Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back (42364 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by noble2faith(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rokiat:
Now that’s a simp.

πŸ™„
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Spicycat(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2023
post=122574631:
See that little boy even kneeling down to look at his face
Saying "which kind mumu agbaya be dis"?!

πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Nonywendy(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by emmabest2000(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I can see that china men are gradually taking over from nigeria mengrin cheesy grin.

Chinese men

1 Share

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by fuelsaver: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Godofsoccer: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
The problem with chinese people is that most of them are illiterate the guy should go to oxford university and study achraf hakimi course
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by OriOko88(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
This exactly wat a girl wanted me to do when she arrogantly walked away. He ignored her totally thinking I'd be begging her. She saw me online someday and was like ''wale so u could move on easily like that'. I typed lol and blocked her ass
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by superCleanworks(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
Homer Simpson

there are millions of simps but HOMER SIMPSON is not one of them. that guy na weyrey

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by saladinnoir: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2023

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by EgunMogaji2: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
Mumu Man.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Delightsome2023: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
saladinnoir:
There are 40 million more young men than women in china. Bro must have gone through hell to get a g.f. i can understand his desperation. Calling him simp is just insensitive
cocolacec:

There is scarcity of women in China.They have import brides from Vietnam or kidnapped married women.
grin cheesy
omo how una take know all these?
Electorate:

Oga na where you get this your statistics grin
omo I surprised oo.
I just checked the link he posted and it's true.
gender imbalance.
Most nairalanders here are researchers

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Biletaste(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Ykc2(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
cocolacec:

There is scarcity of women in China.They have import brides from Vietnam or kidnapped married women.
you know how many igbo guys married to Chinese girls in guanzhou chine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Enecleb20(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
The man need to be given 24 strokes of the cane for degrading the male generation to that level
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by JOemmy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2023
This one na undisputed king of simps of the universe.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by slowice(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
SIMPle sturv undecided

The suffering of a SIMPle man
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by hashtagged(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
virginprincess:
I can see that china men are gradually taking over from nigeria mengrin cheesy grin.

Our typical redpiller behind closed doors

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by MadamExcellency: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

That's not love, that's foolishness

The article says it's a couple, meaning that the man is asking for forgiveness from his wife for an offence he thinks kneeling for days is not even worth the forgiveness but he wants to give it a trial.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Honourablebruno: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2023
Who do dis man lyk dis GODDD
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Clairvoyancy: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
MadamExcellency:

The article says it's a couple, meaning that the man is asking for forgiveness from his wife for an offence he thinks kneeling for days is not even worth the forgiveness but he wants to give it a trial.

Well, you might be right, but my comments wasn't wrong either, the person I quoted said it's love, and I replied by saying it's foolishness, because where there's love, no partner will allow his/her other half remain on knees for multiple hours irrespective of the gravity of offence he committed.. hope you get it now?
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by ericfabulous(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ewu just imagine negodu
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by 29Ade07: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ezecliff:

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture/trending-china/article/3215533/love-doesnt-come-begging-jilted-chinese-man-spends-night-rain-his-knees-outside-ex-girlfriends
In the strictest sense, there are no atheists in the life.
If you do not serve God who is blessed Potentate forever and ever, something else will take His place in your life.
Sadly that things will be infinitesimally minuscule in comparison to Him.

Shalom.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
I know ladies are scarce in China due to their one-child policy but is did not know it's this bad undecided
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Lovenorth: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
Next news please
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by imagrg(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2023
Beggar for life grin

May God not let us become such a prey except na juju. grin
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by reiddecuti: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ulunne777:
Sweet love. angryWe
My ex did at 2nd artillery junction that year.

And after all the drama, he still because ex.

Real definition of SIMP!
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Mekanus(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
ahnie:
Hahahahaha this is beautiful.
His Nigerian counter parts are forming strong men ....them never see sonthin.

Women are gold,pamper them like the way you carry a raw egg.
Men cannot do without women as we are the price in a man's life.

Men needs women to add spices and colours to their lives.

Women are the price.
Worship us.
Dey play.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by cyprianken: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wahala! Wahala!!
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by cyprianken: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2023
[The money fit no compensate reach!]
They have small prick. grin Very short dick o. Nigerian women wont be able to cope grin. Unless 😜 ego πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’΅πŸ’·πŸ’°plenrry πŸ’±πŸ’²to compensate that small thing. cool If u dont gerrit, forgerrit[/quote]
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by okoroemeka(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
See love Oohh....
If u get a good woman , hold am tight....
a good woman will not let you be on your knees for such period,this is the true definition of a SIMP and an insult to men all over the world

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pls who has any senior staff of Federal inland revenue service ( FIRS ) in port Harcourt that can call shots?

If you help, you'll be compensated. Some foreign nationals need the help to calm some nerves over there in Port Harcourt
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
Reminderz:
simping should be punishable by death

Or be recruited in the army a d sent to the battle front .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.