Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back (42379 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Man Spotted Begging His Girlfriend At The Back Of A Chruch / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Legitiscool: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Begging to take you back

Do you even spend such time to get your own creator to get you back
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Bahamas95(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Every Nigerian girl's dream man but not their dream son.

They would prefer to be childless to having this idiot as a son.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
Last week Hakimi was celebrated...

This week China man don cut ticket... lipsrsealed

Tiger gen dragging association over to you guys.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by kiddkash(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
Chai. My gender just disgrace us finish from China
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Josephkabila12: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dem don turn dis one to mumu because of toto wey dey smell
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by ekeson1245(m): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2023
Love is truly a beautiful thing
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by benqo01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is what Samantha dream man look like

Mtcheww

Simp.....simpier....simpiest
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by HrmRainbow: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
That's too much, unless it's the woman that holds the key to his life and destiny grin
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Tdave01: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2023
His mate somewhere just will all he labored for to his mother, lazy idiot was on his kneels for a whole day, e be like Na gutter water dey your coconut grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Sammy5413(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2023
But you sit to pray and expect God to listen
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Streetmovement(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

My Dad would disown me and my mum would kill me and bring me back to life for this SIMple act of foolishness.

Godforbid
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Tell1234: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
if he had used that hours to seek his maker may be his sense would have been restore to him.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by FashionCookie(f): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by yemi1504: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2023
ArcFresky:
Lol, simp for life.

As in
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
I just knew Hakimi would have a polar opposite somewhere in the universe!

I Sha knew it can never be Naija!

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by GreatAutos(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
How I wish he fit use that time on the kneelsnpray to God to give him a good life partner.

I dey sell cars and I fit deliver cars to anywhere for Nigeria from Lagos.

Abeg make una try my services
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Freelancerr(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2023
This one him mama suppose disown am.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by alizma: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
See love Oohh....
If u get a good woman , hold am tight....
Lol, na why many of una dey fall victim, I know of a guy who can cry begging a woman to accept his advance but once he gets what he wants, that is the end of the game. Some weaklings like this one are also the ones having difficulty controlling their temper. So this public show will not stop him from giving her thunderous slap when he lost control of his anger, later he will kneel to beg again.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by YangaBabe: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2023
Very foolish and idle man, if he had work to do, he won't use 21hrs of the day begging for love. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Seagodess(f): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

This is what most Nairaland guys do in close door.
After washing their GF pants and bra, sucking her a*s hole they will come online to type "SIMP" "Redpill" "Alpha monkey" "ApexRam"

Guys should start living what they preach.

Social media is not reality.
This dude who got p*ssy whipped is the reality.

That's what we call Ideal & Real culture in Sociology modaf*ckers!!
sucking a girl's pussy is not simping

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by AyomideOG01: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ulunne777:
Sweet love. angryWe
My ex did at 2nd artillery junction that year.

Him get luck say I no meet am that day...him for collect drilling. Yeye guinea fowl na wetin that your boyfriend be
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by favour32(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Poor simp.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Tannhauser(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
angry

If I were the girl, this is the more reason why I won't take him back. Red flag.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by MightySparrow: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Na God he dey beg?
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by gvibes: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Ulunne777:
Sweet love. angryWe
My ex did at 2nd artillery junction that year.

artillery for dat hope it was not in.d evening sha
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Electorate: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
saladinnoir:
There are 40 million more young men than women in china. Bro must have gone through hell to get a g.f. i can understand his desperation. Calling him simp is just insensitive

Oga na where you get this your statistics grin
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by ahnie: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Hahahahaha this is beautiful.
His Nigerian counter parts are forming strong men ....them never see sonthin.

Women are gold,pamper them like the way you carry a raw egg.
Men cannot do without women as we are the price in a man's life.

Men needs women to add spices and colours to their lives.

Women are the price.
Worship us.
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Kajaard: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
Angelfrost:
I just knew Hakimi would have a polar opposite somewhere in the universe!

I Sha knew it can never be Naija!

Lol😂🤣😂
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by sajb(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
This one get PHD for simpology
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Coronavirus1: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2023
The woman is taking care of the home so the dude is a lazy man for begging for 21 hour
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by LoveJesus87(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

That's not love, that's foolishness
there is shortage of women in china
Re: Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back by Vitally123: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
21 good man hours wasted? I hail ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.