Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? (33094 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by highchief1: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:
There is no Gainsaying that Young Pple (Teens) need Love and Affection from the Opposite Sex as they grow Older. πŸ™‚

For Girls, this is a MUST.
They Need Attention, Flattery and Romantic Disturbances From Guys,
the Lack of it which Makes them Feel InComplete as a FEMALE. sad embarassed

So as a Parent,
WHAT AGE WILL YOU ALLOW UR DAUGHTER TO START DATING?
I.E. HAVING A BOYFRIEND. πŸ€” smiley

MINE IS 20years.

Drop ur Comments.
never I can’t stand it.that they will hang my daughters leg and bang her.I go die

3 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by lawani: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

A Daughter can actually do that. smiley

It is Quite Possible for a Girl these days BUT it's very Rare. πŸ˜•

Many Girls of 16, 17,18yrs naturally want to involve in Boyfriend and Girlfriend stuffs,
Even if there is No sex in the picture. 🀨

They just want the Experience. The Guy's Calls, Quarells, Drama from competitors, etc. πŸ™‚

Any Father that Tells his Daughter 'No Boyfriend or Sex till Marriage' is KILLING that Girl. undecided

You mean you can actually encourage your daughter or sisters to engage in pre marital sex?. If they are old enough it should be their decision and it would be wrong to encourage them.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Anny69: 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Luckysbab:

Good decision, I tell you.. That thing isn’t a sport. Honestly, I still wonder how people over get aroused with who they have no shared affections with.
Thanks. 😊
Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by jimcaddy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Fantastic take
Reminderz:
the thing is that you can't even decide if she has a boyfriend or not believe me... unless you restrict her and lock her up inside... men will always come for her especially if she's beautiful... that's nature..

the only thing you can do for her that won't make her go astray and end up as a damaged or frustrated feminist later is to instill good values in her... starting from marrying a virtuous wife and also teaching her what she needs to know about men and relationship as she grows.. don't be too harsh on her and don't be too soft either...

with your guidance, teachings and her mother's love, she will learn to understand what needs to be done... if you marry a bad woman, you'll regret it... because she will be the one to spend most of her time with her and she will definitely transfer her bad energy and personality to her and she will end up miserable and damaged...

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by VinnyBaba: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
highchief1:
never I can’t stand it.that they will hang my daughters leg and bang her.I go die

This Girls of these Days have High Hormones and Libidos.πŸ˜•

So Guymen go likely Hang ur Daughter Legs and Samakwe her. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

It takes HIGH DISCIPLINE for any Girl to keep her Virginity till Marriage. smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by EconFinance: 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
CountDooku:
At what age can you bear to see your girl child under a man while he is pumping her furiously ?
It's natural

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by EconFinance: 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
highchief1:
The fact is that this will happen one way or the other

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Majesty33(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mark my words, most women want their daughter to have a boyfriend that will be bleeping her. The mothers are in support of this premarital sex things and they encourage it and keep the secret from the man of the house. Some women even want their daughter to experience what it feels to make love with a man. Bitter truth!

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by dauntless15(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
SLOVFO:

What on earth does she need a "boyfriend" for? She is free to have friends both male and female. But boyfriend ( romantic friend) is a no go area until she is ready for marriage. She doesn't need a boyfriend to make her feel complete. She has her father and God.
Yet you can't have sex with your father, staying celibate isn't easy, trust me I know.
Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by SLOVFO(m): 7:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
dauntless15:
Yet you can't have sex with your father, staying celibate isn't easy, trust me I know.

But it is possible. With God all things are possible... you must not have sex to live.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Fuckyoumod: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:
There is no Gainsaying that Young Pple (Teens) need Love and Affection from the Opposite Sex as they grow Older. πŸ™‚

So as a Parent,

MINE IS 20years.

Drop ur Comments.
Of all the problems bedeviling this country.

Na when your daughter go begin fvck prick na weytin dey you important?

How much is a liter of fuel in your area?

You have no problem!
Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by letitrainnow(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
18 or 20 is okay

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by dangwarmai(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reminderz:
the thing is that you can't even decide if she has a boyfriend or not believe me... unless you restrict her and lock her up inside... men will always come for her especially if she's beautiful... that's nature..

the only thing you can do for her that won't make her go astray and end up as a damaged or frustrated feminist later is to instill good values in her... starting from marrying a virtuous wife and also teaching her what she needs to know about men and relationship as she grows.. don't be too harsh on her and don't be too soft either...

with your guidance, teachings and her mother's love, she will learn to understand what needs to be done... if you marry a bad woman, you'll regret it... because she will be the one to spend most of her time with her and she will definitely transfer her bad energy and personality to her and she will end up miserable and damaged...
How I wish I would like your comment 100 times.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by josite: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
When she is ready for the consequences of having sex.

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Kevineleven:
Boyfriend? Something happened to women in the year 2020 and they evolved into sex monsters especially in Nigeria, you talk of boyfriend, your daughters probably have sugar daddy.
Small girls go after men now not boys, most female species generally .
What happened to them?

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by NOwazobia: 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thread for woke, wannabe English generation worse than the last
Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Form 20years is cool for me, but it must be a real man that is ready to marry her...

I don't want anyone to fvck my girl and leave her heartbroken.

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Chinny024(f): 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
Are we now encouraging having a boyfriend as a parent?...
Just asking though!

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by searchlight: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
jaeyking:
I feel the best is
1) Giving them sex education
2) allow them to be your friend so that they can freely share personal issues with u
3) Above all hope and Pray your Child takes the right decisions in life
Even when their mothers have no sex education?

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by searchlight: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
tommy589:

My daughter can not introduce her boyfriend to me except they have something serious that may lead to marriage.

I am a liberal minded person and was ready to go with the flow if I see her with a guy when she was in Secondary School, but she chose not to.She visits occasionally now due to schooling. But I was not going to be fretful if I saw her with a guy when she was 14
It is like you don't have sense. What if they show you themselves because they are serious and lass lass they no come click?

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by highchief1: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
EconFinance:

The fact is that this will happen one way or the other
senior man God answers prayers I no born girl o.and I don born finish.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by highchief1: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Girls of these Days have High Hormones and Libidos.πŸ˜•

So Guymen go likely Hang ur Daughter Legs and Samakwe her. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

It takes HIGH DISCIPLINE for any Girl to keep her Virginity till Marriage. smiley
senior man I no born girl o.Miracle no Dey tire Jesus

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by tommy589(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
searchlight:
It is like you don't have sense. What if they show you themselves because they are serious and lass lass they no come click?

It's ok if that is how you talk to my age mates in your family

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Luckysbab: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
tongue
Anny69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚He vexed..
Just going with the flow

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Vitally123: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Boyfriend is NOT scriptural but marriage is, advice yourself.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by VinnyBaba: 5:40am On Jul 03, 2023
Chinny024:
Are we now encouraging having a boyfriend as a parent?...
Just asking though!

If you have 2,3 Daughters, One if not All, MUST have Boyfriends B4 marriage. πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

Better face this truth and stop ur Pretensions. sad

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by EconFinance: 6:07am On Jul 03, 2023
highchief1:
senior man God answers prayers I no born girl o.and I don born finish.
Okay
But like I said
It's natural and no big deal
Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Uncletony(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2023
What's the meaning of boyfriend?!
Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by sherylbaky(f): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2023
tommy589:
I don't think it's possible to place an age limit to when girls can have boyfriends. Some minors are born adventurers,better to always remind them of consequences borne by stupid actions
Fact that most people don't realize

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by Westerhoffe(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Luckysbab:

Iffa knack you plank.

grin

Instead of thanking me!
So one can not help another person again?

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? by achimendy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So as a Parent,

MINE IS 20years.

Drop ur Comments.

Once she is in the university from 19 upward she can have. Although it depends on the time in which gets the admission. But from 19 is ok, and I most know the person as the father.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fate Of Ada / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.