Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) (91792 Views)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by nonhuman(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]na our leaders cause am
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by LowKeyManny: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Passport bros

1 Like

Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Karleb(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2023
michigang:
who are you scamming presently?

My self.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by thisisit: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2023
KAYAMATA THINGZ
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2023
seguno2:

Please who made the country upside down for things to fall out of order
WAEC question. It's funny how you ask what you already know
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by blacksam01: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]

ladies are lukier...the men comong to.marry them are always younger than women that coms to marry men
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by penearth(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2023
Joy no da her face, watin happen. Na money cause am
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Zino990(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2023
She go miss BBC πŸ† die
😁
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by kushercain: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigerian women on a date vs at home
This picture off me
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by Teeroyzimma: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Nigerian women on a date vs at home
They always form slayqueen
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by lildush(m): 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
GreatAutos:
I Dey sell better motor and I Dey deliver

How much I fit get 2011 Camry
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by GreatAutos(m): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
lildush:

How much I fit get 2011 Camry

With 5m to 5.5m you should get a clean title Toyota Camry 2011 model.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by lildush(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
GreatAutos:

With 5m to 5.5m you should get a clean title Toyota Camry 2011 model.
πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by BlackAdam65: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
I think this abomination called interracial marriage need to be stopped and we really need to keep our blackness pure
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by GreatAutos(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
lildush:
πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

Yeah no jokes sir
Cars are costly now but you may get less anyways but you just have to be careful with the engine, gear and the chasis if affected because surely it will be an accident vehicle.
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by BlackAdam65: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
seguno2:

Colonial mentality of blacks who forget that they are made equally in God’s image with other races, as per the Abrahamic creation story.

Do we forget the basic equality to avoid working our salvation, so we can keep on begging others for everything
we were not created equally God created the black man while the white man is a hybrid of the black man and a cave beast called neanderthals that means the black man is the real man while the whiteman is mankind or halfman half beast this makes the black man superior to the white cave beast or man God never created the whiteman
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]

With all due respect, please lower your voice a bit
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by dnawah(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=MarketDispatch post=122642595][/quote]hook up don finish them all cry cry cry
Re: Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) by ajbiggie(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
What a man can do a woman can do even beta jor congrats my sister, what a wonderful catch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes / Man Caught Masturbating At South Africa Gym As He Looks At Lady, Banned For Life / Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.