Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33983 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by starstaz(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2023
This anti_clockwise thinking- twins again. Election or better put, erection, don end oooo. Better go studio go drop a new project for us make we shake body.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Asapchris(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Nothing but simple man cap!

Before a man can decided to buy properties with his mother's name that means his wife has been showing him bad.

Hakimi move is best move if not he for go back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by HaneefahRN(f): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2023
sweetkev:
You've gone too far. Not nice.

People who like to insult women folk forget they also have female family members, it's good to remind them. It's suddenly offensive when their loved ones are involved
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Somzee(f): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2023
All these would not matter in heaven undecided undecided
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by asksteve(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2023
Are people mad at the man because there was no property to share or because his marriage crashed.
Instead of thinking of how to make a marriage work na how to share property.
Where did we start getting everything wrong?
How can a marriage where u are waiting for the man/Woman to be established so u can divorce him!/her for half his property produce Godly children?
No wonder our society is all about cashing out like our politicians are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by bwinoth(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PEACE

According to Ephesians 5:29

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

After your mother got married to your father, he became her first priority.

MOTHERS THAT PRIORITISE THEIR SELF over daughter in-laws are just wicked.

Peter, I agree with you, just on this one

while in Islam it is said 2 us by prophet Muhammed( Saw) 2 take care of our mother b4 anybody else when he was asked who we are 2 cater for when we are blessed with riches, d question was put 2 him on 3 occassions and he answered ur mother on 3 occassion b4 saying ur father on d 4th...
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Sammy5413(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2023
This one never learn
He should go ask his twin bro what he saw in his first marriage
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2023
motionarena:

U are so brainless.
Is your mother not your Fathers wife.

If your father had the same dumb mentality as you would u have a loving family.
Did you think that men who reason like that come from happy homes before?

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by bwinoth(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2023
while in Islam it is said 2 us by prophet Muhammed( Saw) 2 take care of our mother b4 anybody else when he was asked who we are 2 cater for when we are blessed with riches, d question was put 2 him on 3 occassions and he answered ur mother on 3 occassion b4 saying ur father on d 4th...
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by saysoo: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by matm: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2023
Marry your father if you can't trust your husband
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by ChuksHills(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
And that ladies and gentlemen is the power of the pussy.

Peter is talking nonsense. grin cheesy grin

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.

From the looked of his age 24yrs Hakimi did not hide anything from his wife. I think the problem is that his mother has been fully in control of his affairs from childhood. I read where he said his mother was the person buying everything that he needs.

You as a lady you know that no woman likes her husband to be controlled or influenced by their mother nor by any other persons.

But judging the wife without hearing her own side of the story is very wrong because we don't know what she must have passed through in marriage before resorting to divorce.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Am not surprised, his an obidients fellow
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by iramure(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2023
This boy called Peter get brain touch.. E be like say na him mouth or anus dey reason for am....
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by hardon1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
These is lots of sense and wisdom in what he just said jor...

If you can't trust somebody why marry her. Just do baby mama. Period
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Nyanabo(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fool
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by FireUpNow(m): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Anybody never divorce for Peter Okoye family? How much fortunes the divorced wife got at the end? Hakimi has done what he felt was good for him so leave him alone. I read about how a woman filed for divorce and wanted $10m from the husband and at the end it was the man that got the $10m.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Neddstark: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
cococandy:

The younger brother that’s now divorced?

And is dating a 22 year old girl. While Peter is with someone who is menopausal.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by OChimex: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy . he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Oga forget that, e be like say na Peter get brain pass. Look at him, him still dey happily married to the woman who loved and bore him kids and gat his back when him be nobody. Look at Paul, person wey scatter him family, come leave very beautiful woman wey bore you 3 beautiful kids and had your back when you had nothing come dey follow one ugly lanky girl when no know how una take start life. Any man wey fit keep him family together, be the real man oo. Ask Yul Edochie what’s up.
Hakimi, na simpleton, and I think because of his moms over control towards a grown man that the wife can’t withstand anymore.
This woman is a rich actress and met Hakimi in 2018 when he was nobody and his salary was nothing. She stayed with him and bore him two beautiful sons.
If you no trust her, don’t marry her because your life dey in her hands. She fit poison him.
Any man wey become successful after marriage, that person marry better woman. Walahi, bad woman go mess your life and your career, ask Mauro Icardi.
Bill Gate and Bezos divorced and gave their wives a chunk of their wealth, still dey among richest men in the world.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Myself2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:
grin

Peter Okoye the simp

Hakimi the 2023 MVP tongue

You for translate the simp for am into pidgin, na dat wan go pain am wella, plus you know say the guy no sabi English reach that level

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Dannysaka: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why isn't anybody talking about the fact that Hakimi's wife was a fucking pedophile? How can you marry someone at 19? It's most likely they where dating while he was underaged. She's nothing but a gold digger and it serves her right
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by abidem4real: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Truvelisback(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
The mugu that his and his brother's wife tore them apart for almost a decade or more is here ranting rubbish.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Bringbackmandat: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
Some of these girls don't even know how the mother surfer with this Hakimi before he becomes who he is. One idiot will just come and marry you for only two years then apply for a divorce, and she expects 50% of all the hard work that Hakimi and his mother has invested on.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Truvelisback(m): 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
abidem4real:

Simp's speech! Your eyes go soon clear 🕵️🕵️🕵️🕵️
Pls, which of the Psquare did the wife filed for divorce and seized his 🏠 house in the U.S?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Bringbackmandat: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
I am not surprised, this is the first time iam seeing twins fighting like sworn enemies because of women.
The woman don cook better vegetable for him, the mumu no get any say.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by vickydevoka(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
thesicilian:
This simp again
Some people always think they are wiser than others until they've found themselves in the same shoes.
I swear

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by olaoyejunior3: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
So Peter because I tackle ur post for Twitter...you come here come dey abuse me say I no get up to 3k for account...
U dey craze...shey 2860 no be money abi nah u work ham for me...ndi ala ...
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by MetroLane: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
ChuksHills:

But judging the wife without hearing her own side of the story is very wrong because we don't know what she must have passed through in marriage before resorting to divorce.

No matter what you've passed through, why will you demand for more than half of man's life earnings....

If marriage doesn't favor the wife, she's free to divorce and go her way, but she wants to collect money before going.....This one na thief wife

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Benrosaria(m): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
why do we have lost adults why preach marriage when You can build wealth. marriage is a technology like the clock. and it will always be advertised so it can sell well
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by dontrulee: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
YingYangBus:

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

What's the price?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Is Peter supporting a wife taking half of his earnings and leave? The fact Peter married location who had money of her own limiting his risks doesn't mean others who marry broke wives shouldn't protect their interests.

Peters analogy would only be sensible if they both met he was broke and worked their way up as a couple I that case she would have made her own money or atleast know about his finances enough to deserve smtn significant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.