Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari (65891 Views)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango / Nigeria Vs Korea Republic: Buhari Reacts As Super Falcons Wins At Women’s World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by BidenDTrounced: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
death penalty for homosexuality is a good idea, rehabilitation is unnecessary(it's an eternal affliction).... It's alien to our culture, religions, traditions and values.

"Homosexuality is a criminal offence in both the civil and shari'a law. The two most common religions in Nigeria, Islam and Christianity, as well as the traditions of the people forbids homosexuality."

Nigeria should be like Saudi Arabia where
"the KSA provides native Saudis with more than adequate welfare benefits, removing the need to live and work in other developed countries.

There are a variety of reasons why so few Saudi Arabians chose to permanently live to the United States. Among these were the wealth of Saudi Arabia, the religious faith and pride of Saudis who found it difficult to maintain an Islamic lifestyle in the United States, and a lack of factors motivating citizens to leave Saudi Arabia. The limited number of marriages between the US and Saudi citizens may also have contributed to the low number of Saudi immigrants and of Saudi American" Wikipedia...

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Release MMK and Obey all the court orders you disobeyed with impunity first,

Then we will know you are deeply sorry for hurting poeple
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

I actually wanted Tinubu to free Kanu.
But the reality is different.
The reality is that Buhari is handing over to Amoda from Guinea - Conakry.
I don't think Amoda can release Kanu. I don't want him to do that either.

Nnamdi Kanu will be the list of Tinubu's problem. Buhari is in better place to do that as one of his parting gift.

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Fearyourcreator: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
I talk am.. this man no be Nigerian
Smart man... You heard secret publicly... Chei! Nigeria housed people ooo
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Walexybobo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
I love this man.
You need a complete rest having serve ur dear Nation wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by nijainfo: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Okay!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by simplesearch: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Obj blew it, Buhari blow it. Eight years always seems like eternity, unfortunately once the countdown begins they start to lament and regret their actions. Oh Nigerian leaders, who have bewitched thee!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by ogaemma: 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
The man is prepared, he already built a refinery in Niger Republic to take care of his retirement.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Zipperdoo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
You can run, but you can't hide oga gworo

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Alezy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
He just wanted to be President. Not like he had any plans for the country. This is who you guys voted for as against GEJ.

We really deserve what we got and what is coming as a nation. Very gullible people

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
Just claiming to be from daura just to share in the oil, oga you're from Niger

2 Likes

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by MightySparrow: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
I see, he wants to transport his house to Niger by rail. I hope he will complete the project before May, 2023.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:

Don't display your Igbos stupidity here.
Connect your head with your brain
Lol... So him disconnect am before? Una too get bad mouth for this NL aswear 😂😂😂
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by rayvelez(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bandits will get up to you
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by okuta007: 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
ModCaller:
What a country. See what a sitting president is saying. I really hope he was joking

more reasons why he must be arrested to explain why he (Buhari) a Nigerien national killed Nigerian citizens at Lekki Toll Gate

NO WONDER HE DOESNT FEEL CONCERNED WHEN NIGERIANS ARE KIDNAPED, RAPED, TORTURED OR KILLED

He is not a Nigerian - Buhari is a fraud and most be arrested for allowing Nigerians to be slaughtered in their thousands under his watch

Buhari must be prosecuted after May 29 - this is evil and all those who enabled him destroy the Nigerian state must face JUSTICE!!!! angry

His comment is a slap to the face of 200 + Nigerians and we all must demand for his arrest and prosecution

This is the more reason why TINUBU must be exposed

All this stories flying around that his real identity is unknown - we better find out now before he turns a blind eye to Nigerians getting killed

If indeed he is from TOGO or GUINEE grin
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by obyrich(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
We wish you well Sir.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by continentalceo(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Nonywendy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
The KANU case is not as simple as it looks. First, Buhari does not micromanage, so he wont dabble into the affairs of the state. Second, some matters are beyond the Presidency...like Asange. Even though Democrats love the leaks...the Presidency who happens to be a Democrat went after him. Even though Trump seems to be for leaks too...still had to choice but to go after and not pardon.

There are very strong interests in Kanu matters...is SE safer now with him in custody than out of it...the Military people have data to show one way or the other. Was he released before and he jumped bail? Yes, so these are all the things that the Govt will consider. In addition, there are strong elements in the Judiciary and State that do not want him released...I would not be surprised if there are folks from SE that would not want him released.

They still see him as very influential, and no one wants to release it, and find it impossible to catch him again. A wounded snake can be very very deadly. The govt might be totally wrong, but following this matter for a while, I can see where they might be coming from...lots of people have a stake in this matter.

I personally believe he can be released on HOUSE arrest with limited access with some people...but can IPOB invade and try to release him by force...another possibility. May God give the Govt the wisdom to do the right thing. No one knows the right thing until we see the consequences...we might then say...maybe they should have kept him in Jail or THANK GOD they released him, things are better now. Who knows what will happen...Making Decision as leaders is very HARD. This is why I do not always fault leadership

You points are very salient. Jumping bail alone can make them hold him forever. I believe Nnamani Kanu himself must have realised some things and will behave moderately. The government can get him anywhere he runs to if they are serious. They should give him one and last chance.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Arapmoi22: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Nnamdi Kanu will be the list of Tinubu's problem. Buhari is in better place to do that as one of his parting gift.

No way.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by naijanaso: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Na so the basta,,rd go send those SUVs last year to Niger in anticipation.[/quote]

And you are proud to call him a Basta..rd?
Where is your morals naa. Haba!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by alekuwodo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
We know you are going to Maradi, everything has been arranged if not, what is the economic value of the rail network from our nation to a country that is contributing virtually nothing to our economic growth, we are yet to connect all the states in Nigeria with railways but very quick to extend it to a neighbouring country, our govt also donated hundred SUVs to them. He is not even ashamed to tell us he will migrate to his desired residence having used our resources to develop there and distabilised our economy. I don't know the basis of anybody rating his government successful but for me Buhari is a monumental failure.
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by CaptainFM1: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nigerians just dey enter one-chance every time.

A whole Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces!

Just imagine!

I will rather vote the Ukrainian Commedian leading a war as President 5000 times than vote all these spineless and "courageless" retired generals as president!
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Benwallt(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Arapmoi22:

No way.
it seems so
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Allisgud: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
AchrafHakimi:
You ARE relocating to Niger Republic, your hometown, that's why you built a mansion, railway and refinery there.

BASTARD.
people did not know that those 4 bullet proof vehicle is for himself
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by justmondris: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
You are done with the looting you have been looking for. Oga go to your real country which is Nigeria republic.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by seeyounow1: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:

Don't display your Igbos stupidity here.
Connect your head with your brain

He should better handover to Osinbajo until we sort out election matters.

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Fira09(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
This 'failure' is perpetually scruffy,

Uhhh, *smh*
Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Komo4JESUS(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
This Man called Buhari is indirectly telling us that he's not a Nigerian..that his country home is Niger.. that's why he's pushing development there.. Nigerians wise up

1 Like

Re: If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
It shall never be well with Puhsri and all the people that served under him, including their children for supervising the killings of innocent Nigerians by Boko Haram, Bandits, Armed Fulani Killer Herdsmen, ISWAP, etc.

May the mother cancer be the portion of your generations both born and unborn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.