Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions (14651 Views)

Hello From Which Side Now? Oh I Know, The Back Side ; Photos Of Akwa Ibom Girl / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Father’s Grave Side (photos) / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
Go lekki go snap island girls ass

Today I am already at work and it is too late I might ride tomorrow on Sunday but most of the girls I will snap at church girls aas. Because these are the ones which are out on Sunday
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Okay bro..keep up with the good work
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Today I am already at work and it is too late I might ride tomorrow on Sunday but most of the girls I will snap at church girls aas. Because these are the ones which are out on Sunday

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Kooldon(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Odin13:

Already taken.. ..

Name your price.. and we deal.
Yes and thats what I want. Heist is not rule out
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Farfalla(f): 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
i am opening this post all for us to talk and discuss about the backside of Nigerian women or yeah. Whoever has photos of videos can post here so we can discuss about it and drop suggestion.

I saw this girl last week in Lagos and I think she is using bleach because where the legs meet the ass it looks very dark and believe she is also looking for money what do you guys think?

I think you should get a life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
Okay bro..keep up with the good work

I know you are a man which respect hard-working Talent like myself

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Please if she wearing bum bum?

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Farfalla:

I think you should get a life.

I have just finished coming back from work a lot of people like my hard work. My pictures show does not discriminate all shapes and sizes and here's what I see on the streets in Lagos and some side roads

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Odin13: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Kooldon:

Yes and thats what I want.
Heist is not rule out

Hmmm..
After it was taken.. was used to destroy draken.. before been it self destruct..

Be real..

… can get you a piece of the moon.. if that’s your pic on display
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Odin13:

Hmmm..
After it was taken.. was used to destroy draken.. before been it self destruct..

Be real..

Don't worry my friend what goes around comes around just enjoy the Yash

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
How many of you guys fancy of Yash Nigerian women

I know a lot of people are enjoying the pictures but just keeping quiet violently

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by skj1377(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Some ladies need enhancement to look nice. Pathetic
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Kooldon(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Odin13:

Hmmm..

Be real..

Sounds interesting but I'm taking the bait
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2023
The one in the middle and the lady on the right one really shaking it when they were working the Nash was swinging for one side to the other on the streets of Lagos. I did not know that Nigerian Women Are So Strong especially the sexual reproduction area

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2023
angry

Guy You have been very quiet what do you think about the bad side of Nigerian women do you love it? Please if you have any comment let me know

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by EmiDior(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
angry

Guy You have been very quiet what do you think about the bad side of Nigerian women do you love it? Please if you have any comment let me know
omo

That one wey dey middle go sweet for doggy o grin
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
EmiDior:
omo

That one wey dey middle go sweet for doggy o grin

When I looked at the one in the middle and the one on the right side I knew both of them were wearing bum bum. The thing with most of this Nigerian women when they were bum bum and they work you can notice it to the movement of the backside. I do not know if when you remove her trouser and see the fomr on the bottom you will be still interested.

In fact this Nigerian women have to be very happy that a foreign guy is promoting their pictures
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
I know there are a lot of people doing this phone but they will not comment here is another Nigerian girl from the streets of Lagos. She is in heat

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2023
You can see the cross lag

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2023
I wish you are all enjoying it

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
Guy which of game do you like.

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2023
keep posting we are enjoying it, though most of the girls have flat ass
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
Merch:
keep posting we are enjoying it, though most of the girls have flat ass

Is difficult to find girls with ass in Nigeria all with ass are wearing bum bum

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2023
I wish you are enjoying it just look at these girls posing for me. Do you like there still

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Warl0ck: 3:06pm On May 03, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I wish you are enjoying it just look at these girls posing for me. Do you like there still
how did u manage to get ahnie pics?
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2023
Warl0ck:
how did u manage to get ahnie pics?

Don't worry at all I am professional in this job once the girls see me coming they start showing off with their asses

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2023
It's happening live at Yana paja

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2023
Just entered a shop and saw this. She was posing for me like she is in heat

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2023
She said she is ready what did great journey

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by Lvgirl: 2:05pm On May 07, 2023
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
i am opening this post all for us to talk and discuss about the backside of Nigerian women or yeah. Whoever has photos of videos can post here so we can discuss about it and drop suggestion.

I saw this girl last week in Lagos and I think she is using bleach because where the legs meet the ass it looks very dark and believe she is also looking for money what do you guys think?

I am launching Naira land kids zone very soon
Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2023
wink

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2023
Lvgirl:

I am launching Naira land kids zone very soon

If you did not like her I know you will like this slender one. Things are moving so fast on nairaland all the snow combat album blown away. There is no use dealing with the kids when the big boys are in the house.

This girl has thy gap and camel toe together

Re: Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2023
I know the real and guys love the show. To see is to believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? / Which Celeb Would You Love To Have In Bed?? / Guys! How To Eat Your Woman's kitten And She Will Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.