Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye (33965 Views)

“why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video) / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by 1Dray(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Fira09:
Marry your mother? Peter must be high on strange weed.

I rather have belief for my mom Instead of trusting a hoe(wife).

Your wife is a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Fira09(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2023
motionarena:

U are so brainless.
Is your mother not your Fathers wife.

If your father had the same dumb mentality as you would u have a loving family.
The tech, lingeries, opened fashion are they of same to last century?

No need to trade abusive remarks to a stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter and Paul both share a brain, and it seem Paul took the bigger share of the brain during pregnancy . he has been mis yarning since Obi campaign

Am starting to believe the rumors surrounding their Parents death

Paul also took most of the singing talent! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GoodbutBadguy: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2023
Peter is a Victim, a SIMPle man will always look for excuses to console is stupidity among alpha males grinwink

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GUNITGuy: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2023
DimIsaac10:
Just because Nigeria law favours male more he must cab careless, a lot of celebs for don go so low. Imagine your partner demanding more than half of your hard earned labour reward on divorce saga.

Now imagine you in about 3 to 4 divorce then you are gone.
Nigeria is the best country in the world on many grounds even though I don't support divorce and would never.
Don't mind that guy if it was abroad the way omotayo was treated he won't even afford to buy that shirt ....Or his abroad that divorce and his brothers wife demanding for 10million they didn't give her...She would have wreck that okoye family into pieces.....This Nigerian celebs, elites should be grateful to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Lovelyn451(f): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2023
Abi o, during divorce he'll will be dragging children that I birth with my sweat and blood but he no fit release property he acquire with only sweat o....nonsense and hakimi
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Fira09(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Your mama na pesin wife too (hoe), your daughters and sisters will be wives(hoes)
To your knowledge, what does hoe mean?

Cos with your comment, the 'hoe' I meant differs from yours.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by JOLLOFman(m): 11:13am On Apr 15, 2023
They both not christians. So the bible is irrelevant here. The western world is not filled with women. These sportsmen know there women well.
GRACEGLORY:
KNOW THIS, AND HAVE PEACE

According to Ephesians 5:29

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

After your mother got married to your father, he became her first priority.

MOTHERS THAT PRIORITISE THEIR SELF over daughter in-laws are just wicked.

Peter, I agree with you, just on this one
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Kakesman: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2023
I wonder why nincompoops like Peter are allowed to air their views online its always going to be senseless and stupid.
Hakimi was only accused of rape by a lady he and his wife met at a point in time and this came after his supposed gold digging wife traveled to Dibai (i smell setup for divorce from inception) moreover this lady came to his house uninvited as reported, the case is still in court so why will she file for divorce and ask for half his fortune at a point when she should stand by him and support him, its not like he admitted to the rape charge.
Now all this brouhaha is ongoing because she didnt get anything from the divorce not the divorce itself. Hakimi didn't ask for a divorce she did and during their matrimonial life she never wanted anything financially that she didn't get hence why she never realized his fortune wasn't in his name.
She never love him and only wanted to break the boy. She got what she deserved..

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Didijiji: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2023
This guy na mumu ooo

It would have been understood if divorce isn’t involved

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Fira09(m): 11:14am On Apr 15, 2023
1Dray:

Your wife is a hoe?
Nope and never.

Do you know what I meant by hoe? Strong hearted.

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by HaneefahRN(f): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2023
All this rave about fake news peddled by our women hating African kosongbo fake news peddlers
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GoodbutBadguy: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

“Therefore a man shall leave (this leave here is emotional attachment) his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.”

once you get hitched, your wife automatically becomes your first priority. Your wife’s opinions and input should take precedence. But GOD help you if you marry the wrong one.

A SIMP will always find something to backup his stupidity the same Ephesians says that Obey your parent in the Lord, so that it may be well with you and Hakimi did by following his mother's advice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by eroticecstasy: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2023
This foolish thing again? I guess he's trying to make his wife happy.
Foool

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by elganzar(m): 11:17am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Make your opinion known, don't drag/ridicule The Bible...
The Bible you're quoting does not support divorce_ everytime I see stuffs like this, it makes the scripture lose potency

Obviously if that footballer had taken your advice, he would have been wrecked...Please express your opinion, but leave the scriptures out of it_ I'm begging
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by matm: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2023
A wife can leave you when you fall sick heavily or can't provide for the family b/c of a sudden problem but a mother can't.
You can get another wife but can't get another mother.Mothrr is priceless

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by dinachi(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by NothingDoMe: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2023
I don't agree with Peter. There's trust and there's blind trust. Those who trust blindly will be food for the scavengers and gold diggers.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by fabolouz1(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2023
Marriage is for better or for worse. I,am not proposing that people should stay in abusive marriages but a situation where some greedy women are entering marriages with the intention of filing for divorce thereafter in order to claim the benefits therein is ridiculous , callous and inhuman.
Many innocent men have gone bankrupt due to the excesses of these women and the judges are not helping matters.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by sweetkev(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Your mama na pesin wife too (hoe), your daughters and sisters will be wives(hoes)
You've gone too far. Not nice.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Dhury: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2023
Rapmoney:

That's why Ororo nor gree marry em girlfriend.

But this Peter Okoye is wicked o!
Which wan be 'even people wey no get up to 3k for account' cheesy cheesy
what do you expect, looking down on people is from their blood's. Human discrimination is what they know how to do best,an Average person from that tribe sees anybody they're richer than as a trash.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by seanwilliam(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Pussyass . Another testament to the fact that money doesn’t always equate sense
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
And that ladies and gentlemen is the power of the pussy.

Peter is talking nonsense. grin cheesy grin

Not all wives are to be trusted and not all husbands are to be trusted either. Not all mothers are to be trusted as well.

Hakimi must have seen characteristics in his wife that made him do this, you are not behind closed doors with them.
you a very deep in thought. I have been saying this to people. Many people especially whites these days are hardly committed to marriage, especially involving celebrities. Its all about personal interest, nothing more. The guy might have got some leads to do what he did, no one really knows what happened in the closet before making that decision.
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by rash47(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Iluvmycontr3:
I offer myself for public debate on any topic with this Peter, please. He speaks like Tinubu. Always trying to cow and intimidate the masses.

Look at the real deal here and get sense. IF THEY WERE ALREADY MARRIED FOR LIKE 10 TO 15 YEARS, PEOPLE WOULD SAY; THE LADY HAS LABOURED WITH HER PARTNER, not after three years and you start talking abt divorce. 👉 That shows you came with interior motive from day one.

Are you okay? Why bring in jagaban in to this
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by JobNGcomng: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
Lendsqr is making sure that Nigerians assess loans at the time of their need by helping lenders reach these borrowers at scale. They are recruiting to fill the position of Platform Assistant (Internship)

Apply Here
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GUNITGuy: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Come to the USA and teach all this things wether you no go chop slap....with women waiting to leache on you... marriage doesn't mean you should loose your head which most men do for a while because of sex...Alot of rich folks know why most of this ladies are around celebs and athletes alike...
Is it because the law is not like that in Nigeria the likes of Dangote go comit suicide.......Or most women married to rich men aren't divorcing them is because they stand nothing to gain.....
Inspire of cheating battery assault Even abuse they go stay for naija....
Ask ffks wife why she came back to him
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by ceejayluv(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Chief Simpson has spoken.......

2 Likes

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by 29Ade07: 11:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Righteousness2 posvt=122526843:

Incandescentena lacks wisdom

Haba. Mr Righteousness. I did not expect you to take sides on this matter.

These people are not born again, so the principle of Genesis 2, Ephesians 5 and Matthew on marriage is not applicable to them. If they are both become born again then we can be talking the Kingdom principle.

For now,the man and the wife are only exhibiting the wisdom of the realms where they are domiciled

Let us as christian be careful not to proselyte the world. Rather, evangelise it. Please, a dog will always bark because that is its nature.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by HaneefahRN(f): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Fira09:

To your knowledge, what does hoe mean?

Cos with your comment, the 'hoe' I meant differs from yours.
Uncle whatever you meant by the hoe you said is what I mean too. Taink you
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Philanderboy(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2023
Then I think he'll like a woman like hiba abouk
Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by Fira09(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2023
HaneefahRN:

Uncle whatever you meant by the how you said is what I mean too. Taink you
Rest

Re: Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye by GoodbutBadguy: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2023
iamjavadem:
100% Both my wife and mum are trustworthy. I am so lucky.
Eboue, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Kayne West, and Tiger Woods have also said this not until reality was dawn on them. You can never say until it's time to stand the test of time, try the test of time by conducting DNA for your kids wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oge Okoye On A Movie Location In Abeokuta (Photos) / 'Light Of My Life' - Simi Celebrates Husband, Adekunle Gold On His 32nd Birthday / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.