Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) (91767 Views)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Passionate1(m): 4:39am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]
We dash dem!
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Darkandhandsom(m): 4:42am On Apr 21, 2023
I just pray he doesn't kill you ooo
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Why do you blame them? The country is upside down.thos have fallen out of order
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by seguno2: 5:47am On Apr 21, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzRIS3tdYns

Colonial mentality of blacks who forget that they are made equally in God’s image with other races, as per the Abrahamic creation story.

Do we forget the basic equality to avoid working our salvation, so we can keep on begging others for everything
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by seguno2: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2023
FireUpNow:
Why do you blame them? The country is upside down.thos have fallen out of order

Please who made the country upside down for things to fall out of order
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by BigName101: 5:50am On Apr 21, 2023
Monaboo:
Green Card things.

But seriously ehn, sometimes it's these oyinbo that look for we Nigerians o.

I currently have one in my DM. She is based in USA. Should be in her 40's or so. She saw me on Facebook and reached out to me. Initially I tot it was a mistake so I reminded her I'm a Nigerian o. She said she knows. For my mind I was like hmmm...okay. We talk via facebook. Everytime, she will send me messages and I respond. She is intelligent.

Sometimes she does weird things. She would snap her dog and send to me and say I should say "Hello" to Maxundecided
Sometimes she would draw and paint in her kitchen and send to me and ask me to comment.
Lastly she is always snapping her face all around her house asking me "how do I look?" undecided

But I realise that most of them are just looking for someone honest to talk to. Loneliness is real mehn. I feel for them.

Hmmm...but now that Nigeria is becoming tough and this oyinbo dey show me green light, shey I will not just use her take Japa to USA and get green card like this undecided

@ bolded, very true. If not for tiktok that came to their rescue, many woulda been depressed
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by prophetfire: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]. Nigeria is suffering brain drain in every area, even in marriage.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by lomaxx: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2023
This one na oyibo,??
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Gbeng30(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2023
After money Na still money, Infacts money can make some people do the unthinkable... Omo lomo she choose dollars
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Confirm4real(m): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Hope the man don put hin properties and money for mommy name o...

This one go don break many guys heart.

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by FantasyWolf(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2023
She Don play her cards right.
Green card loading
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Epinbiz(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2023
Yahoo Don help this one
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Unrated900(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2023
You people should stop nailing our girls and guys calling them names because they brought down white men and women for. Marriage

Go to Ghana
Then you would know naija is learning in bringing down whites

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by omoluka: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2023
emela9ja:

This country is f_cked! Shithole for a reason
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by one4GOD(f): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2023
emela9ja:

check my handle for household items for disposal, I dey japa
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by one4GOD(f): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2023
BAZ001:
Our lady’s too no dey carry last
Hol am tight sister , carry all your family jappa , born for him make your children no come suffer for BAT regime.

there is no gonna be BAT regime, thank me later
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2023
emela9ja:

Most of these white men which marry Nigerian women have been married three times before in their country
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2023

Na Tinubu fault na. Soon, everybody go begin sell gbana.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by zoroby(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
For a second I thought it was Bob
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by tiswell(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Monaboo:
Green Card things.

But seriously ehn, sometimes it's these oyinbo that look for we Nigerians o.

I currently have one in my DM. She is based in USA. Should be in her 40's or so. She saw me on Facebook and reached out to me. Initially I tot it was a mistake so I reminded her I'm a Nigerian o. She said she knows. For my mind I was like hmmm...okay. We talk via facebook. Everytime, she will send me messages and I respond. She is intelligent.

Sometimes she does weird things. She would snap her dog and send to me and say I should say "Hello" to Maxundecided
Sometimes she would draw and paint in her kitchen and send to me and ask me to comment.
Lastly she is always snapping her face all around her house asking me "how do I look?" undecided

But I realise that most of them are just looking for someone honest to talk to. Loneliness is real mehn. I feel for them.

Hmmm...but now that Nigeria is becoming tough and this oyinbo dey show me green light, shey I will not just use her take Japa to USA and get green card like this undecided

na ya fellow man with hairy balls for oshodi dey disguise o.

No go lose guard o
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Juoflife1(f): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2023
Congratulations to them.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by michigang: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Karleb:
Happy married life my sister!
Everybody na scammer!
who are you scamming presently?
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Vickygirk(f): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2023
obaidan:
To Association of Nigerian Toxic Feminists....this is a welcome development. If na young man carry old white woman come marry, d boy must be a gold digger or looking for papers

This guy isn't an old man, he's just on a plus size..
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Princessdainty(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2023
Na mumu dey marry Nigerian man. Useless set of people
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by callmetoniaa: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Ikoyi magistrate court files don full because of oyibo people.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Mindlog: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Darkandhandsom:
I just pray he doesn't kill you ooo

What is the ratio of Nigerian men killing their Nigerian wives in comparison to Non-Nigerian husbands killing their Nigerian wives?

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2023
dem never know oo
infact ghana is worse than worst , white men just dey do follow follow for small small girls like mumu. i swear ghana get yahoo yahoo juju pass naija

Unrated900:
You people should stop nailing our girls and guys calling them names because they brought down white men and women for. Marriage

Go to Ghana
Then you would know naija is learning in bringing down whites

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by sniperr007(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2023
Mother03:
Women have now joined men in doing Visa marriage

Before.

We no just dey talk about them
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Elvis2kay:
NO BE THIS MAN SHOT 19 YEARS OLD BOY FOR AMERICA?

Lol
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Lobotomy02: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Visa assured.
Japa secured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.