Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions (14657 Views)

Hello From Which Side Now? Oh I Know, The Back Side ; Photos Of Akwa Ibom Girl / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2023
BeanX:
Joblessness at it's peak..

It is not cold joblessness it is called professionalism when you have reached the peak of society
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Llbhons: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So what do you think about the lady in the red dress? What do you like and dislike

I think she’s alright
Like her stature btw
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Llbhons:

I think she’s alright
Like her stature btw

Don't worry I have taken some new pictures of Nigerian girls ass this morning when I was going to work

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2023
I do not know why the Yash look so funny it looks out of place

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2023
All the nairaland guys I wish you are enjoying the Picture Show. This is what I am trying to see when I am in Lagos just

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 21, 2023
You're very very very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by parcydrix(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not know how to explain it but most Nigerian women's backside something looks very wrong with them they don't look complete. Most of them the shape looks like an ostrich.. when you look at a Nigerian woman's backside the bottom comes out small and then makes a 90-degree right angle to the legs. It's something which is not just correct with their nyash, I have noticed some of the nyash are short and is wide
Nyash analyst. You sopos open school sef. Didirin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by 1Sharon(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not know how to explain it but most Nigerian women's backside something looks very wrong with them they don't look complete. Most of them the shape looks like an ostrich.. when you look at a Nigerian woman's backside the bottom comes out small and then makes a 90-degree right angle to the legs. It's something which is not just correct with their nyash, I have noticed some of the nyash are short and is wide

Lol have you seen British women..
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Llbhons: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't worry I have taken some new pictures of Nigerian girls ass this morning when I was going to work

What is this? 😂
Don’t even know if nah man or woman be this one
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol have you seen British women..

Yes I have seen British women in fact I have stayed in Eastern part of London for 8 months

Just look at this double Impact

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nia69:
You're very very very stupid.

You come here and enjoy yourself. At least somebody needs to promote Nigerian women and I am doing it here

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
I do not know what you people think but this trend is kicking off some excitement

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
Left right left right left right

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please ladies do not attack me you have to enjoy the Picture Show. I am taking pictures to show the full activity of Nigerian women don't

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Strafudeen: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Naija women don suffer
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

u mean the girl yansh varies indirectly proportional to her leg provided that her buttom is 90° at a constant temperature?
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
hahahahahahaha

Omo this one be like person wey wan jump gutter grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op abeg entertain us with thier front views....
Lets see fallen breasts inside BRAzil..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes I have seen British women in fact I have stayed in Eastern part of London for 8 months

Just look at this double Impact
dont be suprised if they bring out thier phones, log in to nairaland as ahnie and jennyclay respectively.....

Zonefree come and see o
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
how person go take cum inside this kind yansh?

My dick no fit stand for this type of ass o

Tufiakwa, ikebe di n' udi n' udi
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
how person go take cum inside this kind yansh?

My dick no fit stand for this type of ass o

Tufiakwa, ikebe di n' udi n' udi

I think this one in blue you might be interested but I do not know if she is wearing bum bum it looks like. The picture show is really kicking on

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please do not think the girl in blue trousers is wedding bum bum and look at the weave on the head?
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I think this one in blue you might be interested but I do not know if she is wearing bum bum it looks like. The picture show is really kicking on
chaii
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op post more abeg
Enter market, dey snap snap those flatty biitches
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
Op abeg entertain us with thier front views....

Lets see fallen breasts inside BRAzil..... grin grin grin grin grin

If I take pictures of their front view nairaland will band and me 2033. This is a picture show of what I see on the streets in Lagos it is not a stripper show or a naked show where I can show the breast this articles which I find on the street and their dressing. I only take pictures of the back side so that guy is here can discuss about it here is another one below

Don't forget this is not Big Brother show this is reality Picture Show Nigeria where everybody has a voice and can discuss about the pictures

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
Op post more abeg

Enter market, dey snap snap those flatty biitches

Since there is holiday tell me the market which you want me to go and snap at make sure the market is a bit clean one just give me the name
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

If I take pictures of their front view nairaland will band and me 2033. This is a picture show of what I see on the streets in Lagos it is not a stripper show or a naked show where I can show the breast this articles which I find on the street and their dressing. I only take pictures of the back side so that guy is here can discuss about it here is another one below

Don't forget this is not Big Brother show this is reality Picture Show Nigeria where everybody has a voice and can discuss about the pictures
omo, yoruba girls gather ass o

Abeg, u no see Tems for there
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDon11: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Since there is holiday tell me the market which you want me to go and snap at make sure the market is a bit clean one just give me the name
i no know places for lagos o

If na Abuja u dey, i can recommend.

infact, e be like say me and my guys go enter abuja market go compile nigerian asses grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
u mean the girl yansh varies indirectly proportional to her leg provided that her buttom is 90° at a constant temperature?

You can see from the picture the explanation of the 90° right angle. This How most Nigerian girls are.

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
EmiDon11:
i no know places for lagos o

If na Abuja u dey, i can recommend.

infact, e be like say me and my guys go enter abuja market go compile nigerian asses grin grin

Please give me a market in Abuja where I can go to because I know a lot of people in that area which can take pictures for me
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
For too long people have been passing Nigerian women now I am here to unlock their full potential
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2023
Go lekki go snap island girls ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Brides cry When Going To Their Husbands' House. / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.