Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back (42369 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by 7arrows: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by godofuck231: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
Em no know where strip club dey for China?
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2023
F**king SIMP
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by bluestone2015: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Intelligent people don't draw conclusions without knowing the full story.
Rate yourself.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by chukskafor(m): 3:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Only a SIMP-le man can do this
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Umadam: 5:26am On Apr 18, 2023
China love.
Yeye
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by murtalaa(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by OvertheTop(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2023
thesicilian:
Every girl's dream, every parent's nightmare

Ladies opinion:

He is Mature.
That is True Love
so romantic
He is NOT mummy's Boi
He is Nice
He is NOT a SIMP

After all these her opinions Above, Her Decision on this Guy will SHOCK U:
I won't take him Back, he is too Nice BUT I want him to keep Chasing me!

Most Guys Opinion:

He is a Simp
Because of this Attachment behavior, he can't have her back
Although she will be happy about the Show of being Wanted so badly
because it Raises her Value in the Dating Space

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by cruzie75(m): 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by whichway007: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
See love Oohh....
If u get a good woman , hold am tight....
the man na mumu,knelling down for smelly pussy
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Shadysen: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ulunne777:
Sweet love. angryWe
My ex did at 2nd artillery junction that year.
in ph?
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:
Now that’s a simp.
but you ladies love simp na
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Rokiat:
Now that’s a simp.
but you ladies love simp na
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Mastercraft(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Wow!!
I might not understand what he passed through just to have her in his life.
I am also trying to understand what made her, his 'ex'
I hope she accepts him Back with an open mind.

If this was reported to happen in Nigeria, I just do not have an idea what would have happened.
It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.