Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner (27930 Views)

Police Corporal Rapes Deputy Commissioner Of Police Daughter. / Abia Commissioner Allegedly Rapes 11 Year Old Housemaid To Death / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

I said it! Ok, it's now confirmed we have professional whores on this threadl!!! Bootyme, I commend your courage and I hope Cooga will take a learning from that. No doubt Cooga is a violation-victim suffering from hallucination, I want to personally apologize to all well-meaning contributors to this thread for all her unwarranted name-calling so far. Let's try and understand her predicament cool cool cool

i don't join issues with tools like you.
if members in your household have various professorships in whoring, don't mix their kinds with me!

if there's any justice in the world, you would be struck with epilepsy before the end of the month.
you ignorant twit!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

that is because those ones are not recorded on a video clip, you simpleton! the rap[i]e[/i] victims don't come out because they fear people would not believe their story. this is a different matter. there is a video clip that has proven this girl was rap[i]e[/i]d by 5 different men. all she has to do is to come out and help the police solve the case.

abia is not an advanced country.
all they have is a video clip. no victim, no culprits, no witnesses and no crime scene.
i ask again, how are they supposed to get to the root of the matter. only one individual connects everyone related to the case - the victim!
find her, solve the case!!! who is going to believe the crap you keep bandying about as the gospel truth? some of you would name people who are innocent because they dress better than you in school or whatever nonsense you disgraceful lots do down there.

when riots break out, they have a crime scene, they have witnesses and they even have victims. it's a different case to what we have here.
there's nothing for police to work on apart from a poorly recorded video that barely showed the faces of the culprits. how can the police work on that if you have any iota of common sense in your big head?

Obviously, you are deluded. So, violation victims do not report to the police just because no video was made of it? If you were sent to school with community fund or loan then you have wasted it.

What of the trauma, the social rejection and degradation? What of the stigma?

You need good education.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2011
Infact, me thinks the girls nyash don dey open for wind.  Maybe she's been doing this for a while and she got set up.

No matter the history, violation is wrong sha.

If na for Ekiti, the chick for don open mouth for wind, they'd have burned the fools.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Obviously, you are deluded. So, violation victims do not report to the police just because no video was made of it? If you were sent to school with community fund or load then you have wasted it.

your comprehension skill is lacking if the above is what you learnt from my missive.
listen again - rap[i]e[/i] victims do not always report to the police because they fear they would not be believed!

in this matter, the fear of not being believed does not apply.
there's a video clip already. if this girl comes out, the case is solved - unless you don't want her to come out cos she would identify you or your associates.

What of the trauma, the social rejection and degradation? What is the stigma?
You need good education.

stigma? social rejection?
what stigma? more than a billion people have already seen her - what has she got to lose again?
are you this genetically unbalanced?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2011
brainpulse:

@ PINKREX

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMAN HOOD AND THOSE THAT DO NOT SHARE HUMAN FEELINGS END UP FALLING INTO THE SAME INCIDENT.

Ok. smiley
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You are a complete nihilist. Go and ask for refund from your school. How else do you expect the culprits to be identified? Since this video was made public what effort have the police, uni and govt made to substantiate the content of that video? All they can do is to sit in their air-conditioned offices and claim it's hoax.

Is this how far your intelligence can carry you? Can you observe there is a calculated attempt by the govt of Abia to sweep this issue under the carpet just to protect their names and jobs?

Ok, , im on my way to the school. smiley

Why do you strongly think the Government are sitting and doing nothing about a you-tube reported ra.pe? undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

your comprehension skill is lacking if the above is what you learnt from my missive.
listen again - violation victims do not always report to the police because they fear they would not be believed

stigma? social rejection?
what stigma? more than a billion people have already seen her - what has she got to lose again?
are you this genetically unbalanced?

You reason from your anus. It is the duty of the police to carry out investigations on this matter. This incident happened about a month ago, since then both the govt and the police kept mute. Just yesterday one i.diotic commissioner claimed the video is hoax. How did he find out? So, if the victim is dead no investigation should be carried out?

Hence the police has failed so far to do their job then independent parties are getting involved. So, they are accessing all possibilities. So far no person has been named as culprits, the names and pictures are all suspected. At least, it will help provide further insight into the case.

Also, the alleged rapists whose pictures and facebook accounts are being circulated are yet to at least deny the allegation. Don't tell me they are not aware their pictures and facebook accounts are being bombarded. One of them has more than 4000 friends, at least one of the friends would have alerted him of the allegation
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You reason from your anus. It is the duty of the police to carry out investigations on this matter. This incident happened about a month ago, since then both the govt and the police kept mute. Just yesterday one i.diotic commissioner claimed the video is hoax. How did he find out? So, if the victim is dead no investigation should be carried out?

Hence the police has failed so far to do their job then independent parties are getting involved. So, they are accessing all possibilities. So far no person has been named as culprits, the names and pictures are all suspected. At least, it will help provide further insight into the case.

Also, the alleged rapists whose pictures and facebook accounts are being circulated are yet to at least deny the allegation. Don't tell me they are not aware there pictures and facebook accounts are being bombed.

What allegation? that his pictures are being circulated around as a ra.pe suspect? undecided

I don't see any reason why the police should come out and state claims that the ra.pe is a hoax without even little investigation. You just have your mind fixed on the incompetent pervasive governance which is now making you avoid the obvious undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

I know Coogars are usually bold and I can remember you admitted to being rappped by your uncle@5 (I'm searching for the thread on NL) and you regretted ever reporting to your father due to the stigma that followed from your siblings. So, why are you acting up here? Why do you think the victim in this violation video would want to go thru the trauma you went thru that has so much impacted your sense of reasoning even at adulthood now? Let's not encourage others to make your kind of mistake please. Let the lady be where she is (I pray she's still alive and safe), well meaning pple have taken it upon themselves to unravel the puzzle with available leads from the video. Okay? Thank you.

thanx for at least letting us know your father felched on you whenever your mum was on her period.
you inbred mongrel!!!

chamber2:

you think from your rectum. . . .
the commissioner claimed the video was a hoax cos he scoured hundreds of police stations in his state and no such incident was reported.
people in the government are vast bureaucrats, what is not on record does not exist!

the names and pictures are all suspected and you have the chutzpah to post them here?
you are a disgrace to the recipient of your y-chromosomes.

Also, the alleged rapists whose pictures and facebook accounts are being circulated are yet to at least deny the allegation. Don't tell me they are not aware their pictures and facebook accounts are being bombarded. One of them has more than 4000 friends, at least one of the friends would have alerted him of the allegation

so because he has not denied the allegation means he's automatically guilty of the charge?
and yet you call yourself a graduate?
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Ok, , im on my way to the school.  smiley

Why do you strongly think the Government are sitting and doing nothing about a you-tube reported ra.pe? :-\

Typical of Nigerian police, especially when the suspects are from well-to-do families. last few months it was reported that the son of the state governor of Abia was beaten mercilessly by an army general for slapping him and asking everybody in a certain shopping mall to leave so that he could shop. Even though people saw it happen the father came on air immediately and denied it, whereas he flew the boy to the uk for medical attention. Now, you want me to believe the same govt?

you-tube reported ra.pe indeed. where else do you want it posted, your bedroom?

You really need to go immediately and get your refund from your school shocked
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2011
Has anyone watched Law & Order : SVU?

Ra pe does not have to be reported by the victim. "Youtube report" is enough and more evidence of rape than needed.

Nigeria needs SVU (Special Victims Unit).
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^ Don't mind Pinkrex, Coogar, Bootyme, etc.    ,  . . ,  . .Birds of a kind. At least one has admitted being a LovePeddler, I hope others will follow suit and stop wasting peoples time here. Awon Omo ko mo, Ado furooo!!!!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ra pe does not have to be reported by the victim. "Youtube report" is enough and more evidence of violation than needed.

You seem to be among the few reasonable persons here. Yet Nigerian police wants it ''reported.'' what a silly statement from a supposedly law enforcement outfit.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You seem to be among the few reasonable persons here. Yet Nigerian police wants it ''reported.'' what a silly statement from a supposed law enforcement outfit.

see the half-baked graduate displaying more ineptitude. . . .
so abia state should then be compared to the united states and the united kingdom because you watch law and order. . . .cheii!!

i laugh in boko haram!

splitnaija:

^^^ Don't mind Pinkrex, Coogar, Bootyme, etc.    ,  . . ,  . .Birds of a kind. At least one has admitted being a LovePeddler, I hope others will follow suit and stop wasting peoples time her. Awon Omo ko mo, Ado furooo!!!!!

whatever that means, i direct it back via laser-guided missile to every living thing older than i am in your household!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

see the half-baked graduate displaying more ineptitude. . . .
so abia state should then be compared to the united states and the united kingdom because you watch law and order. . . .cheii!!

i laugh in boko haram!

We are talking about investigative processes here, a youtube video of a raped Nigerian lady is enough evidence for the appropriate authority to move swiftly into action.

It seems am arguing with a dropout .
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You seem to be among the few reasonable persons here. Yet Nigerian police wants it ''reported.'' what a silly statement from a supposedly law enforcement outfit.

Because Nigerians do not understand that it's society and it's culture reprimends such acts, so it's harder to come forth.

BTW, Law & Order: SVU is a model of the American law system. When a secondary source of ra-pe comes in, it's the detective and police's job to investigate and find suspects. Initially, the suspends do not always report for the obvious reasons like "she is a who-re", "she is a runs girl", "she deserved it" "etc etc".

Secondary source: Online videos, Letters mailed to the Police departments, pictures posted online, hotline tips etc.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

We are talking about investigative processes here, a youtube video of a violated Nigerian lady is enough evidence for the appropriate authority to move swiftly into action.

I knew like 30 posts ago, arguing with her is like hitting a brick wall.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

We are talking about investigative processes here, a youtube video of a violated Nigerian lady is enough evidence for the appropriate authority to move swiftly into action.

swiftly into action to arrest who? to take Fluid samples or used condoms where? to arrest whose face? whose body structure?
i have asked you several times to tell me how you would swift into action if you are a police chief? all i keep hearing is law and order and c.s.i.
it's that easy in america and yet there are thousands of unsolved cases in broad day light. the killers of tupac and biggie smalls have not been found after 15 yrs of investigation.

you are a graduate and you cannot discern the difference between reality and fiction! shame on you!

at least a drop out went in and never came out.
you have never been into the four walls of any school in your entire life, you [i]c[/i]unt!

splitnaija:

I knew like 30 posts ago, arguing with her is like hitting a brick wall.

except that you have not made any meaningful contribution but hollow sound-bites expected from a homoerotic neophyte!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

you have never been into the four walls of any school in your entire life, you [i]c[/i]unt!
except that you have not made any meaningful contribution but hollow sound-bites expected from a homoerotic neophyte!

Definition of Coogar: A woman aged 40 years or older who preys on younger men. During a hunt, she can often be spotted by her leopard print outfit, which makes her feel and look younger and behave irrationally.

A lot of well-meaning contributions have been made without you seeing reasons with them. In your disillusioned coogar state, all you do is rain abuses and insults on every view point that is at variance with yours. To me, it's a waste of precious time re-inventing the wheel. So, having known your type (I've met several of you coogars anyway), what I do is simply put you on the defensive right from the onset and it works like magic cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ra pe does not have to be reported by the victim. "Youtube report" is enough and more evidence of violation than needed.

You just cracked me brova,

its just like asking Jack Bauer to avert this Boko haram menace, this is Nigeria for God sake, we dont have such intelligence to boast of here.

All I am saying is that, if she comes out discreetly with a report it will make it easy for our crack and shot police men undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by pinkrex(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

^^^ Don't mind Pinkrex, Coogar, Bootyme, etc.    ,  . . ,  . .Birds of a kind. At least one has admitted being a LovePeddler, I hope others will follow suit and stop wasting peoples time here. Awon Omo ko mo, Ado furooo!!!!!

Don't you see that your brain has been splited grin grin grin grin grin

Some nuts are obviously missing undecided
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

swiftly into action to arrest who? to take Fluid samples or used condoms where? to arrest whose face? whose body structure?
i have asked you several times to tell me how you would swift into action if you are a police chief? all i keep hearing is law and order and c.s.i. it's that easy in america and yet there are many unsolved cases in broad day light. the killers of tupac and biggie smalls have not been found after 15 yrs of investigation.

you are a graduate and you cannot discern the difference between reality and fiction! shame on you!

at least a drop out went in and never came out.

Chineke. See ''foreign'' graduate. There are so many clue to this crime. first, it was reportedly done at Absu and by Absu students, that is the first pointer. Secondly, this video emanated from somewhere, why not question some people who already have this video on campus and try to find out the origin from there? Thirdly, three people have been identified as suspects have the police gone to the school to find out if they are actually students and if so, know whom they are? I can go on and on. You need no fluid to identify the culprits, simple intelligence is sufficient
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

Definition of Coogar: A woman aged 40 years or old who preys on younger men. During a hunt, she can often be spotted by her leopard print outfit, which makes her feel and look younger.

you are a tool!
the definition of a cougar is a mountain lion who feeds on twits like you for lunch.

I lot of well-meaning contributions have been made without you seeing reasons with them. In your disillusioned coogar state, all you do is rain abuses and insults on every view point that is at variance with yours. Having known your type (I've met several of you coogars anyway), what I do is put you on the defensive right from the onset and it works like magic cheesy cheesy cheesy.

i will keep saying it.
you are a disgrace to the community you came from - you are their only reason they gnash their teeth!
the recipient of your y-chromosomes should have used it as listerine instead of allowing conception

chamber2:

Chineke. See ''foreign'' graduate. There are so many clue to this crime. first, it was reportedly done at Absu and by Absu students, that is the first pointer.

where is the concrete evidence it was reportedly done at absu by absu students? this is a monumental error! if you base your investigation on assumption then whatever you build on it would collapse. there's nothing that suggests the video was made in absu. someone just tagged the video "absu" because he must have heard people speaking abia dialect in the video. nothing "absu" was mentioned in the video so your first investigative step is a failure! what is to say the perpetrators are even students? just because they are bragging they are law students or i-t students necessarily make it so? what is to say they are not panel beating sufferheads like you trying to prove as big boys for the victims?

so many loose ends - only the victim can solve it!

Secondly, this video emanated from somewhere, why not question some people who already have this video on campus and try to find out the origin from there?

emanated from somewhere? and that somewhere is where? a whole country of 150 million - are you going to say there are no igbo speaking people everywhere in nigeria? so who is going to come out and say i am the first person to get this video? you are just pissing in the wind, mate!
your lack of exposure has reduced you to babbling conjectures expected from a mutant billy goat! you don't conduct investigations on hearsays!

Thirdly, three people have been identified as suspects have the police gone to the school to find out if they are actually students and if so, know whom they are? I can go on and on. You need no fluid to identify the culprits, simple intelligence is sufficient

3 people identified as suspects? even when absu have come out to say the names bandied are not their students.
absu have denied the claims, the police commissioner have even denied it happened in his state and you are foolishly clutching at rumours emanating from tools like yourself who think they are sherlock holmes!

the unadulterated truth here is. . . . .you are genetically silly!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

You just cracked me brova,

its just like asking Jack Bauer to avert this Boko haram menace, this is Nigeria for God sake, we dont have such intelligence to boast of here.

All I am saying is that, if she comes out discreetly with a report it will make it easy for our crack and shot police men undecided

You are right, but in this case she hasn't done so. Nobody knows her reasons and current situation.

So, what do we do, fold our arms and watch?

Thanks to the internet, we have to encourage people who can identify the voice of those guys to anonymously post either their pictures or names online. This will help in further investigation.

I can easily identify almost all my friends voices. Let people listen to the video and try to identify their voice.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
pinkrex:

Don't you see that your brain has been splited grin grin grin grin grin
Some nuts are obviously missing undecided
Abeg, go sit down, woman wrapper. You watched rappee video, you couldn't figure any lead from it and yet you still have the audacity to come here and type nonsense. Do you think you were watching a blue film that you couldn't pick out anything from the video? Abeg shift!!!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

You are right, but in this case she hasn't done so. Nobody knows her reasons and current situation.

So, what do we do, fold our arms and watch?

Thanks to the internet, we have to encourage people who can identify the voice of those guys to anonymously post either their pictures or names online. This will help in further investigation.

I can easily identify almost all my friends voices. Let people listen to the video and try to identify their voice.

the only brilliant thing that you have mentioned in your entire life - keep it up, you are learning!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

the only brilliant thing that you have mentioned in your entire life - keep it up, you are learning!

Your congealed brain will never allow you notice the rest kiss
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
chamber2:

Your congealed brain will never allow you notice the rest kiss

the rest like posting innocent people's pictures on nairaland and claiming it's the way nigerian graduates think?
you are a miserable sod!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by splitnaija(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

the definition of a cougar is a mountain lion who feeds on twits like you for lunch.

Good, but you're not an animal or are you? You are human and the definition of a human Coogar is as posted earlier. I'm re-posting again so you can compare and contrast dumb-arse, !!! Or did I create the coogar handle for you? Idi.oot!!!

Coogar: A woman aged 40 years or older who preys on younger men. During a hunt, she can often be spotted by her leopard print outfit, which makes her feel and look younger and behave irrationally.
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by coogar: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2011
splitnaija:

Good but you're not an animal or are you? You are human and the definition of a human Coogar is as posted earlier. I'm re-posting again so you can compare and contrast dumb-arse, !!!

Coogar: A woman aged 40 years or older who preys on younger men. During a hunt, she can often be spotted by her leopard print outfit, which makes her feel and look younger and behave irrationally.

except that i am not a woman - still, i keep exposing your idiocy in leaps and bounds!
i have told you to stop likening everyone you meet on the internet to the female adults in your family tree!
what a tool!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by seyibrown(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
My heart goes out to this girl! Even prostitutes should not be treated in this way. NO means NO!

Rapis%ts thrive in Nigeria LARGELY because VICTIMS DO NOT REPORT IT! Police don't do much, especially if the alleged perpetrator can bribe them. Most of the times, victims do not even talk about it because society tends to blame them . . . . and I SAY FOR EVERY TIME A WOMAN REMEMBERS HER RAPE AND CANNOT TALK ABOUT IT, SHE IS BEING RAPED OVER AND OVER AGAIN! The hurt remains because the 'secret' is to be kept, while the perpatrator remembers (or has even forgotten) the damage he has done!

It's time something is done about this! Nigerian victims of ra.p.e need to start speaking out! It is their violators who need to be put to shame! Name and shame them so that neighbours, friends and family know what they have done.

NO RAPIST WANTS TO BE LABELLED A RAPIST! Victims need to turn the table on their violators!
Re: The ABSU Video Is A Hoax - Abia Commissioner by chamber2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
coogar:

the rest like posting innocent people's pictures on nairaland and claiming it's the way nigerian graduates think?
you are a miserable sod!

You are a complete waste of manhood. Did you not notice the source of those pictures? Did i ever claim author of those pictures or i only posted them so that people can further identify them?

FYI, those pictures are already all over the internet, what i did was to get it from a source and pasted them here. I also acknowledged the source of the pictures.

If you add blindness to this your dimmed thinking then your case is finished.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Policemen In Ilorin Protesting Against Corruption And Bribery (pics) / Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Driver And The Trader 'swallowed' Cocaine Worth N39m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.