Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29635 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

What is this immature, immature you nitwits keep hammaring about, you fools think just because you have a pussy and make a move on a guy automatically he is yours? Are you broads retarded. Y'all and APC supporters I no know who daft pass.
Ezz, hang your mouth cos I m not your mate
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Entanglement: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.
post your picture let's evaluate the Reason why your crush rejected your proposal

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Farfalla(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karleb:
This is the only reason I think a woman shouldn't approach a man.

If he rejects you, how are you going to handle that? Some men can be very brutal with their rejection especially if you don't meet their requirements.

How have human beings all over the world been able to handle rejection? People get rejected everyday and the world hasn't exploded yet. Why should accepting that someone doesn't envision you in their lives be a thing which requires technical skills to handle?

People go through worse stuff in life and the world hasn't collapsed. Some lose their homes and businesses and begin afresh. Some lose multiple family members through tragic circumstances, yet they faced it all, and unless they mention it, you won't even know what they've been through. Some women have been abandoned by the spouses they had entrusted their lives to. Some men have gone through the pain of betrayal from broken engagements and paternity fraud. How were they all able to handle it?

I think it's about time people learnt to respect the wishes of others. She approached a guy she likes. The guy doesn't fancy her. So what? She's still breathing right? She can walk, eat, sing, talk. So what's the big deal here if the dude doesn't fancy her?

I think Handling Rejection should be introduced as a course in your schools. Some of you are just too damn sensitive about not being chosen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by BidenDTrounced: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
"The sponsorship of Nazism in Ukraine (at an immense cost of lives and property of the westerners and Ukrainians) only delayed but did not stop the inevitable.
If the west was really concerned with preventing a Russian invasion of surrounding countries, then they should have drafted a millitary agreement with those countries (an agreement that states that should Russia invade that country, then they'll collectively invade Russia). Where does Russia want to invade next? South Africa? Lagos? South America?
The narrative of the West keeps falling apart."
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by kelspinall(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
just2endowed:

Let them too taste how it felt like. Rejection is what guys see as norms as relationship is not by force.

good words boss
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Ijaya123: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo

Whatever happened to gender equality? 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by nedekid: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
All these your stories. Seems you are a cock tease.
For all one knows, you might be a guy having constant fantasies. grin

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by holymiles(m): 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
welcome to the life of a man.
you ask person out once and he said no and that makes him immature??

. the audacity. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by AutoRedux: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rejection wey you females dey dish out on a daily basis na him you dey vex about. So he is immature for rejecting your ass🤣

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by JASONjnr(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Samantha124:
Girl such is life.

We don't always get what we want.. smiley smiley smiley

Exactly and same applies for guys....

But why do guys get along with it easily and girls can't handle the same meals they dish out on a daily.

I expected her to learn a lesson from this. So that next time a guy approaches her, she will know how to turn him down so he won't feel bad.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by elevated2: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.
Move to the next guy. No need to keep thinking about him
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by grandstar(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

The guy gave you a nail, also known as isho in Yoruba.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by sammysmiles(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

From your posts, it's obvious you are a very promiscuous clout chasing individual...
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Lobotomy02: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Ok.

And what do you want us to do?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Konjiboii: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Ezz, hang your mouth cos I m not your mate

Smallie shut up, the world does not revolve around your wrinkled up pussy. Get your emotions in check and stop switching your aggression on the male gender, Play your role.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nehyooh(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mjshexy:
It's a two way response which you ought to have known, it's nothing to be angry about, you can't force relationship on anyone. Also, maybe he knows about your terrible past life angry
That's it! After messing up their body for years, later they'll now be seeking for a responsible guy that'll accept their used body, yet with no morals. Some girls are not just worth it. I'm sorry to say this!

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Almunjid(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Blupen969:
if na me even if i no like you i go accept you, shey you get towtow? i go deh knack am everyday like carpenter weh hit contract
For ur mind now u think say u wise abi?
That's how a woman u do not trust enough or accept her character and upbringing will (mistakenly) end up as the mother of ur unborn child.
Don't allow ur love for sex destroy the lives of ur unborn children.

Salam!
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Blessed4sure: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maybe the guy get another financee, sorry, fiancee.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Rokiat(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
lomprico:

Rokiat! Wow! Where have you been all these while?

Hehehe took a break.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by dnawah(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

when u dey go sleep with ur pastor, wetin u dey expect?him don escape course.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by severee(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

grin nigga has learnt from experience, fear gehs wey dey "make the first move"
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by pansophist(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
See as women life easy. Chai.

This just goes to show how easy women have it in relationships. Just a single rejection and you are wailing. Rejection is so normal for men, that many men won't even ask you a lady out because they have pre-rejected themselves, because when rejection is so normal to you, acceptance is a miracle.

I guess maturity for you will be to accept your proposal, then turn you to fufu, to be pounded until there is no juice in you, with a saggy breast and god-forbid, pregnancy, then you join the league of women shouting all men are scum.

But listen. Yes, you lost a man that didn't love you, but he lost a woman that loves him. He is the bigger loser here. Especially when your proposal is not an invitation for him to carry your financial responsibilities. If so, then your proposal is worthless.

But maturity would be the understanding and the acceptance that you will not always get what you want in life. Rejection is as valid as acceptance. Just like night is as valid as day. It all depends on your mindset.

If this is gender-reversed, then women will put him in a friendzone, turn him into a cash cow, and emotional tampon, and play him along, until he wise up, broke, or you have no usefulness for him anymore. Anyways, welcome to adulthood, where rejection is part of it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

The question is why should he be ur friend? what will he gain or benefit from being friends with u?

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SonofGod231: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
I thought regardless of who is pursuing who,the woman always chooses the Guy.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Negroid001(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
SonofGod231:

I thought regardless of who is pursuing who,the woman always chooses the Guy.
Maybe for some sha. Me i always choose my women. I'm never desperate. I like you and you no send my papa, i meuve.
You gbadun my vibes and you give me green light. We're good to go.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by blazepascal(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
what a silly advice..no girl should follow this advice ..you will regrer it. ..some women are married today bcus they made the first move

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by blazepascal(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Just move on. Guys feel big when we approach first. Most are immature. They ll practice opposite of what they preach
you signature has defined you

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

just one experience and you're feeling bad about it. This is what every other guy faces daily. Now you'll appreciate guys who go all out to woo you, it takes guts.

You dint do anything bad neither did he offend you. You'll get the right person for you, just be open-minded.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Henri244: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
You've said it all bro.
pansophist:
See as women life easy. Chai.

This just goes to show how easy women have it in relationships. Just a single rejection and you are wailing. Rejection is so normal for men, that many men won't even ask you a lady out because they have pre-rejected themselves, because when rejection is so normal to you, acceptance is a miracle.

I guess maturity for you will be to accept your proposal, then turn you to fufu, to be pounded until there is no juice in you, with a saggy breast and god-forbid, pregnancy, then you join the league of women shouting all men are scum.

But listen. Yes, you lost a man that didn't love you, but he lost a woman that loves him. He is the bigger loser here. Especially when your proposal is not an invitation for him to carry your financial responsibilities. If so, then your proposal is worthless.

But maturity would be the understanding and the acceptance that you will not always get what you want in life. Rejection is as valid as acceptance. Just like night is as valid as day. It all depends on your mindset.

If this is gender-reversed, then women will put him in a friendzone, turn him into a cash cow, and emotional tampon, and play him along, until he wise up, broke, or you have no usefulness for him anymore. Anyways, welcome to adulthood, where rejection is part of it.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
blazepascal:
you signature has defined you
Thank you.
What else do you v to say?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by lomprico(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Hehehe took a break.

That was a really long break o!
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

Smallie shut up, the world does not revolve around your wrinkled up pussy. Get your emotions in check and stop switching your aggression on the male gender, Play your role.
See your name like disaster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office / NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.