Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113787 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Yankiss(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2023
ejitest1:
A married woman has expressed her desire to sleep with other men as she is now bored with her husband.

"Am maried but another preeq don dey hungry me, faithful maried women pis hw una take dy do am abeg, my husbnd no to get my time he no dy too last 4 bed but he's nice."
When people say that a married woman cheating doesnt love her husband, I laugh. It's same curiosity that lead them to adultery. Wanting variety just like men. They get tired of one prick. But when u catch them, they lay claims.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by BackFromBalablu: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Mu.mu simp! What a simp man you are!

Stupidity taken too far!

Wonder233, in all you do, avoid simps like this. Divorce that olosho now else get ready for more cheating. Na another man Pekin you go train
what do you even know about the word simp.

Am not talking about divorce here, it's his decession if he wants to keep his marriage or not, am simply stating out things that makes women stay to one person. But your basket brain that won't allow you to hold and download the things you read will just be leaking words and infos and allow you to open your mouth waaaa and be talking nonesense. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by saxby(f): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
na wa o, things dey happen sha.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Franking: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2023
She dey wind u ni.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2023
Thanks Bro.
I disregarded that guy's comment. People like that live in delusion. When they get cheated on, they blame themselves and not the cheater. He has low self esteem. I am his direct opposite.
People do things to you deliberately to know what they can get away with. Once you let your woman get away with cheating, it is going to be a recurring thing, and you won't be able to do shyt.
G00DHardDick:

Mu.mu simp! What a simp man you are!

Stupidity taken too far! Oga a woman can never be satisfied. If you like do all these and kill yourself, nothing will stop her from going outside to explore other dicks. Only fools and simps try to please women in other not to lose her. Are you the fool?

Wonder233, in all you do, avoid simps like this. Divorce that olosho now else get ready for more cheating. Na another man Pekin you go train

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by wonder233: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2023
Thanks bro. Such is life
simfrost90210:
embarassed

undecided embarassed wow, i'm sorry

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by GoodCane: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

what do you even know about the word simp.

Am not talking about divorce here, it's his decession if he wants to keep his marriage or not, am simply stating out things that makes women stay to one person. But your basket brain that won't allow you to hold and download the things you read will just be leaking words and infos and allow you to open your mouth waaaa and be talking nonesense. undecided

This is exactly why I said you're simp.

A simp thinks he can tie and satisfy a woman to stay with him by doing all the so-called "nice things", not knowing it is actually those nice things that'll chase her away. The earlier you understand that women are wired differently and will and must explore other dicks the better for you. Whether married or not, not matter what you do, if you like buy her a house in Jupiter oga you're wasting your time. Nothing will stop her from fvcking another dick. Did you missed the part where the guy said he does everything for her? Dude, that guy practically made himself available to satisfy her, which the olosho said she wants to chop another dick. Can't you see this isn't about your "so called Nice act? And your so called Nice act won't and can't stop her from visiting another guy for a very hot bang.

The earlier you understand the above and stop pleasing women, the better for you
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by zomoears(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Yet the rate of marriage abandonment with men is as high as divorce rates obtainable in Northern Nigeria, and much of the Western world.

Someone seems to be high still on the patriarchal bullsheet he was fed by society growing up. undecided

Compare this to the rate of divorces initiated by women and you will get my point.

It’s easier for a woman to walk away from her marriage over dissatisfactions. Just let her get a little money and watch her leave you when dissatisfied.

Men, more often than not, will stay and try to work things out cos it’s their responsibility. Women in Africa will stay for cultural and economic reasons.
You are using the exceptions to make your point.

Remember I said majority, meaning there will be exceptions. Check developed countries where d women are economically empowered. 80% of divorces are initiated by women!!
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by BackFromBalablu: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2023
G00DHardDick:

This is exactly why I said you're simp.

A simp thinks he can tie and satisfy a woman to stay with him by doing all the so-called "nice things", not knowing it is actually those nice things that'll chase her away. The earlier you understand that women are wired differently and will and must explore other dicks the better for you. Whether married or not, not matter what you do, if you like buy her a house in Jupiter oga you're wasting your time. Nothing will stop her from fvcking another dick. Did you missed the part where the guy said he does everything for her? Dude, that guy practically made himself available to satisfy her, which the olosho said she wants to chop another dick. Can't you see this isn't about your "so called Nice act? And your so called Nice act won't and can't stop her from visiting another guy for a very hot bang.

The earlier you understand the above and stop pleasing women, the better for you
to be honest with you. I read only the first line and e tire me . Bt i no go blame you. It's your name on this platform dats disturbing you. And you've proven to me that your sense just between your legs nothing else grin . So much for me replying someone like with low mentality. undecided
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by dawndeal: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2023
How will the husband feels if he comes across this post

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Notoknaija: 7:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by PussyGalore(f): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2023
Zico5:
I know she would be from that side. Nothing pass them

Which side are you referring to?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by victorVIC1(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2023
2mch:
It’s just fact that a lot of people are really bad in bed. A lot of women tell me and the guys don’t make effort. They think marriage is enough. Abeg go see doctor if you get Erectile dysfunction. A lot of men are suffering this but too proud to seek help. Women like sex a lot. But their husband rather run to small girls who are only satisfied with money.

This is often as a result of severe stress. Imagine what most people that are working in Lagos go through to provide for their family.

You leave home as early as 6am to enable you beat traffic then you get back home at night. Consequently, you're completely worn out. How you wan take perform like German machine?
In conclusion, it's very important that partners engage when having dissatisfactions cos without communications, no marital bliss. Unfortunately, some partners don't do this, they rather express their grievances on social media where their partners may not even be aware
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by GoodCane: 7:45am On Apr 18, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

to be honest with you. I read only the first line and e tire me . Bt i no go blame you. It's your name on this platform dats disturbing you. And you've proven to me that your sense just between your legs nothing else grin . So much for me replying someone like with low mentality. undecided

Simps are devoid of learning. They lack wisdom and understanding. You want to please woman so she doesn't leave you? Start digging your grave.

You better go and back and read my replies to you and gain understanding. And if you must simp. Oga simp alone and stop dragging the op and other dudes into your Simpson stupidity
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Arabk25: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2023
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!

Lol if you no like am like that go to court
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Strech(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2023
I Know say na only Igbo women fit do this nonsense... when I dey serve for Abia state na so my co corpers dey carry married women go Slaughter house..they where even practically begging me to sleep with them, but I never did, cos of implications.
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Confirm4real(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2023
That's only what they can offer...

Pussy!
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by victorVIC1(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2023
frozen70:

Forget about the part that she is married
Some married women also thinks the same way just like her, especially when their spouse can't do the needful

We don't have to pretend when a fact is said out

Assuming she is properly handled by her husband, she won't send this out

Sex is one thing that must be fulfilled and once you don't get it right, it creates problem especially on women

The same way men wants to enjoy sex, women wants it too and even wants it more because the urge doesn't really come all the time due to some factors

But for the fact that they have the ability to suppress it, makes it look as if they don't want it

She just said what is in her mind, it's not for cloud chasing

I wish her hubby can step up and make her feel like a woman

Though I don't support her getting it out

The question is, is her husband aware about her dissatisfactions? Some couples don't discuss about this and it's a major gap
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Arabk25: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Well to me I don't really blame the woman but then again she should have call the husband and explain things to him that's the power of communication the would understand her feelings then maybe work on it
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Machinegun91(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2023
I'm gradually loosing interest in marriage.

We are the real problem of the universe
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by GoodCane: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Thanks Bro.
I disregarded that guy's comment. People like that live in delusion. When they get cheated on, they blame themselves and not the cheater. He has low self esteem. I am his direct opposite.
People do things to you deliberately to know what they can get away with. Once you let your woman get away with cheating, it is going to be a recurring thing, and you won't be able to do shyt.

You must be a real niggar! Have you divorce that olosho yet? Remember not to looseguard. Send her Packing at once. However, I'm impressed you disregarded the comment of that pussy ass niggar! Such simps please and ass lick women so as not lose them, at the end they'll present another man's children to him.

rule number 2. Never wife a community street hoe. That girl belongs to the streets. Send her back to the streets where she belongs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2023
Maynman:

Men and Women are not the same.
Leave am na...
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Klass99(f): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Fearyourcreator: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
Ogami no vex... Abeg... Try make una settle am abeg... E no easy at least cus of children...
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Epinbiz(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2023
We are here....
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by November24(f): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:

Simp or not,you did the right thing. truth is that her colleague will never see anything good in her again. Stolen water is always sweet until its all yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by iamjavadem(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2023
And do the men post it on Facebook? Use your brain.
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by BackFromBalablu: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Simps are devoid of learning. They lack wisdom and understanding. You want to please woman so she doesn't leave you? Start digging your grave.

You better go and back and read my replies to you and gain understanding. And if you must simp. Oga simp alone and stop dragging the op and other dudes into your Simpson stupidity
wo oga leave me. Do wetin please you. I no dey exchange words with irrelevant people like you aswear. Rest smiley bt if body still dey pepper you. Continue smiley
Last last u're just paranoid becus you no fit please a woman grin. Bt why would you undecided your mentality is LOW! Basket brain cheesy Oga abeg leave me i no wan insult u, this is me giving u respect now as backing out smiley, kudos wink

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Nobodysboo(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Why do you think Marriage is for better and for worse

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Nnamnugochi: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2023
Maybe this what made this woman to to run to this man. The man could no longer bear it he has turned her to sex doll and used her picture as Facebook profile pictures

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by greenermodels: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
No, he didn't. Thats the thing about cheating: if you leave the two people to be together full time, it will no longer be exciting for them.
you did the right thing,in my experience, cheating partners never stops even after been caught and pleading for forgiveness. One problem with living a reckless akwuna akwuna lifestyle as a single person is that one loses the sense of sanctity associated with been faithful, they can't even understand why their partners are so hurt by their cheating actions rather than overlooking it,I can't even understand why people are so obsessed with sex when there are bills to be paid,houses to be built, businesses to be established plus many other fruitful ventures that can be pursued. At least that's what fills my mind and takes my time,sex with one's partner should be enough but what do I know?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.