Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33925 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by MikkySexy23(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:
grin

Peter Okoye the simp

Hakimi the 2023 MVP tongue

Leave am, he is Will Smith simp brother.
We go dey here when breakfast reach you.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Pinkyposh(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Draslo:
Election season don come and go same as some people's brains....e don go away forever.
But his marriage has been working for him nah
The wife still respects him
I think everyone is different, what happens to couple A, might not happen to couple B
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by wurnoahmad(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
That was her initial plan to come and Rob him his sweat. Oga okoye, you r entitled to your opinion and actions, but to me he did the ryt thing.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Espelbengz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Poor man wey make money accidentally no d take jokes!
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Draslo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pinkyposh:

But his marriage has been working for him nah
The wife still respects him
I think everyone is different, what happens to couple A, might not happen to couple B
Maybe. Nobody's marriage is perfect. That does not mean what Hakmi did isn't smart. It's the same thing as women who aquire properties in their marriage, most times they keep it hidden from their husbands or would prefer that it is strictly in their name.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by PierreAbutu(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PEACE

According to Ephesians 5:29

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

After your mother got married to your father, he became her first priority.

MOTHERS THAT PRIORITISE THEIR SELF over daughter in-laws are just wicked.

Peter, I agree with you, just on this one

What if I married m wife as a mom virgin,should I still trust her 100%?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by lomprico(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PEACE

According to Ephesians 5:29

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

After your mother got married to your father, he became her first priority.

MOTHERS THAT PRIORITISE THEIR SELF over daughter in-laws are just wicked.

Peter, I agree with you, just on this one

Did bible approved divorce ?

Brain, brain, brain !

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Corea4king(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
I better trust my mother than my wife.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Pinkyposh(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
Draslo:

Maybe. Nobody's marriage is perfect. That does not mean what Hakmi did isn't smart. It's the same thing as women who aquire properties in their marriage, most times they keep it hidden from their husbands or would prefer that it is strictly in their name.
What I have to say about that of Hakim's own is that they've got no kid together, he knows the kind of wife he married and what she can do.
Everything boils down to understand the kind of wife you have that's all. So to me he did well.

Any property acquired by the wife belongs to the wife, but she most let her husband know of it. The husband does not need to depend on it, he should act as if it doesn't exist and make his own count, so he can also will his properties to his children including the female child
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by segcymoor(m): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
fasterwell:
Like Kanye West trusted his beloved wife Kim Kardashian who later divorced him and left with her own part of the guy's wealth and other men who have lost their assets to their wives after divorce.

If you do not have the balls to make her sign pranam then make sure she does not have access to your assets.

Tell me why a beautiful young lady like her will be asking for a divorce from her rich any young husband.

Tell me also why is so called the richest Spanish actress is seeking to have half of another man's assets?

Asked and it shall be given unto you

Greed... Nothing else?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by incandescentena: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
MikkySexy23:

Leave am, he is Will Smith simp brother. We go dey here when breakfast reach you.
Yes daddy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by cococandy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Neddstark:

And is dating a 22 year old girl. While Peter is with someone who is menopausal.

Dating a 22 year old is winning?
Sounds embarrassing and immature

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by segcymoor(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
DimIsaac10:
Just because Nigeria law [b]favours male more he [/b]must cab careless, a lot of celebs for don go so low. Imagine your partner demanding more than half of your hard earned labour reward on divorce saga.

Now imagine you in about 3 to 4 divorce then you are gone.
Nigeria is the best country in the world on many grounds even though I don't support divorce and would never.

It's Men's world bro

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by SugarGirl44(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
This clown is always backing where common sense is facing.
Ode.
Lola is really trying to be married to the mumu o, how does she allow him touch her?
Oh lawd!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Karnice600: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Karnice600: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
WithFact:
This is the type who think marriage is limited to sex only.

The relationship between son and mother, their trust on each other, their love for each other is beyond physical romance.

Wife and husband is only restricted to sex and monies.

Know it and be safe
You know nothing if this is all you have.
Wouldn’t expect you to ever build anything maritally significant from this mindset.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by MrDoGood(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Make him close him mouth with both hands.

Because the judicial system in Nigeria doesn't support parting with half of your properties, that's why he's talking. As for getting married, just know who you're getting married to. Never marry out of pity or because of pregnancy. Don't let anybody trap you with that. Let the love flow. Marriage is a beautiful thing when you marry right
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sylve11: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
NobleSeed:
Baba no won hear say them divide him balon D'or 😂 😂 😂 😂

grin cool
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sylve11: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
President2001:
As this one tall reach him skull empty reach

grin cool
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sylve11: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
OkayDaddy:
It is unfortunate that the mother of this Okoye twins didn't give birth to a single sensible child. Peter, Paul and the other meddling idiot called Jude are all very senseless.

Wetin them do you na? grin grin grin cool
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by ChuksHills(m): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
MetroLane:

No matter what you've passed through, why will you demand for more than half of man's life earnings....

If marriage doesn't favor the wife, she's free to divorce and go her way, but she wants to collect money before going.....This one na thief wife

That is just the law over there, the law favors women more than the Men. It is the same thing that happened to Bill Gate divorcing with his wife.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by JBoss25(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
And that ladies and gentlemen is the power of the pussy.

Peter is talking nonsense. grin cheesy grin

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.
Wow I hope this is not a guy under a name called Rokiat😂 if you're not a guy then you deserve a medal for not being biased.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sylve11: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
deyplay:
yes now. During the time of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria online buzz, he was the first man to counter it with his own

Na yeye guy. cool
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by crusufixo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
The truth is Hakimi did what he did because of how the system there is. The system there favours the women and they take both full and over advantage of it.so it's very much understandable what he did. How can the woman sef demand for half of this fortune...what she did not even work for...it would be understanding if she requested for monthly upkeep for the herself and the kids, but the greedy woman still instead went for half of his fortune and am sure would still demand for monthly upkeep. Serves her right. However, this would not happen in an African setting where the woman is contented with just the usual monthly upkeep. It was this same divorce that have wrecked some of the celebrities that we know, of which they are yet to recover from in.peeps like kanye, adebayo comes to mind. So, thumbs up to Hakimi, that was a very smart move.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by God2man2again(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2023
What if the Mother is dead

With half of property, a woman is tempted to take an exit door of divorce.

The half of property law is encouraging divorce in developed countries
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by SeniorMan715(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2023
This is the reason why every married woman should ensure
to make their own money an example is Shakira and Pique. Aside from the kids welfare, she's not after his assets.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by mosaicafrique: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
See this human being we their house been scatter because of women. Still talking like a senseless goat, any way he doesn't have a mother just like this lucky Hakimi.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Bjteensdes24: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2023
This guy really fk up with this tweet big time. What was he even thinking tweeting that So because she is my wife, she should be after my wealth knowing once she files for divorce, its to her advantage? Women understands that they will get more benefits thats why they keep doing that. You can imagine how disappointed Hakimi’s wife will be now and her eyes would have cleared. This same paul that women made him and his bro separated for some years o saying this shit
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Bjteensdes24: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
SeniorMan715:
This is the reason why every married woman should ensure
to make their own money an example is Shakira and Pique. Aside from the kids welfare, she's not after his assets.
This is how it supposed to be honestly, if you can boldly divorce and say you don’t want his money to be shared but just for him to take the responsibilities of his children then, we will know she is not after his money
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by ddeola: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Every man to his own tent, d guy know him wife. Do you know yours Peter?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Greenback: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Oliviaa:

Wetin concern their parents now? you be scum, you must not be stupid daily!
Chai!!! Ojigbijigbijigbijigbi!!! Won ti pa iammoicMENTAL ireportlive niyen o!!!!

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
/

When a bird starts flying without perching, a hunter learns to shoot without aiming.

Woke women and feminists killed marriage.

The outrage is because a woman finally got played. Just two years of marriage, she is fixated on his money and no talk about love.
When was the outrage when a common babysitter cleaned out Tiger Woods for $250 million dollars because he married her.
Let poor people keep bitching and whining. Any wealthy man that gets taken by these money-hungry modern gold-diggers deserves it.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.