Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking (113732 Views)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by alklas(m): 2:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Mek him dey give u head nah cheesy
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 2:49am On Apr 18, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Reason we always tell SIMPS to wife virgins or someone with not more than one body count.
Because virgins don't think of and never eventually succumb to desires for other dicks, abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OsuIgboIpob: 3:27am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
That equally explains side chickens and Polygamous behavior of men, too, right? undecided
Not necessarily.
Some men married as a virgin, but will still later marry other wives.
Whereas, a whóre (any girl with more than 2 BODYCOUNT) can never be trusted.
It's always best to marry a virgin because the chances that a whórë will cheat in marriage is more than 50%>
In fact, a study shows that any girl with more than 5 bodycount before marriage can never have a prosperous marriage. She'll most likely cheat.
She'll most likely be impossible to satisfy.
She'll be an ungrateful Bastard.
She'll be a stubborn fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 3:53am On Apr 18, 2023
OsuIgboIpob:
■ Not necessarily. Some men married as a virgin, but will still later marry other wives. Whereas, a whóre (any girl with more than 2 BODYCOUNT) can never be trusted. It's always best to marry a virgin because the chances that a whórë will cheat in marriage is more than 50%> In fact, a study shows that any girl with more than 5 bodycount before marriage can never have a prosperous marriage. She'll most likely cheat. She'll most likely be impossible to satisfy. She'll be an ungrateful Bastard. She'll be a stubborn fool.
When I was young, we used to call people who think such as you do mumuni or bongafish brain! Hope that helps! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Haveyoueatentod: 4:01am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
she's for the streets. She go done tire for that co worker by now if the story is true.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by afrika(f): 4:05am On Apr 18, 2023
I AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS GENERATION AND THE ONE COMING IN FRONT.....
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2023
afrika:
I AM WORRIED ABOUT THIS GENERATION AND THE ONE COMING IN FRONT.....
They are learning well from the mistakes of the generations before them. Yes, all you see today is a result of the training and examples they got from those who came before them. Nothing new! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by JustforMen: 4:13am On Apr 18, 2023
poshestmina:
A married woman's comment has "set Facebook on fire" but married men promiscuous, reckless and dick-distributing lifestyles hasn't set the world on fire.

Una doh!

Men and women are different!

The consequences of sex are different for each gender and this is not even about superiority or discrimination.

Just like only women get to mensturate and carry babies.

Secondly, if one man sleeps with and impregnates a 1000 women, for example, the paternity of all 1000 little imps is clear and under no dispute. But if a woman sleeps with just two different men, the paternity of the outcome cannot be decided by the mother.

Thirdly, a cunt requires just ONE egg per ovulation to make a child while a nigga needs to pour out atleast a million swimmers to have the probability of making a child.

Lastly, commitment in a sexual relationship is in the best interest of the female species to optimise the probability of the protection and survival of her offsprings.

BUT ... it is a free world to try things out. The experiment might produce interesting outcomes to shape the future of scientific enquiry.

NB: I only spoke from the evolutionary biological and human psychological perspectives... personally, I like women, different women...all fine and shapely. I no dey hide mouth.

sorry, na HO mek me write all diz garbage otherwise, na snore I suppose to the snore now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Newton2024: 4:13am On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
She is not catching cruise. Its the fact. Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking. You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.
My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Newton2024: 4:16am On Apr 18, 2023
bukatyne:

Do you think someone who knows she can be seen by her husband/in-laws/ family members/friends etc. would type such online?

I don't think so.
It was a Facebook group not on her timeline.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Elmojiid(m): 4:27am On Apr 18, 2023
MASTERMIND04:

Another preeq go still dey hungry her grin
that one deep
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Elmojiid(m): 4:28am On Apr 18, 2023
Sircosy:

The person fit no nice
na her wahala be that
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Delightsome2023: 4:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Tadadobe:

Bro you're really mad. Are you sure you're happy in real life? You Strom me like someone that has went through some bout of depression in the past. Or someone that felt unloved due to one deficiency or another.
She's a lady and not bro.
She's treating depression. Check this her post below
Kobo>junkie:
This amounts to a fking bullsheet summation of what is instead my existence. I came to the USA carrying depression in my head so my struggles with mental illness had nothing to do with any of my actual experiences here in the US but the fact that I had a severally depressed brain right from living in Nigeria. Fortunately, I eventually found treatment and worked on my mind and life. And just when it began to overwhelm me, I found the solution to it all and freedom from all mental delusions since then. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Saidfx(m): 4:39am On Apr 18, 2023
The worst people I detest to meet are single mothers in their 40's. This is how they start. Very soon body go tell am
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Delightsome2023: 4:39am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
They are learning well from the mistakes of the generations before them. Yes, all you see today is a result of the training and examples they got from those who came before them. Nothing new! undecided
why are you always on nairaland during odd and ungodly hours?
Or is it differences in time zone?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by DonroxyII: 4:44am On Apr 18, 2023
Esortigress:
grin result of dating multiple men while single. Well, some women are polygamous(polyandrous)in nature
This is not true in Absolute.

This is an Information Liberalisation Age thus Once You are On Social Media You hear what Married Women are passing through and How Many are Seeking happening elsewhere You would also want join the train if you are suffering from same debacles !

This Might not have anything to do with Promiscuous life before marriage !

Alot is happening in Marriage beyond the comprehension of most Couples mostly due to economic Harshness!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by DonroxyII: 4:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
Divorce and marry person wey get your time and Dey last for bed
E no dey work like that ... Person wey good on bed might not have what it takes to Nurture a Home ...

What Women do now is marry person wey can Nurture a woman but Once he can't fvck ... dem go find fvck boy outside n still hold their marriage intact !

Nothing Spoil !
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Kobojunkiee: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2023
Delightsome2023:
why are you always on nairaland during odd and ungodly hours? Or is it differences in time zone?
Me and you no dey set time by the same clock and maybe not even the same sleep schedule. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Elmojiid(m): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2023
DonroxyII:
E no dey work like that ... Person wey good on bed might not have what it takes to Nurture a Home ...

What Women do now is marry person wey can Nurture a woman but Once he can't fvck ... dem go find fvck boy outside n still hold their marriage intact !

Nothing Spoil !
life drama
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by occfx: 4:57am On Apr 18, 2023
ejitest1:
A married woman has expressed her desire to sleep with other men as she is now bored with her husband.

"Am maried but another preeq don dey hungry me, faithful maried women pis hw una take dy do am abeg, my husbnd no to get my time he no dy too last 4 bed but he's nice."

It's simple na, buy preeq corrector toy for your hubby... Any time he manages to have your time, the toy will keep him inside you for 2hrs. No be when he pour he will get up?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by LivingSage: 5:14am On Apr 18, 2023
undecided undecided undecided
Kobojunkiee:
If only we would also give this same advice to all men who think having a side chicken makes sense. undecided
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Maynman: 5:19am On Apr 18, 2023
Lovelyn451:
but cheating remains cheating, whether from the man or the woman it's still called cheating,, maybe that of the man should be called something different

Have you noticed that women don’t mind sharing their high value men with other women.
Look at oni of ife for example.
Cheating in men is different from women.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Gamusgamus: 5:20am On Apr 18, 2023
It shall never be well with hackers, how can you hack into peopies account and start attempting to destroy there marriages, what shall it profit you , remember the universal law of karma
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Maryam1234(f): 5:25am On Apr 18, 2023
ejitest1:
A married woman has expressed her desire to sleep with other men as she is now bored with her husband.

"Am maried but another preeq don dey hungry me, faithful maried women pis hw una take dy do am abeg, my husbnd no to get my time he no dy too last 4 bed but he's nice."
Only God knows what the world is turning into.I weep for the next generation if this generation ended with this mindset
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Chochovini: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2023
And some men out there still begs their woman for sex with a promise or gifts before she allows them access.
What an irony of life?
Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Chucks13: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
Divorce and marry person wey get your time and Dey last for bed

Wrong advise. This type of when can never be satisfy I can bet you by the time she get another man she wil still complain of something and leave.

She is a flirt she goat the is what she is.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Tzar(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2023
She clearly married for wrong and selfish reasons. Not all women are wife material. A lot of women are supposed to grow old lonely and alone. I guess that is why God created many more women than men.
She certainly belongs to the street & she will ultimately return there.
Any woman who cannot give her man ALL of respect, loyalty and submission is not just worth it.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by Saviourfresh: 5:51am On Apr 18, 2023
She's possessed.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by koladata(m): 5:52am On Apr 18, 2023
if you didn't have multiple partners before marriage , you shouldn't be ... speak for yourself . Normally women are not created to be polygamous in nature and that's why there's a seal on it
JovialJune:
Women are polygamous in nature.....duhhhh

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by OsuIgboIpob: 6:02am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
When I was young, we used to call people who think such as you do mumuni or bongafish brain! Hope that helps! undecided
Lol
Guilty conscience grin
What's your bodycount?
Are you proud of it?
Can you tell your partner or father the truth if they asked?
If it's not so a big deal, why you lie about the real figure? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking by CrownLands(m): 6:05am On Apr 18, 2023
She's was dying in silence. Now, she talk, Facebook "don catch fire"
I bet her husband is busy catching "cruise" with chicks and hardly have time to satisfy her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.