Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33921 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by meum: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2023
See dis one

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by OkayDaddy: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2023
It is unfortunate that the mother of this Okoye twins didn't give birth to a single sensible child. Peter, Paul and the other meddling idiot called Jude are all very senseless.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2023
It's just a pity, the kind pain wey naija guys wan make diz barnies face, e no worth am... yeah! nobody get monopoly of shege but moh una dey calm down small, if we tok sey na how long a snake be we go take make hin fire, we fit burn a complete building....
Hakim came into the relationship with the mind that the relationship fit end anytime and he was well prepared, but what is the point marrying the person u claim to love who later birth ur children, and u still nurse that kind move, the level go far sha, what if another guyman don go reason her mama with some pure shii, wetin go come xup....

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter always give shallow comments and positions, his mind not deep at all.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by kyber(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter better no let me vex for you oo
Forget the fact that I rooted for your songs when I was a kid oo I go change am for you straight up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Chucks13: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2023
See what this ewu turned himself because of obi political shit.

Just talk anyhow, unecessary aggressiveness, no sense, no ethics, lost manners.

What a toutish statement. And this is some people role model?

No matter how best you dressed a pig it would still find mud as best abode.

I spit!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Patrioticman007(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2023
thesicilian:
This simp again
Some people always think they are wiser than others until they've found themselves in the same shoes.

Truth is bitter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by LegacyB: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2023
This one just talks stupidly.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by WithFact: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2023
This is the type who think marriage is limited to sex only.

The relationship between son and mother, their trust on each other, their love for each other is beyond physical romance.

Wife and husband is only restricted to sex and monies.

Know it and be safe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by chiedozie198100: 10:35am On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

What's the rumor
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by pitroski(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
What do you expect from dot in the cycle person to talk in the first place

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by greypencils: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
Rapmoney:

That's why Ororo nor gree marry em girlfriend.
Iffa hear say e marry her

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:
grin

Peter Okoye the simp

Hakimi the 2023 MVP tongue
peter okoye is mad , imagine Hakimi would have been defeated by now, his life would have been messed, the woman would have pocketed 50% of his property, so where is the trust where the arrow have been thrown already . The ex attacked him but he was guarded ... Peter okoye should be sentenced to one year in prison for such statement. We are now Hakimis

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by nijainfo: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2023
some one should tell peter that hakimi didnt marry his mother, he played smart.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by themes009(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Even mikel obi no gree marry white baby wey give her twice. Eboue of arsenal Dey Street like dis dey beg for daily food because of divorce. This guys don dey wise up

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by zilon12(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2023
e pain am grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by MrJames007: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by fasterwell(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Like Kanye West trusted his beloved wife Kim Kardashian who later divorced him and left with her own part of the guy's wealth and other men who have lost their assets to their wives after divorce.

If you do not have the balls to make her sign pranam then make sure she does not have access to your assets.

Tell me why a beautiful young lady like her will be asking for a divorce from her rich any young husband.

Tell me also why is so called the richest Spanish actress is seeking to have half of another man's assets?

16 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Meti99(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
I prefer make my mama chop my money than for a woman to think say she can rob me with divorce...and go enjoy my money with one love peddler somewhere...NEVER

I don get sense

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Chucks13: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
Look at frustration and anger written all over his face. Na wah ooo.

12 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by nonhuman(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
This guy na mumu o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Goalnaldo(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
Every woman wants a son like hakimi but reject him as a husband. Interesting times we live in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by BewareOf419: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
No be him divorce his wife just of a recent, e dey pain am as his ex-wife took most of his property go another man's house..

Hakimi I love your intelligence, you're the best guy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Belleful: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2023
I don talk am b/4 say na only love song na dey he head.

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by xavuv: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Hmm..Paul is way wiser and and an alpha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by deyplay: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
This one no get sense before now
yes now. During the time of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria online buzz, he was the first man to counter it with his own

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by anonymous1759(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2023
angry
Rubbish coming from a person who broke shame people. How many of Eboue’s past teammates has contributed to his life since he lost everything through divorce ? It’s never a crime to protect your wealth . Saying I do or marrying a man doesn't give you the right to earn his life savings.
If you join the civil service newly you’re not entitled to pension until you earn it.
Women should stop guilt tripping people and Simps.

Women will tell you because of you I’ll change my name , go through the labor room , babysit kids . undecided . Science have made everything easier .

If you don’t to share kids with any man go to sperm bank and get sperm to fertilizer your eggs, if you don’t want to push , go and have surrogate. all comes with a cost but a man is giving you on a platter , with pleasure and taking care of you and the baby which is a win win for you .

If you don’t want to answer another man’s name stay single . Funny enough majority of women’s dream is having a family and answer MRS but they’ll want to Guilt trip you to make it seem they’re doing you a favor just like sex because men can’t control the urge it seems like we need it the most when it’s a mutual thing .

If your wife earns to be your next of kin use her if you’re not sure use someone you trust no time for emotional blackmail no body will give you umbrella on a rainy day they’ll rather refer you to wisdom for averting such predicament. When You make use of wisdom to avert contingencies they call you mummy’s boy a-rant nonsense.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Phynofyno15(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2023
Eye service go kill you, sounding like you'll be comfortable with it.....

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Chucks13: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2023
And Emma noel Ebou former Arsenal guy that trusted his wife what need it, Mr obigiat, frustrated soul?

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by rajiedreez: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2023
I hear you. No Vex grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by briggson07(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2023
The wisest Men on the planet are:
Cristiano Ronaldo n mikel Obi

Girlfriends should be girlfriends no need for the rush

5 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by thesicilian: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Truth is bitter
You are mistaking truth for opinion. What he said was his own opinion, insulting others because of their own opinions is not what a wise person does.
Hakimi gave his wealth to the person he trusted the most. He also envisaged a situation where the wife might come for his property at some point in the future and took steps to forestall that. That is wisdom. Others choose to achieve the same results with a marriage contract / prenuptial agreement.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Life No Easy, James Brown Laments Barely One Month Of Gaining Admission / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.