Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) (91793 Views)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Chetas81(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations but treated him very well before the hunters take him from you
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by MarketDispatch: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
MarketDispatch:
Old men come to take young ladies in Nigeria, Old Women come to take young men in Nigeria.

these above one wey Nigerian men/women don chop finish... let them give themselves to old oyinbos na!
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by isabi2lof: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
michigang:
you dis mumu gal, when you go see oyinbo luv?

I just wonder some kind people wey dey this country, just ordinary congratulations wey I talk , you begin dey call urself mumu undecided

If person talk now dem go say person dey talk , e be like dem use insult water take baff you when you dey small.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Karleb(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
Happy married life my sister!

Everybody na scammer!

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by blaquebelle: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bob hearts Abishola
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Dshocker(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Should we tell him? grin

The hustle is real, this girl don use facey hold maga for work.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by EmmyNorse(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
this one don escape poverty oh, securing the bag πŸŽ’ πŸ‘Œ 😎
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]
Haha and your statement match thy name
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Akaojiaku210: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2023
wow wow wow, when will my turn reach embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by pansophist(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigerian women on a date vs at home

Mr Anyanwu. Why you de taunt my naija queens naw? grin

3 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by pansophist(m): 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
See them, enemy of progress. Instead of to be happy that a white brother found love, they begin to yab. Naija men. Always deserving of beating lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by wildikeman(m): 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
But how is this news and in front page?
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by 1950Mack: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2023

Abi young men in Nigeria go to take old women abroad grin
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Virgohills(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2023
You never see a worried lion

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2023
chukkydee:
From Obodo Oyibo with love. Naija babe don hook am well. I wish her a happy union.
Same here... I wish her the best! undecided
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by deyplay: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]it's good like that. Young whitey girls can't give young Naija boys money and old whitey men can't give old naija women money. So they interchange
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by biaframaster200: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2023
Only God know the assignment wey this lady did ontop of this. marriage before the Oyinbo will come to Nigeria to marry her...the assignment no here....

The oyinbo wey I know ......anyway, ... Congratulations and happy married life

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Husband2023(m): 1:39am On Apr 21, 2023
Sometimes she does weird things. She would snap her dog and send to me and say I should say "Hello" to MaxundecidedSometimes she would draw and paint in her kitchen and send to me and ask me to comment.
Lastly she is always snapping her face all around her house asking me "how do I look?" undecided
But I realise that most of them are just looking for someone honest to talk to. Loneliness is real mehn. I feel for them.

Nigeria my country πŸ˜‚
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Elvis2kay: 1:52am On Apr 21, 2023
NO BE THIS MAN SHOT 19 YEARS OLD BOY FOR AMERICA?
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by hokafor(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=sirblend post=122647272]The man looks like the Arabs....hmmm

You sure say this girl know wetin she dey do?

Lol.her own is to run out of Nigeria even if is Libya

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Burgerlomo: 2:09am On Apr 21, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. πŸ™
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by RaptorX: 2:13am On Apr 21, 2023
Oyinbo man will come and marry your young pretty ladies, while you will be kissing 70 year old grandma just because of japa. I dey shame for una.

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by raphy(m): 2:15am On Apr 21, 2023
It's well she don see better thing I wish her happy married life
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by saysoo: 2:26am On Apr 21, 2023
emela9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzRIS3tdYns
Fifty cent said it all. "Make money or die trying"
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by godofuck231: 2:31am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote] decapitated culture and society of the Western world
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:45am On Apr 21, 2023
OtemBouncer:
grin all these Yahoo boys and girls
it's not yahoo, this particular type is called legit hustle.

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Neitan(m): 3:01am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by treatise: 3:34am On Apr 21, 2023
Economy
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by 43Ronin: 3:46am On Apr 21, 2023
ah ah, this one wey be like kpanla see white man marry na ren rokiatu still dey collect evening breeze shocked

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Emmanuel909090: 3:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by toprealman: 4:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Hanty is not giving friends and well-wishers any chance ooo.

No iv, strictly on me.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.