Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship (29630 Views)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge / "He Rejected Me As A Man, I Transitioned Into A Woman And We Fell Inlove" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Residency11: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Good
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Konjiboii: 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:
I will rather sleep than to woo a Nigerian man.
Many are so immature and a misogynist but if I like him, I will make him proposed by himself. I will push him till he propose

Oh shut up

You will push him till he propose, no be witchcraft be that? grin make una dey expose una sef. Hell yeah I'm a proud misogynist ,women don't deserve love but hard dick and bubblegum. Y'all think you are special?

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Famousmoni111: 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
labake1:
I will rather sleep than to woo a Nigerian man.
Many are so immature and a misogynist but if I like him, I will make him proposed by himself. I will push him till he propose

Lol fool
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Peacecore: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You approached a Nigerian man first? Like seriously? I'll rather choke than try that. If I too like you and manage show you small green light and you are not smart, I simply ignore your existence . Don't ever try it again ooo
Feminist๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Konjiboii: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Just move on. Guys feel big when we approach first. Most are immature. They ll practice opposite of what they preach

What is this immature, immature you nitwits keep hammaring about, you fools think just because you have a pussy and make a move on a guy automatically he is yours? Are you broads retarded. Y'all and APC supporters I no know who daft pass.

6 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Hectroy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Abeg tell them o, all the oversabi over floated ego ancestors... Be there living in 1925 when the world has already left you behind.

Lemos14:

This is 2023..the tables have turned..if you maintain this mindset you go grow beards for your papa house.

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by DevilSignature: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:
I am so disappointed in myself.

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.
perhaps u are olosho and the said guy has been monitoring ur ashawooo lifestyle and ur olosho waka from time immemorial
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by obaidan: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Rule number one: never pursue a man.
Sadly, this is 2023. This rule in 2023 often times lead young ladies to eternal regret, lots of young ladies in their late 30s now wish they didn't play hard to get for some guys about 10 years ago, young ladies you better pursue, you see that phrase..."the patient dog eats the fattest bone", e no dey work for that one o....you really dont have to get married but if you really really want to in your heart of hearts and thats your dream, this is 2023 use style go after what u want o....these days more young men find marriage very unattractive due to a lot of factors, the shopping pool is lesser now. Before, any man wey finish school get small ministry job dun ready marry, nowadays young boy with monthly income of 400k dey feel say e never ready financially. No let aunty Rokiat dey whine you o...if you see who u fit chase wey fit gree, try chase am o

4 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Drsnives(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

So I decided to tell a guy who has been my crush that I want us to be friends but he outrightly rejected my proposal.

This guy is just irresistible but he's very immature. I am very much disappointed.
Says the troll from taraba
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Xkale1996(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

am a guy, but you really Bleep up... But the guy mumu seriously
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by jayAjoku(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Why didnโ€™t you offer him your pussy first? You should have told him you wanted a friends with benefits relationship

4 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by irunoko(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

then move on

You just experience what many men go through on a daily basis in trying to find Mrs right even though I know many men have brought it on themselves by always scamming women

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Danchi1: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
There's nothing I won't see in this blog site. Should we clap for you or him?

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

Whats the big deal in the guy saying no?? So he's immature becos u are not his type for a relationship?? Do u say yes to every one that approach you??

4 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by qtguru(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Just move on. Guys feel big when we approach first. Most are immature. They ll practice opposite of what they preach

So do women too, let OP chill with her L, it's not a big deal.

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by obaidan: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
When u ask people getting married these days how they met, it very common to find lines like, "she shot me a line in my dm and we took it off from there"..... if u like dey wait o....gals wey ready marry dey shoot their shots and we are hearing testimonies and seeing results every saturday....u dey wait o....because u want to be chased the way ur grandfather chased ur grandmother

2 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Danchi1: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
There's nothing I won't see in this blog site.
Should we clap for you or him?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by isabi2lof: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Move on , you might not be his spec and probably he has someone

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by ArcFresky(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Never pursue a boy

3 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konjiboii:

What is this immature, immature you nitwits keep hammaring about, you fools think just because you have a pussy and make a move on a guy automatically he is yours? Are you broads retarded. Y'all and APC supporters I no know who daft pass.

Childish and immature are the usual insults women use when you dont do what they want.....

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Goalnaldo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lol, ladies cant handle rejection. This is what guys go through everytime and we move on. Dont give up yet, toast about 10 more. Your toasting skills will get better and who knows, you will be able to sweep someone's son of his feet.

6 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by kunle75(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

I salute your courage and bravery, you have done your part,just leave him alone and move on.
Atimes people we love don't love us back and people who loved us we don't have feelings for too.
I get from where you're coming from,don't be disappointed shit happens just assumed it never happened and enjoy your day forward.
I will recommend you listen to a song track by Ella Mai LOVE ME NAKED.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by OriOko88(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
I like it when ladies also feel d pain of rejection. You think its easy for a guy when he's rejected by a lady?? You guys shud also experience this sort of rejection sometimes tongue
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by advanceDNA: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Valnel:

You Don't care if he has any girlfriend or some one he loves, so because you proposed to him, he should accept,.. you may not even be his spec or he doesn't like you,.. yet you call him immature ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,..
So do we have to call you immature for every guy you turn down
I know say e Sha pain you scatter.....

She called him immature.... grin...Yet they reject men daily....
If the guy decided to try her out like women try men they dont really like out.....and later break up because its not working out....she will kukuma kill him with sniper

5 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by sageb: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

Say what?
So those that pursue Ooni,Ned Nwoko,etc were not smart.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by maestro299: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Spiff20:
People like you don't know what true love is. You think is joke. If that's how all men do to ladies, y'all be single. Shey na everybody go see green light immediately. In fact shift.
Women wey dey cunning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚? The 'green light' she go give you sef, you go make move and she go immediately change am to 'red light' ๐Ÿ›‘. You go come begin dey doubt whether you or the girl no get sense...

7 Likes

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by Arizoner: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Blupen969:
if na me even if i no like you i go accept you, shey you get towtow? i go deh knack am everyday like carpenter weh hit contract
you sabi finga toto?
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by reiddecuti: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Rokiat:

The feminist having rules...

Laughing out ๐Ÿ”Š
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by sageb: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
isabi2lof:
Move on , you might no be his spec and probably he has someone

You said the truth, let her move on.

1 Like

Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by bionixs: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Donโ€™t tempt anyone.

If she falls, donโ€™t blame her because your test would be aided by inside job.
One who knows her well , all her weak points would be deployed and that means, rigging to make her fall.

That wonโ€™t be a true fall
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by aimalohi: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
You better thank your God that he is sincere enough to say no. If na bad guy he will say yes just to sleep with u in and out, dump u.
Re: He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship by SuperKlean(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Karen2024:

keep toasting him, one day he might consider you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Do I remove This Baby? / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.