Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33914 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Reference(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2023
All he's saying is that most folks don't think very far at all.
Most just follow after like sheep.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by DimIsaac10(m): 10:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Just because Nigeria law favours male more he must cab careless, a lot of celebs for don go so low. Imagine your partner demanding more than half of your hard earned labour reward on divorce saga.

Now imagine you in about 3 to 4 divorce then you are gone.
Nigeria is the best country in the world on many grounds even though I don't support divorce and would never.

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Aremson14(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Meti99:
I prefer make my mama chop my money than for a woman to think say she can rob me with divorce...

I don get sense
Na the gist be this. If any body go chop my money run me street make em be my mama

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sweetkev(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Every woman wants a son like hakimi but reject him as a husband. Interesting times we live in.
Funny and confusing grin

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by traihit: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
peter okoye is mad , imagine Hakimi would have been defeated by now, his life would have been messed, the woman would have pocketed 50% of his property, so where is the trust where the arrow have been thrown already . The ex attacked him but he was guarded ... Peter okoye should be sentenced to one year in prison for such statement. We are now Hakimis

He isn't mad.

He's just telling you people not to stereotype. Why marry when you can't trust your wife?

You're not trusting her with money but you're trusting her with your life by marrying her?

On the second note, I hope those women who think they'll keep preying on m'en réalisé their lessons. Men aren't fools. You didn't bring anything before marrying a man but you want to steal all he's ever worked for in the name of divorce, what form of witchcraft is greater than that?

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by noble2faith(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
And that ladies and gentlemen is the power of the pussy.

Peter is talking nonsense. grin cheesy grin

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.

Another reason I will put ur name in my landed property 🙄

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Carlylepneuma: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2023
U are only saying dis because ur in naija. If dt law was applicable in naija to split half ur property + money 💰 and all wen u are divorce u wouldn't be spewing trash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by emerged01(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter is in between right and wrong. In some situations he maybe right while in some he maybe wrong. Not all ex wife deserve Kobo from your money but for the sake of your children you have to let go of somethings. In a case where there is no children I'm in support of Hakim 100%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Most probable, Paul took the largest chunk 😂😂😁

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by CartelKenneth: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Who is still paying attention to this stupid worthless empty brain homer SIMPson

9 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Meti99(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Every woman wants a son like hakimi but reject him as a husband. Interesting times we live in.
😂 Anything that favours them is what they stand with

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by izubext007: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi is the greatest player of all time.

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by OloyeVIII: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Wetin concern their parents now? you be scum, you must not be stupid daily!
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Cornerstone2018: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2023
A woman who is sensible is already sensible, it doesnt matter weather she is a mother in law or wife, woman na woman, but the ones who have sense is an exception n special. A wife can have sense while the mother in law is senseless, and the mother in law can have sense while the wife is senseless, but then, they are both wives to different men, both of them can have sense and they can both choose to be senseless.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by blowjohn(m): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2023
We also did not understand how 2 brothers cud become enemies for years just because if money and women.

Oga go and sit down. Woman don blind ur eye finish

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by blowjohn(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Wetin concern their parents now? you be scum, you must not be stupid daily!

The guy is not reasoning well, I mean the psquare.

That's why he was enemies with his brother for years. No sense

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by seangy4konji: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2023
Says the bastard that swore against his blood twin brother of over 30 years over an ALBIONO toto....

His sense has been buried inside that bottom less pit of yellow toto.

what good can come out of his mouth.

Father is SIMPS.

Lolas husband.

Make he relocate with Lola go misbehave na if he no go do show for portable ar last last.

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by blossomjk: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2023
So your mum and dad's relationship was restricted to sex, chai that your mama go sabi different styles ooo, so once your papa come back from work na firing straight..choi, but you nor suppose disgrace her like this na, no matter the round of sex, she is still your mother
Can I have her number, I wan confirm something

The relationship between son and mother, their trust on each other, their love for each other is beyond physical romance.

Wife and husband is only restricted to sex and monies.

Know it and be safe [/quote]
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GreenCovering: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2023
He is just talking rubbish about 'marrying' ones wife or mother.
Is the issue about 'marriage'?
The issue is about 'trust' ogbeni skewed logic musician.
While mother's 'trust' is guaranteed for life, wife's trust is not.
sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Ajalalomo: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Simp

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Walexybobo(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Can't imagine this mugu insulting niggas that they did not have 3k in their bank account, no be dia money that take you to stardom? You just fucking ingrate after all.
Election Don go now so you wan to be relevant again.
Anofia.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2023
This one have always been Stupid.

No Surprises though😂

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by SmartyPants(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
And that ladies and gentlemen is the power of the pussy.

Peter is talking nonsense. grin cheesy grin

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.

A woman of wisdom right here.

How can a woman you married for barely 2 years take you to court for half of your life's work? That shows she was never really with him all along.

7 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Sweetvie: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2023
NobleSeed:
Baba no won hear say them divide him balon D'or 😂 😂 😂 😂
😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by saphiere(f): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2023
Exactly my point.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by OloyeVIII: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
blowjohn:

The guy is not reasoning well, I mean the psquare.

That's why he was enemies with his brother for years. No sense
You nor know before say Peter na dickweed.. but no be to dey put their dead parents for matter wey be rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by iamjavadem(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
I stand with Peter on this.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by MrAgbako: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Shut up simp

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by abbeywasc(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Na wa. Why the heck does everyone feels like "do you want the woman to suffer?" Whats wrong with the woman having her own money? A well paying job or profession? Why must a woman's divorce lead to her suffering? If you are so dependent on your man that you'll suffer upon a divorce, that makes you a leech.

Women should aim for financial independence.

10 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Reference(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
So a man will sit his kids down and says to them that he does not trust their mother and that when he is gone they should go to their grand mother for succor.... and the kids will respect him for that?.... so he 'eats' his preference for his own mother but his children (if he has boys) should not have their own cake.... shallow thinkers all over the place....
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Cantonese: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PEACE

According to Ephesians 5:29

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

After your mother got married to your father, he became her first priority.

MOTHERS THAT PRIORITISE THEIR SELF over daughter in-laws are just wicked.

Peter, I agree with you, just on this one

Does it also say that the wife should spend three years and walk away with half of your life’s earnings?

Let’s get your reply.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh / Content Creator, Aproko Doctor Reveals Battle With Brain Tumor In 2022. / Manda, Davido's New Atlanta-Based Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.