Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

My True Life Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My True Life Story (920 Views)

My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision / Penis Captivus - My True Life Experience Getting Stock Inside My X / What Made Me Stopped And Swore Never To Masturbate Again! (my True Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My True Life Story by RTID: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2023
One month in 2019, I was very bored, not broke oh, just bored, In fact, January that year, I closed the biggest deal of my life as at then so it was not a money thing.

I decided to use my SUV to register for Bolt. At least let the car be able to buy fuel for itself.

It was the worst month of my life.

I used to hear a lot of complaints about Bolt drivers on social media until I became a bolt driver and realized that truly most Nigerians are badly behaved. And among them, women top the list. Female riders are the worst, especially the young ones. Tueh.

Jesus. I saw terrible things.

I am a very patient person and I never had any fallouts with any of my riders but God, it’s because I was doing it for fun than for money so I was very calm about it.

I deleted the app and moved on with my life. Never again. God forbid.

I have 2 cars that I rarely drive. If life ever deals with me and I’m pushed to look for money, I will rather sell the cars and move to a fishing port near my village than to register as a Bolt driver again.

3 Likes

Re: My True Life Story by woginid967: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2023
RTID:
One month in 2019, I was very bored, not broke oh, just bored, In fact, January that year, I closed the biggest deal of my life as at then so it was not a money thing.

I decided to use my SUV to register for Bolt. At least let the car be able to buy fuel for itself.

It was the worst month of my life.

I used to hear a lot of complaints about Bolt drivers on social media until I became a bolt driver and realized that truly most Nigerians are badly behaved. And among them, women top the list. Female riders are the worst, especially the young ones. Tueh.

Jesus. I saw terrible things.

I am a very patient person and I never had any fallouts with any of my riders but God, it’s because I was doing it for fun than for money so I was very calm about it.

I deleted the app and moved on with my life. Never again. God forbid.

I have 2 cars that I rarely drive. If life ever deals with me and I’m pushed to look for money, I will rather sell the cars and move to a fishing port near my village than to register as a Bolt driver again.

Actually you can beat the system
Re: My True Life Story by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2023
You didn't really say anything, we all know there are people who are of bad behavior.

1 Like

Re: My True Life Story by ATEAMS: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2023
I feel you Bro ....you could share your in-depth experiences with the young female riders ..
Re: My True Life Story by Generalwoodz(m): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
You could have gone deeper and shade more light on " shits" the Nigerian young females made you see, experienced, and had ugly taste. You should've followed a narration, carefully making your points known and maybe chipping the moments you won and smiled last. You should have told your own story. Your point of view and perspective.
Re: My True Life Story by NomzyJust(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Thanks but you said nothing. There's no true story here.
Re: My True Life Story by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
Let me tell you my own true story.
I use to sell herbs on nairaland and it's very effective.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

Bants Aside, Igbos Are Very Good People / Please What Other Interesting Thing Can I Do With Data? / Four Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.