Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) (91794 Views)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by PulaPower: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigerian women on a date vs at home
It’s normal nah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nigerians no dey see better people marry for obodo oyinbo, na all these dead body dem dey carry come home to oppress people like Mynd44, fatymore, folake4u, ajepako, vickyrotex, odefagirl, seun, iyangbali, labake1, Rokiat, funkybabee, Sweetplum and co. Mtcheeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Reelmii: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2023
..hope the man has adopted the Hakimi style......i am just asking for a friend

3 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by isabi2lof: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by rickleye: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2023
hmm - Unless he is taking her away that night , hmm. Let me just say nothing.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by CodeTemplar: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
No distance in spirit realm. Kanyamata is a universal signal.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by DevilSignature: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2023
Maga don finally pay the babe
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]

Are the young people complaining? Love is blind oo grin

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol u will never see the frontline feminists comment here. This is when they relegate themselves to the sidelines.... Viewing the thread 😂😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by okoroemeka(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Hope they find last love o
I forsee in the future white men coming to Africa to marry African women,that is were you are at least guaranteed peace of mind and submission the African way,the rate of divorce by women is making marriages toxic in the western world.,Africans,Indians,Chinese,Malay,Indonesia,these are places you can marry with peace of mind,nothing like divorce in their dictionary

2 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by slowice(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
E catch am grin

E dey work
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
E must get one real Nigga wey she love. She just dey use this Oyimbo secure her future

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by sirblend: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2023
The man looks like the Arabs....hmmm

You sure say this girl know wetin she dey do?

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by michigang: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2023
isabi2lof:
Congratulations
you dis mumu gal, when you go see oyinbo luv?
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2023
I love this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy we are now going International cheesy

Nigerian men are just Us*less.....all of them grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
I hate Nigerian men sooooooooo much sad sad

Spits
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by dazzlingd(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
Her jazz work, japa activated

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by GoodLord95: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2023
Judging from her innocent looks i will say this lady should not bother pretending for her man. See him as your father
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Sweetvie: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by JeffreyJunior: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Get the green card, sister.

That's what your sisters here tell us when we marry oyibos even though we marry mostly grannies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Monaboo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
Green Card things.

But seriously ehn, sometimes it's these oyinbo that look for we Nigerians o.

I currently have one in my DM. She is based in USA. Should be in her 40's or so. She saw me on Facebook and reached out to me. Initially I tot it was a mistake so I reminded her I'm a Nigerian o. She said she knows. For my mind I was like hmmm...okay. We talk via facebook. Everytime, she will send me messages and I respond. She is intelligent.

Sometimes she does weird things. She would snap her dog and send to me and say I should say "Hello" to Maxundecided
Sometimes she would draw and paint in her kitchen and send to me and ask me to comment.
Lastly she is always snapping her face all around her house asking me "how do I look?" undecided

But I realise that most of them are just looking for someone honest to talk to. Loneliness is real mehn. I feel for them.

Hmmm...but now that Nigeria is becoming tough and this oyinbo dey show me green light, shey I will not just use her take Japa to USA and get green card like this undecided

6 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Bigsunny01(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Hmmmmmm make i no talk
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by ObidientOOseven: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Anyway anyone fit escape this coming EscoBat 8years of blame games is a welcome development 🤦

5 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by sisisioge: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2023
From the wedding dress you can tell that this duo means business.....happy married life people kiss
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by lereinter(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigerian women on a date vs at home

Everyone does this

It ethics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Musso16: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
Unlike that foolish girl wey go scam her German boyfriend! Person wey she suppose marry!

2 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Sholuwa241: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]poverty is the beginning of the end of Nigeria as a sane Country and whit drug lord as Presido then just forget am
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Bobxin: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]

Real Life
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
Na either Delta or Benin babe she go be. Those girls ehn, I no know the kind ogume wey them dey take get these guys. Congrats sha.

6 Likes

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by ahnie: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]the equilibrium don balance.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Bobxin: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2023
Monaboo:
Green Card things.

But seriously ehn, sometimes it's these oyinbo that look for we Nigerians o.

I currently have one in my DM. She is based in USA. Should be in her 40's or so. She saw me on Facebook and reached out to me. Initially I tot it was a mistake so I reminded her I'm a Nigerian o. She said she knows. For my mind I was like hmmm...okay. We talk via facebook. Everytime, she will send me messages and I respond. She is intelligent.

Sometimes she does weird things. She would snap her dog and send to me and say I should say "Hello" to Maxundecided
Sometimes she would draw and paint in her kitchen and send to me and ask me to comment.
Lastly she is always snapping her face all around her house asking me "how do I look" undecided

But I realise that most of them are just looking for someone honest to talk to. Loneliness is real mehn. I feel for them.

Hmmm...but now that Nigeria is becoming tough and this oyinbo dey show me green light, shey I will not just use her take Japa to USA and get green card like this undecided

Real Life
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by texannaija: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2023
OtemBouncer:
grin all these Yahoo boys and girls

Wahala!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.