Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33922 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Mrfixiit: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy . he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Ode
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Rokiat(f): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
JBoss25:
Wow I hope this is not a guy under a name called Rokiat😂 if you're not a guy then you deserve a medal for not being biased.

I am a guy that’s my gf photo on my profile grin
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by phadul: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2023
Mothers will always be the most valuable and most priceless possession of a man! Anyone that doesn't see it this way has been condemned since birth and a son of Satan. Mr Peter okoye I will say at this point hakimis trust to his mother has paid off. This is a lesson to all men there are limits to trust you give ur spouse. If he had given his wife to look after his fortune she would have absconded with his entire wealth without hesitation after just 5 years of fake love and marriage. Gold digger mtswww
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
peter okoye is mad , imagine Hakimi would have been defeated by now, his life would have been messed, the woman would have pocketed 50% of his property, so where is the trust where the arrow have been thrown already . The ex attacked him but he was guarded ... Peter okoye should be sentenced to one year in prison for such statement. We are now Hakimis

One year in prison for an opinion? Peter has always been a mumu but nobody should be inprisoned for expressing their opinion as long as they're not instigating violence.

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Bfly: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peter is just not always making sense, more like Paul is the creative member of the duo.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by justmondris: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
This guy could not even comprehend the small story he read. Na waoh
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Kaybex007(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
I have some questions regarding this matter. When you go into a marriage, do you go for the properties or for the love you have for the person 2 is was she lacking anything as a wife to Hakimi, 3. What I expected her to make the most important is child's support and not going for 50/50 sharing of the man's properties. Although the man is expected to compensate her but not her insisting on a sharing formula. this situation could be compared to a person going to a party cuz of food, the person shouldn't forget he might be disappointed, you go to party to rejoice with celebrant, if food and drinks show up on your table, you should make that a plus for yourself.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

One year in prison for an opinion? Peter has always been a mumu but nobody should be inprisoned for expressing their opinion as long as they're not instigating violence.
what did he do when Eboue life was ruined and he still give stupid opinion to ruin another person like from morroco
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please what does the rumor says, I am just asking to learn more tho, thanks.
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy . he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by LadyPortable(f): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=fasterwell post=122527820]Like Kanye West trusted his beloved wife Kim Kardashian who later divorced him and left with her own part of the guy's wealth and other men who have lost their assets to their wives after divorce.

If you do not have the balls to make her sign pranam then make sure she does not have access to your assets.

Tell me why a beautiful young lady like her will be asking for a divorce from her rich any young husband.

Tell me also why is so called the richest Spanish actress is seeking to have half of another man's assets?

Can you give a detailed explanation of prenup
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by darediamond(m): 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
And that ladies and gentlemen is the power of the pussy.

Peter is talking nonsense. grin cheesy grin

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.

God!!!!!

Rokiat, You Are RokiWiz.

I like you meen!

Wisdom you possess!!!!

Wisdom!!!!!
Wisdom!!!!!!!
Kisses.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Streetmovement(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

To slap this peter dey hungry me cuz he sure me die if this same thing happen to am he no go talk like this, bitch nigga is just tryna Leak his wife's ass so he don't get caught in the ropes
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by BeanmanX(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.
The first time you made sense in your life
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by selfdefence: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:
grin

Peter Okoye the simp

Hakimi the 2023 MVP tongue
no mind am, careless man lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Deepthoughts: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rapmoney:
Hakimi: Marry your mother, if you can’t trust your wife — Peter Okoye

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647029279148867589?t=HW5dw6qPkxBaKBjHPwmNHA&s=19

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647110830083694592?t=0La9cfoE-YSPOV_3ADW0Rg&s=19

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647123677937299456?t=t3H3pvlBUyWjgmmUWkWpFw&s=19

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647125959995187200?t=NFTDkB-RosCg9o8FS8noEQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647127024287268864?t=qV9pVbL6_3QxlxgAdsR6Jw&s=19

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647130623209795584?t=c9ZUXVC2fB3osnexTWWNaA&s=19

https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1647134340357169152?t=DWyYeXzX0XkbCtHLGjFMPw&s=19
If you check this Hakimi story very well you would see that in the beginning it was most likely not like that,but when Hakimi began to notice the greed n devilish signs from the wife he quietly n smartly came up with the idea of transferring all his assets to his mother, legally meaning he owns little or nothing, I'm sure the guy has also got some raw cash hidden somewhere,women are simply destroying themselves with all the ideas of gender equality, feminism etc,I don't blame Hakimi at all,look at the story of EBOUE formerly of Arsenal,that must thought guys like Hakimi a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by lekanation(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:

The stance would've been invalid if he did that when he was married. It was done before marriage
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Amadaz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
i've come to the realization that most people we regard as celebrities don't have brains at all

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by incandescentena: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
selfdefence:
no mind am, careless man lipsrsealed
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Gamesmart: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
This Peter Okoye is a pure mooooron.#

He should use some of his money to go back to school to learn how to reason.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by engrchykae(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2023
incandescentena:
grin

Peter Okoye the simp

Hakimi the 2023 MVP tongue
The dead career Peter that denied and broke up with his twin brother
Because of woman is trying to advice mens

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Versal: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wives can be replaced, many times. It can even get better with each replacement tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
But, mothers can NEVER be replaced.
Use your brain
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by chaloskyx: 3:37am On Apr 16, 2023
Yep agreed cause women wont trade their mother or children for their husbands they all come first in terms of hierarchy the man is always last
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by incandescentena: 5:57am On Apr 16, 2023
engrchykae:
The dead career Peter that denied and broke up with his twin brother
Because of woman is trying to advice mens
cheesy No one will take that simp seriously...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by oxiide22(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Did you think that men who reason like that come from happy homes before?
aunty help am with 5k pls
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by oxiide22(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Did you think that men who reason like that come from happy homes before?
aunty help am with 5k please
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by bepositive11: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol... some wives are trustworthy than mothers and some mothers trustworthy than wives. Stereotyping when romantic issues is involved is a sign of weakness.

Wives who are not trustworthy should not be married in the first place.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by IjebuWarrior: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Useless Fool! angry
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Karlifate: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Abi o, during divorce he'll will be dragging children that I birth with my sweat and blood but he no fit release property he acquire with only sweat o....nonsense and hakimi

What a foolish comparison. angry

Comparing biological entities with material possessions.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Karlifate: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2023
dinachi:

The man who didn't trust his own twin brother is now advicing jibberish! Foolish fool. Peter Okoye can never be wise.

😂😂😂😂

No mind am.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by dreu2fine(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2023
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by loswhite(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PEACE

According to Ephesians 5:29

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

After your mother got married to your father, he became her first priority.

MOTHERS THAT PRIORITISE THEIR SELF over daughter in-laws are just wicked.

Peter, I agree with you, just on this one
Goat!!!! Woman when divorce you na still your wife? Did the Bible support divorce? Quote the place in the Bible that ask your wife to divorce you and collect 50%.....Foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Runtown Met Selena Leath, His Baby Mama (Photo) / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Curves In Red Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.