Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29648 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

Lol you are just all over the place, insult me with your flat chest. You keep bringing people into the picture like I give a fvck. If you no dey fear insult me direct make thunder finally seal your pathetic hole which only function is to piss, you are a low budget feminist with a sprinkle of rumola under bridge ashewo, Better make hay while the single thread holding your toto together never slack make that urgent 2k to feed your bastard child. grin
You v described how your mom perished
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Dybala11(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:

No, I won't use arms but my gifts grin
Ohh, but the way you said it really piqued my interest o. Las las we all know what we want, heaven helps those who help themselves. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Blissful45(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
phemmyfour:
Same way you rejected others that has been on your list and non of them tag you as "immature". Men too have right to say NO

Ezioku
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Laird(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rejection is a part of Life

People both male and female have been rejected from jobs, schools, admission, offers, business proposals

So what is it. A man must not accept You as a woman because You asked him. He might have his reasons. I don't buy everything sold to me In traffic or in the shopping ๐Ÿ›’ mall. It's called choice

A woman must not accept You because You asked her. It's called choice

Some of your friends as you grow might not pick Your call again if they become more successful or for women if they marry before their fellow woman

It's called Life

Get used to it
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by labake1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dybala11:

Ohh, but the way you said it really piqued my interest o. Las las we all know what we want, heaven helps those who help themselves. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't think too much, everything will be done by words. Some will say I manipulated my way๐Ÿคญ
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Konjiboii: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

You v described how your mom perished

Seems like you are out of juice, try to be more creative next time. This mum, mum talk is played out. You could have been a good contender if you had continue with the same energy 3 quotes ago.
Now you bore me.
Be gone harlot.
Grumble your way out of my mentions.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Dybala11(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:

Don't think too much, everything will be done by words. Some will say I manipulated my way๐Ÿคญ
Almost everyone engages in manipulation one way or another, although women are better at that game compared to their male counterparts sha.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Dybala11(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
mrblessed:
Immature because he turned you down? Aunty, you are the immature fellow here. Move on, please.
She's pained to hell, she can't breath again. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

Seems like you are out of juice, try to be more creative next time. This mum, mum talk is played out. You could have been a good contender if you had continue with the same energy 3 quotes ago.
Now you bore me.
Be gone harlot.
What do I tell a depraved boy like you. I m not in your level. You're like meruwa errand boys.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Notorioustroll: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

What do I tell a depraved boy like you. I m not in your level. You're like meruwa errand boys.
Are there established level in life? What level are you now? I don't blame you though, you inherited one sided reasoning and prostitution from your mother.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by lookingfly: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo
the relationship that has lasted for me were the once i got approached......never looked down or took advantage......a time would come I. Your life that you'll see a guy you can kill for, then all these i can't approach him will not matter.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Notorioustroll:
Are there established level in life? What level are you now? I don't blame you though, you inherited one sided reasoning and prostitution from your mother.
Mr sadness, you are back from ban.
I
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goodlady(f): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

Now you bore me.
Be gone harlot.
Koshi lo. Who want you before. Black broke boy
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by richard69(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.
mugu, so guys should say yes to any female who jumps @ us? No now!
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SuperKlean(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:

Awon misogynist eyan
Fuq off
stay mรคd
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by labake1(f): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2023
Dybala11:

Almost everyone engages in manipulation one way or another, although women are better at that game compared to their male counterparts sha.

True
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Came4amod: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Lemos14:

But they reject guys everyday..that immature word they use is a shaming tactic to cope when they realise they've been rejected

Lol I may be seeing all the green lights .. I will be doing my research.. make you no go downgrade my level for street. . if I find out one low life has Ur number .. babe it's a red flag for me .. and I will automatically friend zone you .. facts is no matter how sweet the food is when flies don pech .. I stay away to avoid diaoria

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Came4amod: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.

Facts is he did research and found red flags .. alot of people like me will just .. find something and cut you off
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Notorioustroll: 4:53am On Apr 23, 2023
Goodlady:

Mr sadness, you are back from ban.
I
You ban me? No you use your 2-inch vagina ban me, right? I will reduce the nutrients in you.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by phemmyfour: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2023
Karleb:
This is the only reason I think a woman shouldn't approach a man.

If he rejects you, how are you going to handle that? Some men can be very brutal with their rejection especially if you don't meet their requirements.

Naija mentality
You guys need to be going out more. Over here, any of the gender can approach first. Rejection isn't a big deal. Naija women should normalize approaching guys first and wel come rejection as well.

Men face rejection every time, so they don't see any big deal in it
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by ashawopikin(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
you and your stupid rules, this is 2023
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by ashawopikin(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

now u know how it feels, when una dey reject guys anyhow nko? The reason why he rejected you was because it was new to him, maybe he taught you were not serious
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by FantasyWolf(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2023
E pain u enter body well well
So cuz you're a lady any man should accept you..
Abeg Gettat!!
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by loswhite(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2023
okoroemeka:
women don't propose to men,it devalues your worth,all the babes that proposed to me I nacked and moved on,flirt or try to get his attention but never open mouth to chase a man,it always ends in disaster
The way you guys sound like knacking a girl is like carrying a champions league trophy.....lol. It is quite sad for adults to have such mentality.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by WhereMyLoud: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so because a guy rejects your proposal, he is automatically immature?!
very immature of her to say that.. when she dey reject people since immaturity no join oh..
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Farfalla(f): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Klass99:

You know in Africa we are mostly fixated on three things sex, marriage and kids. The fixation often determines the quality of threads and posts you see on NL.

Sure. But from my observation, Nigerians generally tend to carry marriage mata for head, in comparison to other Africans. Or perhaps it's a trait particular to certain ethnic groups in Nigeria...I mean...I don't know.

A certain male moniker (Myรฑd or Mรฎnd or something like that) has lived in Kรฉnya and as a resident, he observed that the Kรฉnyan women he worked with would never bring up the issue of their marital status. In fact, he later learnt that most of them were married but they never ever felt it was a matter worth discussing or even declaring. He was a bit surprised, but kinda impressed by the whole thing. Same way I stay mum about my family life even here. grin

In this part of Africa, we generally don't use marriage as a weapon to mock unmarried women.
We generally don't stigmatise single mothers.
We generally don't stigmatise divorcees.
We generally don't stigmatise childless women (or men).
We generally don't stigmatise menopausal women.
We generally don't stigmatise people living with HIV.
We generally don't stigmatise persons living with disabilities.

Disclaimer - Of course that's not to say that you won't find a few who do stigmatise others for whatever reason.

I don't know what the future holds for Africans, but we'll be okay las las.

Have a good evening Klass.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Qatar2022: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

So because he says no to you makes him immature?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Klass99(f): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Farfalla(f): 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Klass99:

Lol ๐Ÿคฃ. The truth is I know my people (Nigerians) are overzealous about marriage and we dey carry the matter for head like die.

I definitely need to move to a different part of Africa because even I can't deal with the crazy and obsessive fixation on these things. I used to think it was just a NL thing but the thoughts and opinions on NL is a reflection of who we are, what we think, how we think and the things we value.

Please think about it. grin

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by folake4u(f): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Farfalla:

Please think about it. grin

In this part of Africa, we generally don't use marriage as a weapon to mock unmarried women.
We generally don't stigmatise single mothers.
We generally don't stigmatise divorcees.
We generally don't stigmatise childless women (or men).
We generally don't stigmatise menopausal women.
We generally don't stigmatise people living with HIV.
We generally don't stigmatise person

I particularly find this interesting. Are you sure I won't migrate to your side? wink
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Farfalla(f): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
folake4u:

I particularly find this interesting. Are you sure I won't migrate to your side? wink

Folake please do. You're welcome these sides ooo! And please come adorning your gele. Always a sight to behold. You people, along with the Zulu (they call theirs isicholo) adorn the loveliest headgears in Africa in my opinion.๐Ÿ‘Œ

No one here will bother you with the usual petty crap -- alpha this, feminism that, body count this, virgin that. Nobody cares!! And, the more southerly you go, the more liberal people get.

I'd advise you to start making early preparations for Operation Japa 2024! ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by folake4u(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Farfalla:

Folake please do. You're welcome these sides ooo! And please come adorning your gele. Always a sight to behold. You people, along with the Zulu (they call theirs isicholo) adorn the loveliest headgears in Africa in my opinion.๐Ÿ‘Œ

No one here will bother you with the usual petty crap -- alpha this, feminism that, body count this, virgin that. Nobody cares!! And, the more southerly you go, the more liberal people get.

I'd advise you to start making early preparations for Operation Japa 2024! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Awwww. kiss kiss

Omg. I love the Zulu dressing too especially their dance moves. It really is a sight to behold. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

All these alfa meils, body count, virginity talk and what not convos dey tire person really. embarassed undecided

Amen oh.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.