Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House (76442 Views)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Man Collapses, Dies After Finding Rival In Lover’s Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
Very Right View..
Hey man, please can you introduce me to any original native doctor or secret cult for wealth? Please I will do anything even if they demand or need blood
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by BRATISLAVA: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
sloo1:
The fact that the only solution you can think of is to kill the dog shows that you are indeed EVIL

Have you ever been at the receiving end of an aggressive dog that belongs to your partner? No. Maybe the dog just wants to kiss you with its teeth.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by FarmTech(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.
My own interest be say u guys are now having sex 3 months into a relationship. Dont u hav the fear of God? 2morrow u break up, find another one, hav sex, breakup again and the cycle continues. I just pity ur future husband. Hell is real. U better repent.

2 Likes

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by PJtech: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Thoughts007:

Chai. Your thoughts are amazing grin grin
Send me your Aza joor
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Pat081: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
When is the right time to start opening leg for my own boyfriend? undecided I swear most of the unit for this forum no get sense. Una too like to dey do "I too sabi" "Na me holy pass"...
So 3 months is not fast for a dog like you abi? And your post shows that you are a bad gal that is why the guy tells you that the dog his is first girlfriend because he sees that you lack sense how will you tell someone to kill his dog or sell it for your enjoyment óde omo ale
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by madscientist88(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=cliqtips post=122675504][/quote]thats you opinion i am not God stop reporting her to me
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Pat081: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
FarmTech:

My own interest be say u guys are now having sex 3 months into a relationship. Dont u hav the fear of God? 2morrow u break up, find another one, hav sex, breakup again and the cycle continues. I just pity ur future husband. Hell is real. U better repent.
thank you tell the fool more
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by BRATISLAVA: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Kill the dog ke? You couldn't even think of ways to make the dog like you, na to get rid of it is the only way you can resolve the issue? The dog has valid reasons to hate you.

You don't need to feed it, you can just throw threats at it and act friendly towards it. Dogs are very perceptive and can read body language from people. For that dog to be acting hostile towards you, it must have sensed negative energy from you. Don't ever tell your boyfriend to get rid of his dog, it's the surest way to destroy your relationship with him.

This thread is following the first few posts to cast a negative light on the OP. There's no evil or bad energy from her. What would one day for cats from hell?

Dogs bark at people for various reasons, something that nobody wants to get off the bandwagon and acknowledge. The person could be smelly, the person may be afraid of it and it's aware and reacting to the fear, the dog could be poorly socialized, the dog could be aggressive and/or an aggressive breed.

In this case, the dog appears to be poorly socialized. Or it is a guard dog that he's releasing when it should be chained. Not all dogs are for petting.

And she's scared of it and resents its aggression. All the more reason it continues to bark.

Cut her some slack. People would want to kill a heedlessly aggressive dog and it's owner too. It isn't cute.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by madscientist88(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stormtrooper11:

She got a pussy and you asking her if she has a cat?
whats your iq score?

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

If you can help me, please do. If you can't,then mind your business
oryt how can I help you?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by malvisguy212: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.
how can you advice your boyfriend to kill something he loved and cherrish ? sorry mam. i think.there is something in you that you are not awere of. that dog is doing you and your boyfriend a great favour. he want your boufriend to stay away from the denger. and you should find away to solved your problem.

dont kill that dog please .
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by ruggedtimi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.
The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?

Modified: FTC.
This year seems to be mine.

I dedicate this FTC to all the loyal dogs out there, constantly looking out for their owners. And on behalf of all boyfriends, I want to send this message to the entire girlfriend community.
We love our dogs. Yes. We love them more than we love you. You're never gonna be able to compete with our dogs. And no, we won't kill our dogs just to keep you around. So to all girlfriends, for the love of DOG, for GODsake, be a good sport, know your place, stay in your lane, and stop trying to come between us and our dogs. Because it's never gonna end well for y'all.
Peace ✌️...or war. Whichever you choose
I was sharing an apartment with my friend who is now late, In his father's estate. Since his death, their family dog has refused to climb the staircase to our apartment no matter how hard I force this dog. Baba no dey gree, omo I never see dog struggle like this before. But he climbs other staircases.

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
oryt how can I help you?
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please

1 Like

Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Xammie001(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Guy why na,Most times Dog gets Jealous because they have feelings too and long time attachment with the Dog has caused the groaning of the dog because the dog is sensing you are taking her place in his life,just be careful because the Dog can attack you if care isn't taken

scrolldown88:
Lol
If your boyfriend has any sense he'll listen to what his dog is trying to tell him and do away with you. Dogs are very perceptive and can smell evil from a mile away.

Infact I think you should do your boyfriend a favor and leave him alone. If you truly love that guy you'll leave him instantly before you ruin his life.

The dog has already sensed this, that's why it keeps doing any and everything within it's power to keep you away from that guy.

My people, don't ever underrate your dog's warning oh. Dogs wey dey see spirits. Hai!!!.

There are true stories of dogs refusing to move inside a hunted house their owners just bought and packed into. Hell! In most cases the dogs keep barking, trying to warn the owner that there's something strange in the house. Sadly they can't talk, so most people don't listen.

You suggesting that your boyfriend should kill the dog even confirms my theory that you're pure evil.
When evil spirits invade an area, some dogs smell them out and start barking aggressively. In most cases these evil spirits kill the dogs so they can carry out their evil in peace. This is the exact move you're suggesting to your boyfriend.
The Classic evil spirit move.

Oh Lord open the eyes of this girl's boyfriend to see and do the right thing.

PS: this is just a joke....

Or is it?

Modified: FTC.
This year seems to be mine.

I dedicate this FTC to all the loyal dogs out there, constantly looking out for their owners. And on behalf of all boyfriends, I want to send this message to the entire girlfriend community.
We love our dogs. Yes. We love them more than we love you. You're never gonna be able to compete with our dogs. And no, we won't kill our dogs just to keep you around. So to all girlfriends, for the love of DOG, for GODsake, be a good sport, know your place, stay in your lane, and stop trying to come between us and our dogs. Because it's never gonna end well for y'all.
Peace ✌️...or war. Whichever you choose
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Hello man.
DM me
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by PJtech: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin
Stonecoldstare1:

Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
DM me
Send me your email address,I have lost the one I have, please hope it's an original one ooooo or I even prefer secret cult,the one they will use blood because I have no money to give
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
PJtech:
grin
Do you know of any?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by OChimex: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
DRPAIT123:
You got the dog's breed wrong, it's actually Boerboel not boa bull.
It's a serious case, to some of us who happen to be passionate animal lovers, dogs are not just mere creatures that can be discarded at will. There is a high tendency for some people to have a strong bond with their furbabies and it's completely normal.
Tell your man that you should start feeding the dog (with his supervision of course). Dogs tend to get close to whoever is giving them good care and attention. It won't take too long before the dog stops getting territorial around you.

Forget about feeding. Everything for. Naija dey vex, humans, animals, dogs, mosquitos. 😂

In the US no matter how big and scary a dog is, when you as a stranger walks into the house, just call the dog by their name, then go begin happy come they lick you.

But for Naija, for where. Everything and everybody is frustrated. 😂
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by occfx: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
My boyfriends dog

We recently started dating about three months ago. I've visited his house quite a lot but his dog still doesn't like me. I expected after spending that long time with the dog, she would have gotten used to me but no, that dog still holds resentments towards me.

Anytime I come over, it starts barking uncontrollably. We can't even get intimate with peace of mind, it keeps barking at the doorstep while we are having sex in his room.

Until we're done and he (my boyfriend) goes out to attend to her. The dog does not allow me go near him anytime it's around always sitting next to him and growling anytime I'm close by.

I've suggested to him to kill the dog or sell it so i can have peace of mind but he said he loves the dog so much that the dog was his girlfriend before I came into his life as he had not been in any relationship before(I'm his first girl)...

I don't know what to do and I don't want to say I'm beginning to get tired of the relationship but I'm not happy. Had it been the kind of dog self was all this parlour dog or small dogs, I wouldn't have been complaining, but it's all this very big dogs. I think he said the specie is a boa bull or something...

Please I need advice...

Just 3 months, you are already naking, tomorrow now you will start complaining... But me 3 months too much self. Well, back to the jealous dog... E be like your guy dey fuckkk the dog before... You are a boy friend snatcher. My problem be say anyday your future mother in law comes around, she will read meaning into the barking dog. The fact is this dog go spoil una relationship... Start making plan but don't kill the dog because of a man.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Salt06(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
I can't feed that dog ohhh abeg. You need to see this thing. I've told him to kill the dog or sell it and I think I'll keep pestering him about it till he gives in... Make I no come end up as dog food one day.

But What's your own with wanting him to kill the dog

He should kill something he loves... honestly for you to be able to bring this up of all ideas you could have thought of is a huge red flag.

If u continue saying that, your boyfriend would begin to gradually become scared of you and that would lead to the relationship packing up with time
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by PJtech: 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na yankee you dey? ask from your neighbours nah cool
Stonecoldstare1:

Do you know of any?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
PJtech:
Na yankee you dey? ask from your neighbours nah cool
Dem know no oooo
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by PJtech: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
we sef no know
Stonecoldstare1:

Dem know no oooo
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Igbojew: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:
you're not serious, stupid man. You just come online and start typing nonsense. It's you that is evil not me.
You are beginning to sound and act scary.Why are you being obsessed with your boy friend innocent dog to an extent of suggested to your boy friend to poison or sell it if you don't have evil intention.I advise you to stay far far away from the man and his innocent dog before you meet your way....................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Hassanmaye(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
kai maye ne?
Of course
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Send me your email address,I have lost the one I have, please hope it's an original one ooooo or I even prefer secret cult,the one they will use blood because I have no money to give
lol I can't do that for free
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Craigbrown4076: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
turmacs:

Make him kill dog when him use money buy and train because of you?

Someone like you will poison the dog. Instead of you to learn how to coexist with your lover's pet, you want him to be the one to make compromises for you.

I pity your boyfriend and his dog.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by oxiide22(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Of course
grin mayen kudi ko mayen Mata?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
grin mayen kudi ko mayen Mata?
Kudi Wana mata subhanallah, ai rayuwa yanzu kudi mara wayau ke neman mata, kasama kudi Har kayo order su.
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by Stonecoldstare1: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
oxiide22:
lol I can't do that for free
Do what for free but you wanted to help me just now?
Re: Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House by moneyissweet(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Witch,you want him to kill his dog because of your smelling rotting pussy.

You are a very dangerous human who is not supposed to be around any man and the dog knows that you are evil.

Soon the boy will find out who you really are

Witch

turmacs:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.