Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? (2436 Views)

Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You. / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2023
Check my profile.
brian91:

What's your nationality?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? by Fremantle: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Check my profile.
What happened to your first? I knew you as 123. This one is new.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2023
I deactivated it, don't ask why.. grin grin grin
Fremantle:

What happened to your first? I knew you as 123. This one is new.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? by Tezzi(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2023
Maddt😂🤲😁 Aswr this is the surest way to go
iyke484real:
The best ways to irritate a girl...

start by farting around her always, if that is not working, go-ahead and learn how to womanize. Strive to be good at it and do it so well as though your life depends on it....I mean, womanize at any slightest opportunity... it should always be when she is around.

If you have done all these and she is still acting unperturbed...go ahead and start hawking fufu around the street where she leaves. You will be amazed at how irritated she will be.

If she is not responding as you would want her to..why not try bleaching your entire body? I recommend the rugged one...that one that will make you look like roasted plantain...do it with utmost seriousness... ensure the after effect is similar to that of an individual who survived an accidental dive into a drum of hot oil...

Try the above recommendations and get back to me...

Re: What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? by Jagermeister(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
Bluezy13:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe I was not vulgar enough or I should have taken you unawares in another thread.

Exactly... What were you thinking? Did you expect she chokes on her own vomit? Not on this thread.. No element of surprise grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Irritate And Annoy A Girl? by Fremantle: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I deactivated it, don't ask why.. grin grin grin
OK, Hopefully you won't deactivate this one again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Ladies was My Reply To Her Wrong / Which One Is The Lesser Evil? (for Guys Only!) / Between Your Wife/girlfriend & Your Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.