Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up (8096 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / French Journalist: News Of Hakimi Transferring Assets To Mother Are Fake / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2023
pryme:
She DID DEMAND FOR HALF OF HIS PROPERTY.
End of discussion.

And I am telling you that is a motherfukeen lie from hell. undecided grin

Where did she demand so?

I pointed out to you the link in the OP, a story which you just swallowed without cross-checking. You nor go say anything about that one?

How are you so sure you did due diligence in verifying the original story now?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
babz11:
Damage control, she don't know she is much older than him when you started going with him, being a Dortmund player no be small I beg give us another excuse

Gentew:
And you didn't notice he was young when you guys were in the other room...

Did you guys check the "link" to the story you're believing at all?

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Ilekokonit: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Lies and damage control.

She knows she has lost goodwill and sympathy in the public eye so she's now using the children for sympathy.

No shame nor integrity, females truly go through life looking at how any person or situation can benefit them, irrespective of how morally questionable it is.

Baba I bin no wan talk before but there is no evil that women can not do to a man even when they have a kid for him. I am happily single and as I dey so, I am beginning to realise that being a responsible husband and father in the western world will lead you to possible financial ruin especially if you live in so called civilized countries where the man is at the bottom of the pecking order in society after children, women, cats and dogs.

Women in these Western countries have now grown a spiritual dick that they see men as inferior to them and they callously use the mans children as pawns to destroy the man by turning the gullible children against THEIR FATHER and because Western kids don't really know African culture, they think their dad is being unnecessarily proud for not bowing down to their mum.

So, the man for his own sanity has to stay away from his rogue wife and compromised kids and he has to take solace in his job and the plenty late night beer parlours to drown his sorrows and stay sane and stay out of prison 'cos if he decides to drag with the wife who has gone rogue by turning against him and turning his kids against him, he may end up in prison for murder thus destroying his career.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by gly(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
ChuksHills:

It is an error for a man to shy away from his responsibilities as a man in the family. Even if your wife loves you so much she won't take it anymore.

And what evidence do you have outside this one sided story to substantiate that Hakimi shied away from his obligation to his nuclear family. For me, it is all greed from the woman. She should keep quiet and stop damaged control to avoid further foolishness from her

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Iqtest: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2023
[
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Dizzyyish: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2023
Ilekokonit:

Baba I bin no wan talk before but there is no evil that women can not do to a man even when they have a kid for him. I am happily single and as I dey so, I am beginning to realise that being a responsible husband and father in the western world will lead you to possible financial ruin especially if you live in so called civilized countries where the man is at the bottom of the pecking order in society after children, women, cats, dogs.

Women in these Western countries have now grown a spiritual dick that they see men as inferior to them and they callously use the mans children as pawns to destroy the man by turning the gullible children against THEIR FATHER and because Western kids don't really know African culture, they think their dad is being unnecessarily proud for not bowing down to their mum.

So, the man for his own sanity has to stay away from his rogue wife and compromised kids and he has to take solace in his job and the plenty late night beer parlours to drown his sorrows and stay sane and stay out of prison 'cos if he decides to drag with the wife who has gone rogue by turning against him and turning his kids against him, he may end up in prison for murder thus destroying his career.

The human female is devoid of shame, ego or conscience when her self-serving interests are in peripheral. The human female is amoral, that is, anything that she deems pleasurable can not be wrong---can never be wrong.

The human female is predatory in nature. Her ruthlessness knows no bounds, only being inhibited by her need to protect her reputation.

The human female simply sees man as a tool. When she gives birth, her maternal instincts kick in and she protects her child from the very wrath she rains upon its father. Throughout her life, she is directed and compelled by her nature to a disgusting degree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Ilekokonit: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2023
Dizzyyish:

The human female is devoid of shame, ego or conscience when her self-serving interests are in peripheral. The human female is amoral, that is, anything that she deems pleasurable can not be wrong---can never be wrong.

The human female is predatory in nature. Her ruthlessness knows no bounds, only being inhibited by her need to protect her reputation.

The human female simply sees man as a tool. When she gives birth, her maternal instincts kick in and she protects her child from the very wrath she rains upon its father. Throughout her life, she is directed and compelled by her nature to a disgusting degree.

Even animals are better than some women.

Part of the problem a man has is to falsely believe there is something called love or to allow religion to condition him to be responsible for a wife and kids when in actual fact all na fallacy as marriage is a scam perpetrated by women to deceive a man into spending his youthful energy and wealth in taking care of a Jezebel ingrate of a wife and their her kids and when the man has trained wife to a level where he has financially empowered her enough then she has no need for him anymore.

This is more prevalent if you live in a country like the UK where all and sundry see men as foot mats to be ridiculed, used financially and kicked out of his children's life and out of the family home he most likely bought. And this happens to both white and black men.

I live in the West but I doubt if I can ever live with a woman under the same roof or get married again whilst still in the UK and I pray I don't have any more kids in the UK because na waste of effort, energy and resources for any man to have a kid in a country where the woman will sooner or later turn those kids against the man. Tufiakwa.

If I can find an illiterate woman in the UK who can not read or write talk less of use social media, then I may think about helping her with a kid or 2 but those kids will be strictly under my sole tutelage, home schooled by myself firstly in my language and culture (since I work from home) and no UK Government or woman is going to succeed in stealing my children from me .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by luminouz(m): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2023
ChuksHills:

It is an error for a man to shy away from his responsibilities as a man in the family. Even if your wife loves you so much she won't take it anymore.

You'd believe anything from a woman's mouth na!!

SÌMP

4 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by IyaTola: 5:03am On Apr 16, 2023
vanvickie:
And she didn't notice all these things before marrying him? Make I hear word abeg.....
Shut up
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Regex: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2023
Peledonomy:
Hakimi's estranged wife Abouk has opened up on why she and her lawyers petitioned the court for half of Hakimi's wealth.

Speaking with Editorial planeta in Spain, Abouk said that while she was married to Hakimi, she was shouldering most of the financial responsibilities.

She said Hakimi never spent his money on her or the kids. According to her "if it was about buying a new car or going for holiday alone, he would be quick to access his money. But anytime the kids or myself need something he would tell me to pay for it. He always promised to return the money later, but he never did.

Abouk further stated that she did not marry Hakimi for his money. "I met Hakimi when he was at Dortmund. He wasn't earning as much as he does today".

She went ahead to explain that leaving Hakimi was because of a lot of reasons. One of the was that Hakimi is still young and restless.

Read more at www.fininancialmine..com

She has carefully constructed a lie that can't be unverified.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Regex: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2023
ublight:
This Hakimi's story is Heating up everywhere. I am seriously considering this move. Just that my mum is late.

You do not need your mother to be alive for you to do the same thing. All you need to so is invest through a trust. Let a trust control your money.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by pryme(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And I am telling you that is a motherfukeen lie from hell. undecided grin

Where did she demand so?

I pointed out to you the link in the OP, a story which you just swallowed without cross-checking. You nor go say anything about that one?

How are you so sure you did due diligence in verifying the original story now?

Who's ret@rded now?

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by MrAgbako: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2023
Zaccshegzy:
The lady no get shame ni?
yesπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by MrAgbako: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2023
Regex:

You do not need your mother to be alive for you to do the same thing. All you need to so is invest through a trust. Let a trust control your money.
how?
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by MrAgbako: 7:54am On Apr 16, 2023
Dizzyyish:

Nawa o. Wahala dey oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by blowjohn(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Killbillz:
Its like I'm waking up from the stone age... who the hell is Hakimi that's trending and what has his/their separation got to do with anyone else
Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi Hakimi everywhere!!!

Aswear na yesterday I begin see this Hakimi everywhere o.
Come see confusion for my head like, what is really going on. Everywhere Hakimi this Hakimi that.

Frm what I have read, he Shud me made Man of the year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Antihypocrite:

Bros. The truth is that more money can change a man. I was not there with them, but I feel Hakimi changed once he began earning more. The woman may have felt like this is not the nigga I once loved.

Truth is I had always read about Hakimi's recklessness b4 the divorce saga. Such recklessness that I did not hear when he was at a low stage

What do you expect of a 19 year old in his bloom of youth. Na bubble full hin mind.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2023
pryme:
Who's ret@rded now?

Why are you being insulting? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Are those websites you screenshotted not COPY and PASTE too, like every other newspaper that has been carrying it? Abi you don't know how viral and trending stories work?

For example, I can type "Mason Greenwood rape" or " D'banj rape " or "Fatoyinbo rape" into Google search and websites that have written about their rape allegations will pop up, with headlines like "Ajoke Biodun, a 24-year-old woman, accuses popular mega church pastor of sexual assault." And then they go on to describe what purportedly happened.

Does that AUTOMATICALLY confer truthfulness to those news? And I am sure you still doubt these stories o.

But in the cases of Fatoyinbo, D'banj and Baba Ijesha, Timi Dakolo, through his verified handles, spoke up for his wife. Princess, too, also made series of videos, speaking up for her daughter. Baba Ijesha was caught on tape trying to molest the 14 y/o girl. (I did not exactly follow DB story, but I know there was a girl).

Now that is the difference between newspapers just carrying news for traffic and newspapers sharing verifiable news with proofs.

I can also go to Google and type "Andrew Tate arrest" and I will screenshot websites for you, talking about how he has been arrested for sex trafficking (in Romania). Do YOU believe these things because it is just online?

No, most of them are just reported news. How you can verify them are the sources they share.

So I am asking you; where is an ACTUAL ORIGINAL source for this story? From a REPUTABLE website?

An international entertainment website with credibility? You're posting screenshots from Siasiat Daily and Latestly and you call that a proof, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO? What the fΓΉk are those?

The last time I checked, this case in still in court, so how did this new development get out? Who leaked it to the press? Was it an inside source? A confidential witness? An anonymous family member? The judge? The lawyers representing Hakimi? Was it the lady who posted it herself? The authorities in the case jurisdiction? What was the conclusion of the case? Was it adjourned? What about child custody and upkeep? Who takes care of them...?? Will it be the woman's properties to be shared instead? Infact, where are the time-stamps? You know, what date and day was this judgement passed on?

Because I swear, every court cases I've always read online carry a time-frame. 'He was sentenced to death at a magistrate court in the early hours of Monday, April 15, 2021."

If it was a man found guilty of rape at a court of law, will you not be asking these questions?

Of course, you would. You would because you have graces for men. Your LOGICAL SIDE as a man will jump into action.

But it takes very little; a cooked, blandless, copy and paste insensible story about a woman for you to lap it up and be spreading all over.

Do you see your comment on this thread? Did you see how you just believed the nonsense crap about her reasons for wanting to divorce him and I pointed it out to you, I am telling you that is the way the original story was made up and spread.

It came from *nowhere*.

Now you see everyone on this thread has gone away believing that the wife said Hakimi doesn't care for his children and they will swear on their lives defending it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Aklee4994(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

You guys are believing a story from Financial Mine Dot? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Did you click on the link in the OP at all?

And you're the logical genders and Heads of home?

Would you people have thrown your thinking caps away if it she was accusing him of rape?

No, where are the PROOFS for everything you all believe about this lady and have been carrying about?

For a woman that most often likely writes in Spanish? https://www.instagram.com/hiba_abouk_/?hl=en

Where on any of her social media accounts has she come out to state these so-calldd reasons? Did she grant any interviews?

My body dey itch me, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
you’re right but logically as you stated this will be her next talking to have some alimony from him or what do you think πŸ’­ WOMAN.
I love the fact that you see the loopholes in this thread βœ…πŸ’―
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2023
Regex:
She has carefully constructed a lie that can't be unverified.

Even you too? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're believing this crap of a lie that can't be verified?

1 Like

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Antihypocrite: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2023
I have seen this on twitter
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2023
Pryme, now you may also have your reservations about these sites, or believe they are compromised in one way or that, but GENERALLY, they are reputable.

And the chances of his rape case being true is high.

Can you see the league of news outlets posting his rape case? Can you?

The Associated Press, The Washington Post, Al Jazeera, BBC, ESPN?

Now show me something like for this story of his wife demanding half of his property.

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Regex: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Even you too? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're believing this crap of a lie that can't be verified?

I see what you did there.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Regex: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2023
MrAgbako:
how?

Just read about investing through a trust fund.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Kaycee54321(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Pryme, now you may also have your reservations about these sites, or believe they are compromised in one way or that, but GENERALLY, they are reputable.

And the chances of his rape case being true is high.

Can you see the league of news outlets posting his rape case? Can you?

The Associated Press, The Washington Post, Al Jazeera, BBC, ESPN?

Now show me something like for this story of his wife demanding half of his property.

You're quite correct. The news of his wife demanding half his property has only be seen in what I'd classify as gossip blogs... which generally thrives in writing anything and using click bait to drive traffic and revenue.

I mean, at some point, they said Ronaldinho was dead.

I think the gist is gaining traction because the reality in the West is that spouses actually divorce and ask for half their partners' assets regularly.

The fact that Hakimi "allegedly" was one step ahead of the game kinda made a lot of men (both those in West Virginia and Okokomaiko) happy because honestly, that demand for half is just unfair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2023
Regex:
I see what you did there.

I did not do anything. πŸ™„

Go and click on the *Fininancial* Mine's link in the OP yourself.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Regex: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I did not do anything. πŸ™„

Go and click on the *Fininancial* Mine's link in the OP yourself.

It's not working at all.
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by pryme(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Are those websites you screenshotted not COPY and PASTE too, like every other newspaper that has been carrying it? Abi you don't know how viral and trending stories work?

For example, I can type "Mason Greenwood rape" or " D'banj rape " or "Fatoyinbo rape" into Google search and websites that have written about their rape allegations will pop up, with headlines like "Ajoke Biodun, a 24-year-old woman, accuses popular mega church pastor of sexual assault." And then they go on to describe what purportedly happened.

Does that AUTOMATICALLY confer truthfulness to those news? And I am sure you still doubt these stories o.

But in the cases of Fatoyinbo, D'banj and Baba Ijesha, Timi Dakolo, through his verified handles, spoke up for his wife. Princess, too, also made series of videos, speaking up for her daughter. Baba Ijesha was caught on tape trying to molest the 14 y/o girl. (I did not exactly follow DB story, but I know there was a girl).

Now that is the difference between newspapers just carrying news for traffic and newspapers sharing verifiable news with proofs.

I can also go to Google and type "Andrew Tate arrest" and I will screenshot websites for you, talking about how he has been arrested for sex trafficking (in Romania). Do YOU believe these things because it is just online?

No, most of them are just reported news. How you can verify them are the sources they share.

So I am asking you; where is an ACTUAL ORIGINAL source for this story? From a REPUTABLE website?

An international entertainment website with credibility? You're posting screenshots from Siasiat Daily and Latestly and you call that a proof, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO? What the fΓΉk are those?

The last time I checked, this case in still in court, so how did this new development get out? Who leaked it to the press? Was it an inside source? A confidential witness? An anonymous family member? The judge? The lawyers representing Hakimi? Was it the lady who posted it herself? The authorities in the case jurisdiction? What was the conclusion of the case? Was it adjourned? What about child custody and upkeep? Who takes care of them...?? Will it be the woman's properties to be shared instead? Infact, where are the time-stamps? You know, what date and day was this judgement passed on?

Because I swear, every court cases I've always read online carry a time-frame. 'He was sentenced to death at a magistrate court in the early hours of Monday, April 15, 2021."

If it was a man found guilty of rape at a court of law, will you not be asking these questions?

Of course, you would. You would because you have graces for men. Your LOGICAL SIDE as a man will jump into action.

But it takes very little; a cooked, blandless, copy and paste insensible story about a woman for you to lap it up and be spreading all over.

Do you see your comment on this thread? Did you see how you just believed the nonsense crap about her reasons for wanting to divorce him and I pointed it out to you, I am telling you that is the way the original story was made up and spread.

It came from *nowhere*.

Now you see everyone on this thread has gone away believing that the wife said Hakimi doesn't care for his children and they will swear on their lives defending it.

Listen,
The best way to debunk a story is by posting and an article or post DEBUNKING the story,
is that so hard? So Hakimi trending on Twitter the whole of Friday and Saturday is just a nothing burger?

Instead you are talking about a rape case, who is arguing a rape case with you?
How is calling you a ret@rd an insult when you are acting like one?
I TOLD YOU SHE DID DEMAND FOR HALF HIS PROPERTY, END OF DISCUSSION.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Shadysen: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Restless how?
He is always fuvking around?
Clear me mbok!
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
She dey Madt....

Let her use SNIPER..

And this is Fake news....
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Larrysung(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2023
Magnoliaa:

It came from *nowhere*.

Get out of the kitchen before you burn the whole house. Seems you don't know how expensive cooking gas is right now. Na until you finish the whole abi

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Why I Requested For Half Of Hakimi's Wealth - Ex Wife Opens Up by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2023
Larrysung:
Get out of the kitchen before you burn the whole house. Seems you don't know how expensive cooking gas is right now. Na until you finish the whole abi

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

LMAO. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ? / She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me / How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.