and even a African woman from another African country, most Nigerian guys and Men would prefer the other African women because of the sweetness of the pussy

Another big fat lie! The vast majority of humans marry themselves aka the same ethnic group, race and religion. Even in the US, the most racially diverse country, less than 20% of the married population is inter-racial. In Brazil, another racially diverse country, it is less than 30%. Then it is other parts of the world you expect it to be common?

You lie a lot, and terribly so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by MuMuOnBail: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2023
na wa ooo

I hate it when Nigeria men who should use their time to make a living will open threads on a daily bases just to insult women.

For godsake why?!

10years ago, women were the once doing the complaining while we watch them silently like bosses, watching a circus of clowns performing and don't give a f*ck but presently, reverse is the case. We are the one nagging and wailing on a daily bases. The women folks have Won the gender war, all we have are just weak sissies called men with only shrink dicks under the mercy of p*ssy for their survival.

When you say Nigeria men should marry foreigners, at least list the countries or continent let us know.

Cheating and paternity fraud is not only synonymous to Nigeria only, We rented one of our properties to foreigners in the past and what I heard and saw my eyes and ears nearly bleed. one even made headlines on a popular news outlet in Nigeria.
I saw a lot of cheating in Europe, I also benefited and partook in three without my wife knowledge till date.
They was one I won't forget in my life time she was half-Brazilian and Chinese with a Spanish-American husband they shared a 3year old daughter then. I nearly divorced my wife after tasting her Kpekus. Some men are already living in Heaven here on earth. She was shy after the act, but she came again after a month for another round. (A wonderful Experience)

If you say many Nigerians are not living with their biological father, how are you sure you are not one of the products of paternity fraud?

That is why I keep emphasing that a broke man should have nothing to do with marriage because your broke state will lead your wife to prostitution faster, imaging your wife calling her Ex. for 1K because your child is sick and need drugs or hungry.

Let's allow women to be women. They are necessary and we will always marry and f*ck them, if you don't need them, me I need them because I am not gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

For the umpteenth time, these women are not sleeping with ghosts. Hold the men responsible. Men approach women for sex, not the other way round.

They do so because of immigration policies. When a Nigerian man is legally settled in a foreign country, 9/10, he goes back to Nigeria to marry. It is a lie to say Nigerian men are killing themselves for foreign women. The foreign women wey no even want them sfe? No be Nigerian men dey complain say toto/women scarce for London/Canada? Even in Canada, Nigerian men who got PR go back to Nigeria to marry. They don't marry the white women there nor black women who were born and bred there. Those who target foreign women are the ones who legal status is on K-leg.

Stop lying unintelligently.

Another big fat lie! The vast majority of humans marry themselves aka the same ethnic group, race and religion. Even in the US, the most racially diverse country, less than 20% of the married population is inter-racial. In Brazil, another racially diverse country, it is less than 30%. Then it is other parts of the world you expect it to be common?

You lie a lot, and terribly so.

Let me explain to you Nigerian men are kind of slippery I don't know what they say with their mouth and what they do at two different things I have seen it how Nigerian men will be killing themselves for foreign women. Specially the Nigerian men in African countries they like other African women very much.

When you go to their party you see how they will be bringing young young girls from those countries in their party and leaving their wives back in Nigeria suffering like dogs.

Nigerian women these days have nothing to offer especially Nigerian guys abroad. How many of the children of those people which are born and brought marry Nigerian women or girls not even one
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I hate it when Nigeria men who should use their time to make a living will open threads on a daily bases just to insult women.

For godsake why?!

10years ago, women were the once doing the complaining while we watch them silently like bosses, watching a circus of clowns performing and don't give a f*ck but presently, reverse is the case. We are the one nagging and wailing on a daily bases. The women folks have Won the gender war, all we have are just weak sissies called men with only shrink dicks under the mercy of p*ssy for their survival.

When you say Nigeria men should marry foreigners, at least list the countries or continent let us know.

Cheating and paternity fraud is not only synonymous to Nigeria only, We rented one of our properties to foreigners in the past and what I heard and saw my eyes and ears nearly bleed. one even made headlines on a popular news outlet in Nigeria.
I saw a lot of cheating in Europe, I also benefited and partook in three without my wife knowledge till date.
They was one I won't forget in my life time she was half-Brazilian and Chinese with a Spanish-American husband they shared a 3year old daughter then. I nearly divorced my wife after tasting her Kpekus. Some men are already living in Heaven here on earth. She was shy after the act, but she came again after a month for another round. (A wonderful Experience)

If you say many Nigerians are not living with their biological father, how are you sure you are not one of the products of paternity fraud?

That is why I keep emphasing that a broke man should have nothing to do with marriage because your broke state will lead your wife to prostitution faster, imaging your wife calling her Ex. for 1K because your child is sick and need drugs or hungry.

Let's allow women to be women. They are necessary and we will always marry and f*ck them, if you don't need them, me I need them because I am not gay.

the countries are just too much when they are women are better.

Please you must understand that in this situation Nigerian men are the victims. What about the rich man when the wife wants to take half of his property and exit. Something to do with any way I am not broke I have properties in at least two African countries including Brazil.

The problem in Nigeria is everybody things that the rest of the world is in poverty like them. I cannot believe people are encouraging the women to prostitute
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by omotodun1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So you are actually encouraging the women. What my friend was saying that is the situation in the nation with the ladies they like multiple partners.

All of this woman needs to be disciplined they have no family upbringing

Sir, this makes no sense. No matter how you discipline them, Nigerian men are the ones who go about sleeping with young girls, defiling naive students for grades, chasing after married women etc. The ones who need discipline are the men. The women in a patriarchal society are simply the reflection of the men, so if Nigerian women are prostitutes, then Nigerian men are the main cause of it. This is really an indictment on Nigerian men, not the women. We want virgins but we want to sleep with everything in a skirt; if we are all sleeping around, then where will these virgins come from?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Allisgud: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
When u as a man begin look for tall sexy figure 8 lightskin babe to marry just know say na somebody dey maintain her before u see her,no be only u see her
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allisgud:
When u as a man begin look for tall sexy figure 8 lightskin babe to marry just know say na somebody dey maintain her before u see her,no be only u see her

So what is your suggestion must be done to the ladies. Why is it they don't have any decent say again
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
omotodun1:

Sir, this makes no sense. No matter how you discipline them, Nigerian men are the ones who go about sleeping with young girls, defiling naive students for grades, chasing after married women etc. The ones who need discipline are the men. The women in a patriarchal society are simply the reflection of the men, so if Nigerian women are prostitutes, then Nigerian men are the main cause of it. This is really an indictment on Nigerian men, not the women. We want virgins but we want to sleep with everything in a skirt; if we are all sleeping around, then where will these virgins come from?

I do not agree with you the women are the most unfaithful in the universe not the men. Yes I know Nigerian men have their poverty problems but that does not give the woman the chance to open their legs wide for anything which comes inside. The women this date in Nigeria can do anything for money their life means nothing. Most Nigerian ladies will not go into a relationship with a guy and build a financial future with the guy rather they want to enter a house which is fully furnished.
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Allisgud: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So what is your suggestion must be done to the ladies. Why is it they don't have any decent say again
such women will look their self up and down and say they are too much for u only
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allisgud:
such women will look their self up and down and say they are too much for u only

How can we cure this disease of infidelity and financial poverty in Nigerian women. Very soon you will have a situation 50% of the kids on the road do not even belong to their fathers
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Kobojunkiee: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2023
Allisgud:
All of the many babes you abandoned for this tall sexy figure 8 lightskin babe to marry will also be taken care of by some other male. So clearly, Nigerian man have no right to lay blame on the women in this. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Kobojunkiee: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
■ How can we cure this disease of infidelity and financial poverty in Nigerian women. Very soon you will have a situation 50% of the kids on the road do not even belong to their fathers
1. Start by cutting off the dicks of all Nigerian men over age of 16 or find a way to render them all impotent overnight, and you will not only cure this problem but also the problem of overpopulation, and even cut poverty rate by half in a matter of 10 years, with the same axe. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Start by cutting off the dicks of all Nigerian men over age of 16 or find a way to render them all impotent overnight, and you will not only cure this problem but also the problem of overpopulation, and even cut poverty rate by half in a matter of 10 years, with the same axe. undecided

So you are actually supporting the women and contributing to the women performance. It is the women which are the worst and unfaithful in the world with Fighters from different men. How do you expect a man to get married to a lady and the lady is sleeping around. Let's call a spade a spade. In fact some of the Mothers of these girls encourage them and some of their husbands encourage them to bring money home. The men are much innocent but the lifestyle of the lady is what is out of control
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by onumadu: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Let me tell you something go and see if guys killing themselves for women from South Africa Ghana Zimbabwe Botswana Namibia Lesotho Swaziland I have been to 17 African countries. Let me inform you something in Nigerian man will leave his wife in Nigeria run to another African country and marry a woman with two children from another man. I have been to 12 countries outside Africa you see Nigerian men killing themselves like dogs for forehead women because the pussy is better

It's so some men prefer their woman to be high up and sleeping around. Losing virginity as a measure is total foolishness people change over time. A lot of girls these days go for things which make them look like virgins once you put your penis in blood comes out and a lot of Nigerian men are fooled by this. I remember one of the DNA test and blood transfusion when the guy was say the lady was a virgin only to find out the child was not his. On confronting his wife about it she said she went to the doctor and did it

I won't be drawn into the rabbit hole of debating what men (the world over) do with women.
My business is to put into proper perspective the infantile summation that Nigerian men marry wayward Nigerian women, or kill one another over wayward foreign women. To their peril, you conclude.
I don't even know what your train of thoughts are exactly.
I said I married a virgin, and you are here trying (foolishly I must add) to tell me that maybe my wife pretended to be a virgin, and maybe my kids are not mine.
How old are you bros? Abeg no vex.
What I can say boldly is that following your style of reasoning, I can conclude that I've "dealt with" more women than your total number of years on earth, at least.
For a responsible man (Yep I am cool )That should count for something when it comes to experience analyzing women.

I can tell a virgin just by the way she walks! cool

So, let me get back to my earlier point:

When it comes to men's choices in women (which women to settle with or not), TO EACH HIS OWN.

I've seen couple where the wife brings home young men, and if the men refuse to sleep with the wife, the husband declares them non-friends (if not enemies)! And that couple have been married for 31 years! Their kids are all grown up and married too. They are successful in every possible way. They are not complaining, at all. Society respects them more than average couples because they are professionally successful.

I've also seen another couple (from my town ) where the couple live spartan lifestyles.
The wife can be adjudged a technical virgin or at least near-celibate (the man told me), and yet they're miserable, and their marriage is tethering on the edge. I keep telling the man to take things easy, and to exercise patience, that all will be well in the end.

Some of us "experienced" men have since come to understand that this life is DEEP and VAST.
People like you with simplistic minds should not be advising people here.

I watched one racist video years ago where one white racist man was arguing that a forty year old African (or black) man reasons like a 18 year old white boy. I didn't want to believe the white man, but your views here makes his argument plausible.
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
onumadu:

I won't be drawn into the rabbit hole of debating what men (the world over) do with women.
My business is to put into proper perspective the infantile summation that Nigerian men marry wayward Nigerian women, or kill one another over wayward foreign women. To their peril, you conclude.
I don't even know what your train of thoughts are exactly.
I said I married a virgin, and you are here trying (foolishly I must add) to tell me that maybe my wife pretended to be a virgin, and maybe my kids are not mine.
How old are you bros? Abeg no vex.
What I can say boldly is that following your style of reasoning, I can conclude that I've "dealt with" more women than your total number of years on earth, at least.
For a responsible man (Yep I am cool )That should count for something when it comes to experience analyzing women.

I can tell a virgin just by the way she walks! cool

So, let me get back to my earlier point:

When it comes to men's choices in women (which women to settle with or not), TO EACH HIS OWN.

I've seen couple where the wife brings home young men, and if the men refuse to sleep with the wife, the husband declares them non-friends (if not enemies)! And that couple have been married for 31 years! Their kids are all grown up and married too. They are successful in every possible way. They are not complaining, at all. Society respects them more than average couples because they are professionally successful.

I've also seen another couple (from my town ) where the couple live spartan lifestyles.
The wife can be adjudged a technical virgin or at least near-celibate (the man told me), and yet they're miserable, and their marriage is tethering on the edge. I keep telling the man to take things easy, and to exercise patience, that all will be well in the end.

Some of us "experienced" men have since come to understand that this life is DEEP and VAST.
People like you with simplistic minds should not be advising people here.

I watched one racist video years ago where one white racist man was arguing that a forty year old African (or black) man reasons like a 18 year old white boy. I didn't want to believe the white man, but your views here makes his argument plausible.

I think you are getting totally carried away and let's Stick to the topic why Nigerian women are so unfaithful and the men are so brainless.. what type of nation would you have where everybody is selling their pussy for cash.

The story which you talked about a man bringing young guys home to take care of his wife I have seen this story before in the UK. But it was just for business the man took out a life policy on his wife and was using her to sleep around collecting some of the money and in the end of the day when the wife got disease and was infected she died the man cash out the life policy. Which was about £750000. Everything has a price.

A reasonable person instead of you taking care of your children you are sleeping around what type of advice is that and you are so stupid you think your wife is not doing the same thing keep on deceiving yourself coconut head illiterate that she was a virgin when you go to heaven you will see the virginity in your brain

Instead of you putting your nose in somebody straight why don't you start your own
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by onumadu: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I think you are getting totally carried away and let's Stick to the topic why Nigerian women are so unfaithful and the men are so brainless.. what type of nation would you have where everybody is selling their pussy for cash.

The story which you talked about a man bringing young guys home to take care of his wife I have seen this story before in the UK. But it was just for business the man took out a life policy on his wife and was using her to sleep around collecting some of the money and in the end of the day when the wife got disease and was infected she died the man cash out the life policy. Which was about £750000. Everything has a price.

A reasonable person instead of you taking care of your children you are sleeping around what type of advice is that and you are so stupid you think your wife is not doing the same thing keep on deceiving yourself coconut head illiterate that she was a virgin when you go to heaven you will see the virginity in your brain

Instead of you putting your nose in somebody straight why don't you start your own

From your latest comment, you are either an unmarried sexually frustrated KID, or your ex-wife was a HOE. Quote me.

Your ex-wife must have dealt you a psychological blow that left you mentally fixated on women's sexual proclivities.
Your ex-wife may have had children for other men, even though she deceived you, and passed herself off as a virgin. lol
You are really talking from your unfortunate experience.
You see, your comments constitute a cumulative Psych Eval of your personality and character.

A grown up man who is married and CONFIDENT of his marriage, and his relationship with the opposite sex, would never reason like you.

So, this would be my last comment on this thread, and I would end it with an advise.

Go and marry first; or if you've lost interest in marriage due to your poor experience of women, stop using your poor experiences to (using inductive logic) to project wrong conclusions on others.

BYE for now. cool
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Gerrard59(m): 2:57am On Apr 17, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Let me explain to you Nigerian men are kind of slippery I don't know what they say with their mouth and what they do at two different things I have seen it how Nigerian men will be killing themselves for foreign women. Specially the Nigerian men in African countries they like other African women very much

Again, they do so because of immigration status. Are they marrying those women? It was here on Nairaland that someone warned Nigerian men to be careful around Kenyan women. If Nigerian men are so much in love with foreign women, interracial marriages would have increased as a result. But it is not common. I have given you verifiable examples in two of the world's racially diverse societies - people don't easily marry out of their ethnic group/race/religion.

When you go to their party you see how they will be bringing young young girls from those countries in their party and leaving their wives back in Nigeria suffering like dogs

So, how come you are blaming Nigerian women? Who brought those foreign women to frolick with if not our men? Did those girls sleep with ghosts? Because they fvcked those girls do not mean they will marry them. Nigerian men do the same with university girls in Nigeria. It is a commonality associated with almost all men globally. Testosterone has to be satisfied. The average man anywhere in the world likes to fvck because of that hormone.

Nigerian women these days have nothing to offer especially Nigerian guys abroad

That is what you people said, but na Nigerian men dey complain say women scarce for abroad. That tale has been demystified. Foreign women, except those in other African countries where poverty don nack dem tire, are not interested in Nigerian men. It is Nigerian men, not Nigerien men who complain of lack of toto or foreign women not interested in them. The belief that Nigerian men are hot cakes in the abroad is a big fat lie! You have lied for the fourth time in a row.

https://www.nairaland.com/7514994/nigerian-men-women-sexually-frustrated

How many of the children of those people which are born and brought marry Nigerian women or girls not even one

I am beginning to sound like a broken record - the vast majority of Nigerian men who marry foreigners do so because of immigration status. If they have a legal residency on their own, many don't opt for foreign women. A good example is Canada due to her immigration policy. The vast majority of Nigerian men who got PR via EE don't marry foreign women. They marry Nigerian women. Cultural traits are major factors. In other parts of the world, especially in places with few blacks, a substantial number marry other African women. Which means they factored in similar racial group. The vast majority of humans don't marry outside their ethnic or racial group. How many times am I supposed to let you know this simple fact?
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Gerrard59(m): 3:11am On Apr 17, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not agree with you the women are the most unfaithful in the universe not the men.

Jesus Christ! Similar to the lie that there are more women than men in the world.

So, the men who pursue women like dogs everywhere are not the unfaithful ones but the women wey sit down on their own? So in your last post about our men bringing young girls to dance with while their wives were at home, who was unfaithful in such a scenario?

Yes I know Nigerian men have their poverty problems but that does not give the woman the chance to open their legs wide for anything which comes inside.

You warn/caution the men, not the women. The men chase/woo these women. The men seek for these women. If men stop seeking for sex, prostitution as a trade will stop. It was not Nigerian women who brought young university boys to dance and sleep with. It was Nigerian men. You stated it yourself. How many Nigerian women in the abroad have you seen bring young university boys in that country to dance and fvck? So why blame the women? Are these women you accused of sleeping with ghosts?

The women this date in Nigeria can do anything for money their life means nothing.

Nigerian women mostly resort to sex trading, which is way better than cybercrime, ritual killings, cultism, armed robbery, and cocaine trading which are associated with Nigerian men. When Nigerians are arrested for criminal activities in the abroad, 9/10 are men, not women.

Most Nigerian ladies will not go into a relationship with a guy and build a financial future with the guy rather they want to enter a house which is fully furnished.

There is nothing wrong with that. Women are hypergamouss. Nigerian women's hypergamy is a learner when compared to Swiss women or Singaporean women, or South Korean women. If you think I am lying, check the calibre of Swiss, Korean or Singaporean women our men marry. They are not the top women in those countries.

Gerrard59:

That depends on the kind of woman o. In ranking order, the white man is revered worldwide and is higher than his black counterpart (thanks to their great-grandparents who dominated the world). To get the top class women in developed countries as a black African male migrant takes a whole lot - education, mannerisms, spoken language, career etc. Add the fact that most Nigerian men are ugly (myself included), some due to the suffer-head conditions they faced in Nigeria, and it gets worse. One literally has to be a Tidjane Thiam to stand a chance. It might be better in the US and other countries with a substantial black population, but in places where the black population is very minute, e get as e be. So, when they say "Nigerian men are loved in the abroad", certain questions should be asked.

- What calibre of women "love" Nigerian men?
- Which countries do they come from?
- What are the profiles of these women (height, facial looks, educational attainment, career etc)?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Gerrard59(m): 3:15am On Apr 17, 2023
omotodun1:

Only for him to reply that it is women that are unfaithful meanwhile, more married men chase after women than married women do after men. That is the fifth time he has lied through his fingers. Honestly, if na so majority of Nigerian men dey reason eh. I fear for the future of that country.

As for the rest of your post, I have preached it donkey months, but block-headed unam ikots believe it is women who dictate the sexual attitudes rather than men. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

Only for him to reply that it is women that are unfaithful meanwhile, more married men chase after women than married women do after men. That is the fifth time he has lied through his fingers. Honestly, if na so majority of Nigerian men dey reason eh. I fear for the future of that country.

As for the rest of your post, I have preached it donkey months, but block-headed unam ikots believe it is women who dictate the sexual attitudes rather than men. https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

The men are innocent but it is the women which are most unfaithful in the world not the Nigerian men you cannot control a wild horse. You can travel to the river which the donkey thinking the donkey is testing When you get to the river it is only the donkey which will know when he wants to drink water this is how Nigeria women are they just like to chop especially the married ones. You find a Nigerian newly married women sexy other men that they want money they need money they need attention what type of rubbish is this..

This is why when you go to Europe and America you find nobody wants to even date in Nigerian lady. Admittedly you say you are a Nigerian number people start keeping their distance from you. I have seen it in North America and a lot of European countries including African country also nobody wants to mount a Nigerian woman because of their behaviour

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

Jesus Christ! Similar to the lie that there are more women than men in the world.

So, the men who pursue women like dogs everywhere are not the unfaithful ones but the women wey sit down on their own? So in your last post about our men bringing young girls to dance with while their wives were at home, who was unfaithful in such a scenario?

You warn/caution the men, not the women. The men chase/woo these women. The men seek for these women. If men stop seeking for sex, prostitution as a trade will stop. It was not Nigerian women who brought young university boys to dance and sleep with. It was Nigerian men. You stated it yourself. How many Nigerian women in the abroad have you seen bring young university boys in that country to dance and fvck? So why blame the women? Are these women you accused of sleeping with ghosts?

Nigerian women mostly resort to sex trading, which is way better than cybercrime, ritual killings, cultism, armed robbery, and cocaine trading which are associated with Nigerian men. When Nigerians are arrested for criminal activities in the abroad, 9/10 are men, not women.

There is nothing wrong with that. Women are hypergamouss. Nigerian women's hypergamy is a learner when compared to Swiss women or Singaporean women, or South Korean women. If you think I am lying, check the calibre of Swiss, Korean or Singaporean women our men marry. They are not the top women in those countries.

What did you want the man to do when the woman is opening her legs for anything which she comes across. If you see the amount of Nigerian women which have what's up no to give them money and plays with them you will be sure. Nigerian women do everything in secret.

The men are so stupid they will just be following the women like a blind dog
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by Gerrard59(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The men are innocent

Sixth lie. So men who pursue anything in skirts including widows, university students, roadside hawkers, and domestic servants aka house maids are innocent? So, how come we have more Nigerian men held for sexual abuse and harassment in the abroad than Nigerian women?

[quote]but it is the women which are most unfaithful in the world not the Nigerian men you cannot control a wild horse. You can travel to the river which the donkey thinking the donkey is testing When you get to the river it is o

If Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world, then it is Nigerian men who trained them. The last I checked, it is the men they slept with, not themselves. They learnt how to be unfaithful from Nigerian men whose greatest achievement has been dangling their smelly preek in public. You stated it yourself - Nigerian men hiring young girls from other African countries. NIGERIAN MEN NOT NIGERIAN WOMEN. Nigerian men, not Nigerien men.

This is why when you go to Europe and America you find nobody wants to even date in Nigerian lady

THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION MARRY WITHIN THEIR RACE AND/OR ETHNIC GROUP. IT IS NOT COMMON FOR PEOPLE TO MARRY OUTSIDE THEIR RACE OR ETHNIC GROUP! Brazil and the US ra perfect examples. There are no other countries more racially diverse than them. I posted their marriages rates across racial groups. None is up to 50%!

Admittedly you say you are a Nigerian number people start keeping their distance from you. I have seen it in North America and a lot of European countries including African country also nobody wants to mount a Nigerian woman because of their behaviour

If they become easily mountable, it is the same you who will criticise it. Now, they have become hard to mount, you are still complaining. Please choose a struggle. Also, if white men want to date black women (since Nigerians are black), they have black women all over the EU and US to do so. It must not be immigrant black women when there are black women who were born and raised in their countries and understand the cultures. Another reason many don't understand why Nigerian women might be unattractive is that the Nigerian passport is too weak. South African women and even Kenyan women are attractive to Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Somalians because their passports are strong. There is an economic benefit to be obtained if one marries a South African woman rather than a Nigerian woman.

Look, at this point, from your responses, I can tell that you have a hard time getting a foreign woman because if you so much despise Nigerian women, I don't understand why you are complaining about them. Leave them to the men who are interested and stop lying that Nigerian men or women are attractive outside Nigeria whereas humans regardless of their origins marry their types.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
[quote author=Gerrard59 post=122570534][/quote]

I do not think anybody will even want to marry a Nigerian women with their behaviour. I am already married to a non Nigerian woman which I love. Aware Let me just inform you at all the universities which I have been to I did not see any dude even want to date a Nigerian woman abroad.

It is not just for passport those women are better in bed and they know how to take care of a home the upbringing of children is the woman's responsibility. Men's responsibility is to get the income for the family and do the donkey's job Why the responsibility of the women is the upbringing of the children and this is why Nigeria women fail.. when you take women from this African countries which you mentioned their children are more disciplined and respectable with Nigerian men. They showed the children love fear honesty and discipline.

90% of Nigeria women do not even know what woman would is they behave more like men.

I have dated a lot of ladies but did not sleep with them from other African countries and they are much better than a Nigerian ladies especially their character.

Even if no man refused to pay them to Bleep they will still worry one innocent topic and hairy like what was happening to me when they were trying to seduce and force me to give them money.

I just remembered at Nigerian embassy in Germany where 120 married women what accusing the security guard for sexually sleepy with them. This women why on the Q for passports who have you seen which is so shameless .

It's time to stop blaming the men for the failure and the upbringing of the children which is a responsibility of the women. Most Nigerian women just leave their children like three kids on the road
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
I know Nigerian men with just keep quiet like a stick and not comment
Re: Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
I know a lot of people here wanted to stop me from telling the truth but the truth is the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Got Their Wealth From Water Spirit / My Friend's Wedding Committee Of Friends, Whtat Are The Things I Need To Do? / I Want To Do A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.