Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76502 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by EmiDon11: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Baby why did u bring this to an online forum?
I thought we have settled this?

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by money121(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...

Maybe evil
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by aikyg(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
You need to start feeding the dog. That is the only way it can start to accept you. Dogs are wired to respect those who feed them.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Sleekfingers: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.

You told him to kill his pet , because of you....Is that a sensible statement?
One day the dog will bite off one of your butt....

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Ibtxxo: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...
Three months and you don dey open your pussy to Bleep sister bernard

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Xkale1996(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...
no shame at all, having sex with someone that is not married to you, happily going to his house to have sex, after he don knack you finish... Na dumpin get you stay away from sex you sey noo.... I pray to almighty Allah not to join me with a non virgin girl

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by ppogba: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
With topics like this, you know you are in for a boring idiotic Saturday on Nairaland..

Dog disturbing sex.
Boyfriend should kill dog.

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by wamide042(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
The fact that you’re contemplating killing your BF’s dog shows that you’re just an Evil person, so if your BF kills his dog because of you, and you also end up breaking up with him nko, that means he looses both ways.. Ika ni e oo. The dog sees this that’s why he’s trying to get you away from his master.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Oluwomonext212(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Just forget it… the gate of heaven is locked already.. Who else is badder than you grin grin grin grin
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.
The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mortalincarnate(f): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.

Lmao 🤣

He made sense tho… some dogs 🐩 are like that. No offense
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by baconline(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
The dog is far more loyal than u, imagine u trying to break up his home in just a few months, no wonder the dog sees thru u,madam pack your load and leave the guy and his dog, go get your own dogless person
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Blackdisciple(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Check yourself and leave the poor dog alone that dog is protecting it's owner.

NB: CHECK YOURSELF
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Xkale1996:
no shame at all, having sex with someone that is not married to you, happily going to his house to have sex, after he don knack you finish... Na dumpin get you stay away from sex you sey noo.... I pray to almighty Allah not to join me with a non virgin girl
sorry, I'm addicted to penis

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

The dog is seeing something strange inside you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by coolplanet: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

I think the dog doesn't want you to have sex before you marry the boss.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Ibtxxo:

So if he asks for it I should deny him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You told him to kill his pet , because of you....Is that a sensible statement?
One day the dog will bite off one of your butt....
Thunder fire you

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Rahkman: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.

Or is it?
ur comment is kinda haunting sad
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Xkale1996(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2023
mechanics:
But what you are doing now is not proper, you are giving yourself so cheap to him, what gives you the assurance he will marry you in future, why not wait till after marriage before you start exposing your body to him, don't be in a hurry.
no mind her no shame at allll, visiting a guy and having sex with him imagine fa.... May almighty God continue to guard us to the right part

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by ppogba: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Ibtxxo:

How are you sure it wasn't the first day?

What N1000 suya cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Mercury12(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...

Dogs have beautiful spirit.
You would fall in love with them.

Most times they are not always wrong.

Perhaps the dog saw the future, your past or perhaps something you need to change about your personality. If there is a demon around you every time it will prompt dogs to bark at you. I

ts all about your energy which dogs study. Make peace. Try to understand the situation. So you can grow and be wiser perhaps it might save your life from a persistent warnings you earlier ignored
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by pikechukwu6(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
I've visited his house quite a lot what do you expected from the poor female dog when is still 3months only? hope you're not dog suspected to snatch her boyfriend as you said. undecided undecided
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not certain if you are trying to be funny with that but I really hope you haven't actually been saying this to him. undecided

If the dog is too much for you to handle, then maybe it be best for you to find yourself another boyfriend who has no dog. undecided
she cant leave the dîck.

3 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by LOVEGINO(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

Please I need advice...
maybe u be witch.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by turmacs(f): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
edorhe14:

How will you advice your boyfriend to kill a dog he is close to. Perharps the dog is right about you. You've got a evil heart. I hopes see you for what you are and dump you.
It's you they will dump.... How am I evil? I didn't say only to kill it, I also said he could sell it. Two options

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Xkale1996:
no mind her no shame at allll, visiting a guy and having sex with him imagine fa.... May almighty God continue to guard us to the right part
Amen
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Wettoid123: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol

Or is it?

You are a genius you just hit the nail at the right place this is not a joke!
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by aristocrazzy: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2023
What did your aunt do that proved barney right.?

JovialJune:
Lol, reminds me of one of our aunt that came to live with us back in the day, our dog Barney(may her soul continue to rest in peace😔) refused to acknowledge her presence, Barney aggressively barked at my aunt everyday for the one year that she stayed with us because she sensed a negative aura, turns out Barney was right all along

Dogs sees what humans cannot see.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by BeanX(m): 10:35am On Apr 22, 2023
There's a Negative aura about you that the dog dosen't like, you are evil.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Reminderz: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2023
you are a very stupid and crazy person for even thinking of killing the dog because of your foolish pusssyy which you only have to offer the man...

dogs are very loyal, more loyal than women... the dog is barking at you because you have a bad spirit and you're an evil person... you're probably going to leave the man after carrying out your evil plans on him and only his dog will still be with him... If I were the guy I would have dumped you like the trash you are as you suggested me killing my dog.. foolish girl... I wish you don't even kill the man in the end.. only if that man is wise enough to know that someone that can bring that kind of suggestions have a very bad soul and should be dumped as fast as possible into the bin

@turmacs

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Sleekfingers: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
Thunder fire you
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you.

Do you know that , Dogs can read people intentions?
The dog already know that , you want her dead or be sold.....
You better be ready to lose one of your potopoto butt. grin
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Xkale1996(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
sorry, I'm addicted to penis
you mumu na why, keep opening ur legs till e wide like third mainland bridge... Spit disgusting
If you like no repent... Na regret get you later in life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.