Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up (8091 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Why does she find it hard to pay for things herself especially for her own children.

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Truvelisback(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2023
Killbillz:
Its like I'm waking up from the stone age... who the hell is Hakimi that's trending and what has his/their separation got to do with anyone else
Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi everywhere!!!
Women has been winning men in marriage games and scam, so this time around, Hakimi won this one. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Women has been winning men in marriage games and scam, so this time around, Hakimi won this one. grin
Lol no wonder... didn't even know its that psg player. They always love to reap where they didn't sow grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Truvelisback(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Why does she find it hard to pay for things herself especially for her own children.

Have u even confirmed whether she is saying the truth? She could be saying this because she has hopelessly lost the marriage games and scam. Be very careful when dealing with women. They can be emotionally manipulative.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Truvelisback(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol no wonder... didn't even know its that psg player. They always love to reap where they didn't sow grin
Emmanuel Ebue suffered this and went broke when his estranged wife divorced him. Half of his hard earned wealth was given to his wife. No lady condemned the act because it favoured their gender. As I am talking to u now, Emmanuel Ebue is struggling to get on his feet again because of the incident.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Emmanuel Ebue suffered this and went broke when his estranged wife divorced him. Half of his hard earned wealth was given to his wife. No lady condemned the act because it favoured their gender. As I am talking to u now, Emmanuel Ebue is struggling to get on his feet again because of the incident.

Lol... I remember that guy. Meanwhile why are most women very wicked? Some girls if they know ur mother is alive they get angry. They want a guy they can own and sit on. The pic below says it all

3 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by obinna58(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lying hoe
She’s saying hakimi(a father) doesn’t care about his kids

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Iamicekid(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2023
Young and restless when he is 24 but not Young and restless when he was 19, for u to stay and marry him then, this girl must be a fool
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Omoawoke: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2023
na lie she dey lie

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Omo, stupidity is such a pandemic ooo. 😭😭😭😭

What the fuk are the comments on these pages?

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

efficiencie:
Still does not change the fact that you are horrible gold digger. Half of his wealth is easily several times what you spent on the kids and besides they are your kids too and both of you should share the bill of raising the kids but your greed will never allow you ask for what is rightfully yours rather you want to reap where you did not sow. Now you have a lot of frivolous reasons to leave, young and restless my foot.

vanvickie:
And she didn't notice all these things before marrying him? Make I hear word abeg.....

pryme:
Wait is she saying Hakimi was poor while playing for Dortmund? The Second most successful team in German Bundesliga of recent memory?
Not to talk of players and their sponsorship deals outside their football wages.

She maybe right with her claims I wasn't there, but saying Hakimi wasn't well off as a Dortnund player makes me believe she is not telling the full story

Dizzyyish:
Lies and damage control.

She knows she has lost goodwill and sympathy in the public eye so she's now using the children for sympathy.

No shame nor integrity, females truly go through life looking at how any person or situation can benefit them, irrespective of how morally questionable it is.

You guys are believing a story from Financial Mine Dot? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you click on the link in the OP at all?

And you're the logical genders and Heads of home?

Would you people have thrown your thinking caps away if it she was accusing him of rape?

No, where are the PROOFS for everything you all believe about this lady and have been carrying about?

For a woman that most often likely writes in Spanish? https://www.instagram.com/hiba_abouk_/?hl=en

Where on any of her social media accounts has she come out to state these so-calldd reasons? Did she grant any interviews?

My body dey itch me, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Rathoreng(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
I was at the kitchen, when i heard this story from my parents, so funny that even my 54 year old mum cant pronounce hakimi, anyways my dad smiled saying hakimi was smart, our mom later warned us about this westerners, such a great day though.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Nahhh, mehn, hating women is so thoughtless and disgusting that y'all are easily ready to latch onto "quicksand" stories just to confirm your biases.

The primal urge jumps out at the smallest whiff of feminine dragging.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Gentew(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:
Hakimi's estranged wife Abouk has opened up on why she and her lawyers petitioned the court for half of Hakimi's wealth.

Speaking with Editorial planeta in Spain, Abouk said that while she was married to Hakimi, she was shouldering most of the financial responsibilities.

She said Hakimi never spent his money on her or the kids. According to her "if it was about buying a new car or going for holiday alone, he would be quick to access his money. But anytime the kids or myself need something he would tell me to pay for it. He always promised to return the money later, but he never did.

Abouk further stated that she did not marry Hakimi for his money. "I met Hakimi when he was at Dortmund. He wasn't earning as much as he does today".

She went ahead to explain that leaving Hakimi was because of a lot of reasons. One of the was that Hakimi is still young and restless.

Read more at www.fininancialmine..com

And you didn't notice he was young when you guys were in the other room...
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by BeanmanX(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fake news
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by badthinds: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:
"I met Hakimi when he was at Dortmund. He wasn't earning as much as he does today".

That's it! Confirmed words of a gold digger. Goodbye

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by babz11(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Damage control, she don't know she is much older than him when you started going with him, being a Dortmund player no be small I beg give us another excuse
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by CodeTemplar: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
Lies.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by flokii: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gold digger trying hard to cover up her shame.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
ChuksHills:

It is an error for a man to shy away from his responsibilities as a man in the family. Even if your wife loves you so much she won't take it anymore.

Why not stay quiet if you have nothing to say?
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2023
ublight:

Abi

That brother said the truth

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Omo, stupidity is such a pandemic ooo. 😭😭😭😭

What the fuk are the comments on these pages?

Why do you always embarrass yourself?

Have some self respect pls

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Streetmovement(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lies from the pit of hell grin
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by pryme(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You guys are believing a story from Financial Mine Dot? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did you click on the link in the OP at all?

And you're the logical genders and Heads of home?

Would you people have thrown your thinking caps away if it she was accusing him of rape?

No, where are the PROOFS for everything you all believe about this lady and have been carrying about?

For a woman that most often likely writes in Spanish? https://www.instagram.com/hiba_abouk_/?hl=en

Where on any of her social media accounts has she come out to state these so-calldd reasons? Did she grant any interviews?

My body dey itch me, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

She DID DEMAND FOR HALF OF HIS PROPERTY.
End of discussion.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by verifiablefacts: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:

She never said he was poor while at Dortmund. She only said Hakimi was not earning as much as he is earning presently. And that's the fact. Compare Hakimi's earnings at Dortmund and today

We should also know how much she was worth then
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Ahcu22(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
She made a demand that the court can cut down on later as the case goes on. Shey, you wan buy something, you will have to haggle the price before buying.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by ChuksHills(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

Why not stay quiet if you have nothing to say?

Why not learn to mind your business and respect other people's opinion. Everybody must not have the same opinion with you.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Caramia2020(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
Super story, thank God Hakimi dodge a bullet.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by samwillyco1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Una business
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by padi94(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2023
Women... She didn't Marrh him for his money... But his mother born him for his money
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by 7upnigeria: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Peledonomy:
Hakimi's estranged wife Abouk has opened up on why she and her lawyers petitioned the court for half of Hakimi's wealth.

Speaking with Editorial planeta in Spain, Abouk said that while she was married to Hakimi, she was shouldering most of the financial responsibilities.

She said Hakimi never spent his money on her or the kids. According to her "if it was about buying a new car or going for holiday alone, he would be quick to access his money. But anytime the kids or myself need something he would tell me to pay for it. He always promised to return the money later, but he never did.

Abouk further stated that she did not marry Hakimi for his money. "I met Hakimi when he was at Dortmund. He wasn't earning as much as he does today".

She went ahead to explain that leaving Hakimi was because of a lot of reasons. One of the was that Hakimi is still young and restless.

Read more at www.fininancialmine..com

Funny man die, funny man bury am. You didnt know he was young and restless before going on to marry him.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by 7upnigeria: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
ChuksHills:

It is an error for a man to shy away from his responsibilities as a man in the family. Even if your wife loves you so much she won't take it anymore.

Everything shes saying is just story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10yr Relationship Finally Over / Top 10 GOODLOOKING Ladies Of Romanceland 2015 / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.