Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33919 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by bluefilm: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2023
What a SIMP!

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by OloyeVIII: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2023
saphiere:
Exactly my point.
Rubbish point.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by tesuto1(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Jeeeeesssssuuuu shocked shocked shocked
OkayDaddy:
It is unfortunate that the mother of this Okoye twins didn't give birth to a single sensible child. Peter, Paul and Jude are very senseless.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Woman this. Woman that

Man this. Man that

Let everyone do whatever works for them without shouting up and down. Your mother is a wife to your father. If your father doesn't trust his wife there will be issue that may affect you as a person. This life is in circle. Your daughter too will become a wife someday. Your action and inactions affect your environment as also affect you and upcoming generation

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Angrymode: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Let's wait until he is divorced by his wife with half of his wealth to go and enjoy with another man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by iamjavadem(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
100% Both my wife and mum are trustworthy. I am so lucky.
CodeTemplar:
Lol... some wives are trustworthy than mothers and some mothers trustworthy than wives. Stereotyping when romantic issues is involved is a sign of weakness.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by blowjohn(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You nor know before say Peter na dickweed.. but no be to dey put their dead parents for matter wey be rubbish.

Ok I agree with u.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by chemla: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
I will not blame Hakimi, who remember what happened to Ebue (formal arsenal player) when his wife divorce him? He was left with nothing. There are other footballers that were left with nothing after there wife divorced them

7 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Useless dude...
Since time immemorial you no get sense...
This one is suffering and smiling in his Marriage....
Awon feminized fellow..

10 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by HaneefahRN(f): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Fira09:
Marry your mother? Peter must be high on strange weed.

I rather have belief for my mom Instead of trusting a hoe(wife).
Your mama na pesin wife too (hoe), your daughters and sisters will be wives(hoes)
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Sweetvie: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2023
Your opinion.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by saphiere(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Rubbish point.
Must you quote me?
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Mccullum: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2023
He's using that statement to deceive his wife or girl friends.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by cococandy(f): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2023
Neddstark:
King of simps
Slave who loves his chains.
Forced himself to marry a MILF and is ready to write a book to pretend he did the right thing. While his younger brother is rocking his life like never before.

The younger brother that’s now divorced?

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Harrynight(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter is a big full

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by geladinho1(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2023
thesicilian:

You are mistaking truth for opinion. What he said was his own opinion, insulting others because of their own opinions is not what a wise person does.
Hakimi gave his wealth to the person he trusted the most. He also envisaged a situation where the wife might come for his property at some point in the future and took steps to forestall that. That is wisdom. Others choose to achieve the same results with a marriage contract / prenuptial agreement.

You like grammer or should i say English.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by motionarena: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2023
Fira09:
Marry your mother? Peter must be high on strange weed.

I rather have belief for my mom Instead of trusting a hoe(wife).

U are so brainless.
Is your mother not your Fathers wife.

If your father had the same dumb mentality as you would u have a loving family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GRACEGLORY: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2023
Cantonese:

Does it also say that the wife should spend three years and walk away with half of your life’s earnings?

Let’s get your reply.

Gold digging isn't marriage.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Iluvmycontr3: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2023
I offer myself for public debate on any topic with this Peter, please. He speaks like Tinubu. Always trying to cow and intimidate the masses.

Look at the real deal here and get sense. IF THEY WERE ALREADY MARRIED FOR LIKE 10 TO 15 YEARS, PEOPLE WOULD SAY; THE LADY HAS LABOURED WITH HER PARTNER, not after three years and you start talking abt divorce. 👉 That shows you came with interior motive from day one.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by isabi2lof: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2023
They want to marry the hottest chic in town , awon omo IG babes grin grin

If you marry anyhow lady or guy , you go see anyhow for marriage. 😅😅😅

8 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GUNITGuy: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Rumors surroundimg , the very reason that caused the breakup and even mothers demise

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Reelmii: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Kukutenla: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Can't believe I'll ever like your post

You amaize me today but I still see the foolishness of bringing politics into it
You'll get better with time
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sageb: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:
grin
Peter Okoye the simp

Hakimi the 2023 MVP tongue
So funny

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by ajademola2000(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Lola don chop this one brain

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by mrcelebrity1: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
These guys no get sense again since dem settle their fight , na every issue dem dey put mouth wrongly . Must you comment ? Is it by force for you to talk? Den you should pray for the wife like Eboue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GUNITGuy: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
Look at the life of most rich footballers from Yaya Toure, to Henry, painful divorce when the money stops spinning especially in that Europe.....most athletes Floyd Mayweather aren't married anyway but have baby mamas because of this reason

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by jumper524(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2023
When dem dey tell Obi supporters say these celebs no matter get sense, una think say na joke.

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by OloyeVIII: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2023
saphiere:
Must you quote me?
When you keep typin shiiiiit.. stick yo thumb in yo as* or pick yo nose if ur fingers need to be busy.. jus don't put up trash...

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Bhol28: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2023
This mumu sef.Did u see the rate and speed at which HAKIM wife demanded for properties after divorce?Hakim might have known the type of wife she is.This mumu square must always yearn rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by TemitayoMark: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Senseless word coming from a fool. Expect more bullshit from this clown.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Angelfrost(m): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter Okoye... Please, shut the fvck up!

If you don't understand certain issues, just lock up!

Hate it when celebs think they're an authority in most matters!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki / Bobrisky Dumps Nina For Cee-C (Screenshot) / Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.