Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? (6150 Views)

My Argument For God's Existence. / My Argument For God's Existence / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122807865][/quote]

A theist base his life on forged books.
He will die a yahweh worshipper.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
Maynman:

Do you BELIEVE your parents gave birth to you or you KNOW?
You don’t believe truth, there’s no truth that’s why you have to believe.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122807920][/quote]

It shows the impact of Romans in creating your Iesus chrestus.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, nobody said we evolved from a fish

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122807920][/quote]

“Those who say There’s no evidence of hygieia and her sisters must not know what hygiene, cleanliness etc is”
Theist logic cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122807285][/quote]
There are pending question for you and your God. Address it, and stop fooling around! 🤣
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

There are pending question for you and your God. Address it, and stop fooling around! 🤣

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122807775][/quote]
Is tht all you have to say for your lie and deception
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2023
If Darwin's book was not racist with it's title, why remove it from the front cover? Why not teach about his racist comments that he made as well? It's because this idea would have been exposed for what it really was about. ~ Issac

Source

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
If Darwin's book was not racist with it's title, why remove it from the front cover? Why not teach about his racist comments that he made as well? It's because this idea would have been exposed for what it really was about. ~ Issac

Source

When i say “human race”, i am being racist?
Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm not. But even the most anti-abortionists have cases they draw the line. There are cases you have to abort a baby to save the mothers life

Are you saying no to abortion because of some morality or you are just conforming to the environment you find yourself? What will you do if you find yourself in an environment conducive to abortion, would you still stand against it? and I'm not referring to extreme cases here.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is the dumbest post ever.
I researched about your Sir Fred Hoyle and found this….

In his later years, Hoyle became a staunch critic of theories of abiogenesis to explain the origin of life on Earth. With Chandra Wickramasinghe, Hoyle promoted the hypothesis that the first life on Earth began in space, spreading through the universe via panspermia, and that evolution on Earth is influenced by a steady influx of viruses arriving via comets.
He never condemned evolution. Besides, he was an atheist.
You like using lies to promote christianity. Why?
By the way, I told you humans grow tails in the womb which later regress. I'm sure you haven't checked it out. You prefer to stick to your lies

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
jaephoenix:

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2023

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 1:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Still no evidence of Christian god making Man 4rm dust. Olaadegu wen r u gonna give us concrete proof of how ur god created Man ❓😁

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 1:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Religion is a terrible legal scam

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 1:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Only religion makes a full grown adult believe without evidence dat an invincible,fairytale creature made his kind 4rm Dust. But rejects evolution theory, chai!!! It's so hilariously shameful 2 watch dem use emotions 2 defend dia ignorance

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2023
grin cheesy grin cheesy jaepheonix & maynman, again I commend u guys on all d enlightening,educative, facts filled rebuttals u guys keep using 2 school des thesists. Honestly I'm always looking 4ward 2 ur replays cos I keep learning sumtin new efrytime. I'm really grateful & appreciate u guys 👊🏾 keep schooling dem till dey Wake up & realize d Truth u were trying 2 drill into dia thick, indoctrinated skulls.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2023
LottiOk:
grin cheesy grin cheesy jaepheonix & maynman, again I commend u guys on all d enlightening,educative, facts filled rebuttals u guys keep using 2 school des thesists. Honestly I'm always looking 4ward 2 ur replays cos I keep learning sumtin new efrytime. I'm really grateful & appreciate u guys 👊🏾 keep schooling dem till dey Wake up & realize d Truth u were trying 2 drill into dia thick, indoctrinated skulls.

You are welcome brother.
Abrahamaic gods and religions must become obsolete in Africa!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2023
Maynman:

You are welcome brother.
Abrahamaic gods and religions must become obsolete in Africa!

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2023
LottiOk:

Tell me one thing you’ve learnt. undecided

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by Maynman: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=122843548][/quote]
A yahweh worshipper is a theist like a sango worshipper then we have atheists that reject both Sango, yahweh and all other gods cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2023
LottiOk:
Only religion makes a full grown adult believe without evidence dat an invincible,fairytale creature made his kind 4rm Dust. But rejects evolution theory, chai!!! It's so hilariously shameful 2 watch dem use emotions 2 defend dia ignorance

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2023
LottiOk:
Still no evidence of Christian god making Man 4rm dust. Olaadegu wen r u gonna give us concrete proof of how ur god created Man ❓😁

That would be the day you can prove your own existence.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Is tht all you have to say for your lie and deception

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
I've learnt dat evolution is a scientific theory dat explains how humans, other animals & plants evolved from their primitive state 2 d present modern day form & still evolving. I don't av 2 just believe it's True cos I can observe dem 4 myself.

OLAADEGBU:

Tell me one thing you’ve learnt. undecided

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by LottiOk: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2023
Still doesn't prove ur god created humans 4rm Dust. I don't just want 2 believe, I want 2 know. Show me how ur god did it

OLAADEGBU:

That would be the day you can prove your own existence.

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying no to abortion because of some morality or you are just conforming to the environment you find yourself? What will you do if you find yourself in an environment conducive to abortion, would you still stand against it? and I'm not referring to extreme cases here.
Every physician conforms his or her practice around the existing laws of the country. If my country allows abortion and someone comes to me to do it, I can defer to another. I'm not under any obligation to do it. And yes, I am moral. And also no, morality doesn't depend on your god or religion

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Argument For The Existence Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
How To Scare An Evolutionist

Ray Comfort
Are you aware some christians have accepted evolution and have thrown away creationism after realizing it was a scam?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Manual (2016/2017 Edition) Sun. 09/10/2016 / Winners Chapel To Lay Foundation Of 3rd University In January At Calabar / Do Atheists Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.