Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? (339 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? by greenermodels: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
After, thorough soul searching, I have discovered that my sole reason to desire marriage is to have children who I would do my best to give them a good upbringing and support (social/financial) so they would provide me with the support I need in my old age in true African fashion. Every other benefit like having a supportive (socially/financially) wife as a companion are mere niceties that would be we'll appreciated but not necessarily expected. Am I cold and soulless due to negative experiences with the female gender?
What's your own reason for getting married or planning to do so?
NB: please, don't suggest baby mamas to me, I have my reasons.
Re: Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? by Bahamas95(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2023
My number1 reason is procreation.

2 Likes

Re: Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? by Paramount01(m): 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
greenermodels:
After, thorough soul searching, I have discovered that my sole reason to desire marriage is to have children who I would do my best to give them a good upbringing and support (social/financial) so they would provide me with the support I need in my old age in true African fashion. Every other benefit like having a supportive (socially/financially) wife as a companion are mere niceties that would be we'll appreciated but not necessarily expected. Am I cold and soulless due to negative experiences with the female gender?
What's your own reason for getting married or planning to do so?
NB: please, don't suggest baby mamas to me, I have my reasons.

Why did you dislike baby mama
Nothing in marriage I swear, how I wish young guys know this? You lose more in marriage as a man

Pls tell me 3advantages of getting married

2 Likes

Re: Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? by Felimax(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2023
Ego! Pride!

1 Like

Re: Men,what Are Your Reason For Getting Married? by marlow1962(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kids, nothing more than that.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Spouse Did Not Reveal He/she Had Child Before Marriage? / Bride Invites Old Women With Walking Sticks As ‘asoebi' / 50 Heartwarming Happy New Month Messages And Quotes For July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.